Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. (2078 Views)

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / Prospective Corp Members.. Important Tips For A Great Service Year.. MY story / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by finfreedom(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello guys,

I would like to share my story with you in as few sentences as possible.

I studied Computer Science and graduated with a First Class. I finished my service in 2009 and I sat at home doing the "looking for a job thing" for about 7 months. Note that I said 7 months, which is a long time for some and a short time for many others when it comes to searching for a job. Well, I did get a job and started earning some peanuts. Though, the pay rose over the years, but then my eyes opened to some secrets a few months ago, which changed my life.

Then I remembered the 7 months I wasted at home after my Youth Service and even the 1 year service period. I got angry with myself and every time I remember how I simply wasted that period, I still get angry with myself and I keep asking myself; Why didn't I know these secrets back then? How much would I have made if I had started this back then?

I would like to advise you to not waste your service year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't serve. I'm only saying during your service year, you can make use of what I want to share with you and you would not have cause to spend one day looking for a job after your service year.

Visit http://emoney.financialfreedom.com.ng for details. Try it out first, then come back to tell others it's a scam if I don't deliver on my promises.

Thank you for reading.

Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
- Volkova Valeria

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- Brain Tracy

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- Zig Ziglar
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by happykidArotiba(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2014
hmmm
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by KELVIN086: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2014
god punish this bastard op,targeting vulnerable corp members to scam first class my yansh.
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by finfreedom(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
KELVIN086:
god punish this bastard op,targeting vulnerable corp members to scam first class my yansh.

@KELVIN086 When I read your reply, all I did was smile. One advise for you,

"Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good" I Thessalonians 5:21

You are yet to prove this before concluding. I understand your point of view anyway because of the high count of scammers around, but I want to assure you that anyone that tries my offer would come back here to educate others saying "He ain't no scammer, if you don't want to burn your greatest asset, which is time, then this offer is good for you"

Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
finfreedom:
Hello guys,

I would like to share my story with you in as few sentences as possible.

I studied Computer Science and graduated with a First Class.

Big time scam. Nobody has ever gotten First Class in computer science in any reputable Nigerian University.

I'm not talking of Mathematics option oh, before some people start bashing.

Scammer Alert!!!
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by finfreedom(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
phatjoe50:

Big time scam. Nobody has ever gotten First Class in computer science in any reputable Nigerian University.

I'm not talking of Mathematics option oh, before some people start bashing.

Scammer Alert!!!

@phatjoe50 Hmmmm! That's a really outrageous claim to make. Do your findings right first my brother. When making such claims, you should add the clause "...that I know of". If there's anyone that has made a First Class in computer science in your school, kindly come forward and help educate my friend @phatjoe50 here.

Thank you guys.
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
finfreedom:

@phatjoe50 Hmmmm! That's a really outrageous claim to make. Do your findings right first my brother. When making such claims, you should add the clause "...that I know of". If there's anyone that has made a First Class in computer science in your school, kindly come forward and help educate my friend @phatjoe50 here.

Thank you guys.

My so called claim is true.
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by finfreedom(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone,

Since this seems to be generating a little bit of a controversy, I've decided to make a free version of the book available. It won't cost you a dime and it would give you a very good peek into what obtains in the main book. The free version is titled "The Ultimate Holiday Money-Making Guide" Just click here to grab your copy

http://www.financialfreedom.com.ng/r/a/1

After going through it, you can decide if you want the full book or not and of course you are not under any obligation to buy.

Thank you all.
Re: Learn From My Story. Take A Better Path. by timifakay(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nairalanders and their trust issues sha. Why not pass by if you don't have anything positive to say instead of blindly condemning others?
Peace

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! / Orientation Date Out / NYSC Members Taking Part In Man O' War Activities In Kaduna Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.