Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign (44736 Views)

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by pressplay55: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
mistabiola:
How many millions or billions of Naira did they raise to fight
Ebola scourge that killed 10s of Nigerians? N21Billion raise in a single night for JonaJona's 'Democracy-Threatening' re-
election bid.

Africa is rich but mentally poor.. cheesy grin

"It is better for General Muhammadu Buhari to win the 2015
presidential election and jail me than for Jonathan to return
and destroy the remaining Nigeria" - - -Former President
Olusegun Obasanjo in his autobiography, #MyWatch. Can
you now see the reason(s) why GEJ said the book should not
be published? Truth is bitter. cheesy grin

nobody will jail you,
look mark my word, and quote me after the general election, PDP will win this election blue and black,

last edithed by:E-PLAY
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Tunde ayeni donating skye banks money!!!!!! State governors have not paid workers yet billions they commot them pockets

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by tomakint: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2014
virtual7:
ok and that is why we want you to
B: Bring
U: Us
H: Happiness
A: And
R: Restore
I: Integrity
.....and you bet your life that Buhari will give you just that? undecided

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by anonimi: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Lucasbalo:
This shows are local your thinking is if you think GEJ has performed credibly. Some of us know how a well managed country looks like. He's been there for six years and everything has gone down hill.

I just dey pity you as you dig yourself further into the hell hole you made for yourself with your half-baked posts.
Where in my post have I said the Jonathan/Sambo administration performed "credibly" or that our country is "well managed" I said better THAN their predecessors and ALL the 36 state governors. If you have proof otherwise, please share let's discuss instead of saying what I did not say.
There I was thinking your intellectual inadequacies were limited to the basic arithmetic not realizing you even have greater shortfalls in English language comprehension skills angry

Energy is zero. Health care is nothing to write home about. Education is a mess. Unemployment and terrorism is the order of the day. Your president will travel to Europe for check up and you will go to some useless stinking General Hospital when you need medical care. That's what you like. Good for you. Majority of Nigerians deserves better. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than a clueless, inept and very corrupt leader.

I guess you are too clueless to realize that the 36 state governors have constitutional responsibility for educating ALL our children as well as General hospitals while the 774 LGAs fully controlled by these THIEVING governors are responsible for primary health clinics that would save us all from opportunistic diseases and epidemics.

For energy, states can deal with this in addition to the ongoing efforts of the federal administration to redress the inherited appalling situation. Tinubu made a lot of PROPAGANDA noise about Enron IPP but absolutely nothing to show for it despite $13billion wasted =>

Explain $13b ENRON power project, PDP tells Fashola

The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), wants the state Governor, Babatunde Fashola, to explain the whereabouts of the $13b sunk by his predecessor, Bola Tinubu, into the purported ENRON electricity project.

The party, in a statement signed by its Publicity Secretary, Gani Taofik, said the project never saw the light of the day due to the sudden liquidation of ENRON few weeks after the said money was purportedly expended.

The party was reacting to Fashola’s call that Lagosians should vote out PDP if they must enjoy uninterrupted electricity. shocked The governor reportedly made the call at occassion to mark his 2,600 days in office recently in Ikeja.

Speaking further, the Lagos State PDP wonders why the governor is always diversionary in his failure to be competent in governance, noting that his attitude to get merely theoretical and ordinary on issues with areas of speciality has exposed his actual depth of knowledge.

“The PDP thus challenges Governor Fashola to proffer engineering solutions rather than playing politics. That will show him more as a patriot. It is elementary that electricity issue is that of engineering and not political. We challenge Governor Fashola to proffer engineering solutions. His call is thus very misplaced.

“We must mention, however, that Nigeria has never had this level of electricity supply until PDP came to Power. If Governor Fashola does not appreciate this, then we sympathise with his sense of judgment. There is surely room for improvement.

“The party is also quick to mention that while Governor Fashola is in Lagos lamenting and failing in delivery of electricity, even after the Electricity Deregulation Act of 2005, his counterparts in Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Delta, Niger are already providing cheap and constant electricity to their states”.

From: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/explain-13b-enron-power-project-pdp-tells-fashola/

Meanwhile your old soldier pensioner "agent of change" also flies abroad for medical check up since he did nothing to achieve sustainable improvement in our health sector while he was military DICTATOR and while helping "Saint" Abacha clean up in PTF =>

Buhari returns from overseas medical trip

Former head of state, Maj.-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd.), has returned from an overseas medical trip.
This was confirmed to journalists by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, to journalists in Kaduna after a visit to the politician and former presidential candidate.
Tambuwal, who spoke at Buhari’s residence in Kaduna on Sunday, said he was at the place to welcome the former head of state.
He did not disclose the ailment Buhari went to treat or the country he visited.

