Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) (1978 Views)

Read What Olusegun Obasanjo Has To Say About What Olamide Did Yesterday / Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by shawnfamous(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
14th of December was a night to remember for a lot of artistes in Nigeria especially the likes of Patoranking , Olamide and Davido who carted home the coveted 2 Headies awards each but Why is Olamide always angry?
When the undisputed street King went on stage to receive his award “Best Rap Album of the year” and to give his speech, he clearly stated his displeasure for the omission of his Label mate and protege “Lil Kesh” in the Rookie of the year Category, the category which was won by Mavin’s Reekado Banks.
Olamide took the mic speaks in yoruba for few seconds then added “I dedicate this award to my nigga “Lil Kesh” for the Rookie of the year , F*ck that sh*t” and then returned the mic.
You don’t need this Olamide… To you, you might have spit out your mind but this comment is childish and believe you Hurt lot of your Fans and I believe the Mavin’s won’t be happy with you about this comment!
What do you think nairalanders..

View link
http://videos-h-8.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10857417_803588879708948_1795575889_n.mp4
Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by ashhascash: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
lil Kesh aint worth d award tho.
watch out for Chinko Ekun

3 Likes

Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by obiZEAL(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
...like he said ''story for the gods''...whats next abeg
Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by hatux: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
ashhascash:
lil Kesh aint worth d award tho.
watch out for Chinko Ekun
Agreed! Mehn! That nigga is damn on point' so cruel on flows like... I heard he's in OAU' and I love him*no homo#

2 Likes

Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
That was what Kanye west did to Taylor swift. T.S was the original winner, but K.W said Beyonce deserves the award.

1 Like

Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by ashhascash: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
hatux:
Agreed! Mehn! That nigga is damn on point' so cruel on flows like... I heard he's in OAU' and I love him*no homo#

Ekun thrills niggas here in Oau
Re: Total Rubbish!!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014(video) by enoqueen: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2014
OK

(1) (Reply)

"BBA" Celebrities Floods Tayo Faniran’s Welcome Party / Love Gone Sour! Toyin Lawani And Her Playboy Lord Triggs Ends Their Sizzling Rom / The 108-year-old Woman Who Attributed Her Long Life To Celibacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.