Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Collection Of Permanent Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Of Permanent Voters Card (630 Views)

Mass Sack Of Permanent Secretaries 24 Hours Before Ministers' Inauguration Is A / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Permanent Voters Card by reezee: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
I went to my local government with my temporary voters card of 2011 hoping that I will be able to collect the pvc and I was told that my name is not on the list.
does anybody have any suggestion on how I'm going to go about to collect the pvc
Re: Collection Of Permanent Voters Card by hushmail: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
if ur name is not on d list, d officials shld tell u why, and what is to b done

(1) (Reply)

What's Gmb's Plan For Paedophilia Under The Guise Of Marriage? / san / PDP Hides Donors List To Prevent Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.