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-returns-from-overseas-medical-trip/

Do you think that was why Tinubu was so keen to become his VP

Anyway, you and others may remain deluded about these fraudulent scammers being the change you need.
Some of us know better!
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Fhiminana: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Habba Nigeria, which way na? These funds can give primary and secondary pupils and wards of the masses free education. My heart breaks each time I see good looking men and women who can not read nor write.... I belief we the masses can turn things around. Do all you can to arm yourself with a PVC so we can take our destiny into our hands.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by vislabraye(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2014
falconey:
Anybody that vote for this party must be a demon

Do you know that of APC ?

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by rabzy01: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Please help me answer this question:

How many super bridges like the one in the picture below will #21 billion build?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by eleko1: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Somebody need 3 million for surgery/to pay hospital bill,those thieves won't contribute 1 kobo but will rather spend the money on vanity .This type of money can revamped our dead/comatose refinery back to life instead of importing dis n dat.No wonder,those pest feasted on our collective wealth because to the daft man,stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2014
anonimi:

I just dey pity you as you dig yourself further into the hell hole you made for yourself with your half-baked posts.
Where in my post have I said the Jonathan/Sambo administration performed "credibly" or that our country is "well managed" I said better THAN their predecessors and ALL the 36 state governors. If you have proof otherwise, please share let's discuss instead of saying what I did not say.
There I was thinking your intellectual inadequacies were limited to the basic arithmetic not realizing you even have greater shortfalls in English language comprehension skills angry

I guess you are too clueless to realize that the 36 state governors have constitutional responsibility for educating ALL our children as well as General hospitals while the 774 LGAs fully controlled by these THIEVING governors are responsible for primary health clinics that would save us all from opportunistic diseases and epidemics.

For energy, states can deal with this in addition to the ongoing efforts of the federal administration to redress the inherited appalling situation. Tinubu made a lot of PROPAGANDA noise about Enron IPP but absolutely nothing to show for it despite $13billion wasted =>

Meanwhile your old soldier pensioner "agent of change" also flies abroad for medical check up since he did nothing to achieve sustainable improvement in our health sector while he was military DICTATOR and while helping "Saint" Abacha clean up in PTF =>

Do you think that was why Tinubu was so keen to become his VP

Anyway, you and others may remain deluded about these fraudulent scammers being the change you need.
Some of us know better!
It's your problem to deal with. I am doing very well here in Chitown . You are the one stuck in a country being mismanaged by kleptocrats. Like I said, your overlord will fly abroad in a jiffy for his medical care while you can barely go for treatment in a fairly decent hospital in your village. Keep worshipping your oppressors. That's what we call Stockholm Syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by chacoonder(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
anonimi:

And Atiku is a member of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC whose presidential candidate is a certain old soldier and national leader a certain JagaBandit with all three actively seeking General Bully-Aminu of Ota as the "navigator" of their national ship.

Yet some born mofos will tell us APC is the change they are seeking shocked
You've been ranting rubbish upon rubbish since tbe beginning of this thread, if you dont have something reasonable to say,why dont you just shut up and learn from the intelligent ones.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by eleko1: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Thieves rejoice with thieves
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Dekatron(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Dont gt it twisted o. . . .When i tell people that ALHAJI DANGOTE is so rich in AFRICA is because the Nigerian trading laws favor him soo much. if he were to be in korea or the US, he would be rich,but not as this,cos
(1)Tax would ruin him
(2)Trading laws wouldn't be centralised on him.
Though,i'm an under graduate,and a late teen,but am planning to buy shares. it would be dangote shares cos he rules trade in Nigeria.The govt. mk laws that favours him,he supports them. . .i don't wanna say this,bt i think DANGOTE IS BENEFITING SOMETHING FROM THIS GOVT. WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS GOVT. IS CORRUPT. . YEA,FOR THIS,DANGOTE IS SOILING HIS REPUTITION.@ others,they're investing their money.by 2017,1 billion=15billion.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by tonididdy(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
All these are faceless groups represented by handpicked charlatans.

No money was raised. The vault will now be opened for all the looted funds to be shared.

What a perfect cover-up for an ingenious heist

\
my tot exactly...this is how much they are gonna withdraw frm d national treasury for sharing amoungs themselves.

Nigerians raise this amt of Naira 4 one persin na big lie.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014
skuky:
Thieves!!!
agriculture and food, 500 million ke... ? The masses wey no see food chop nko? In Jesus name Buhari must win ... this corruption must stop... or at least be reduced to the barest minimum

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by larryUG(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
cidieschat:
This money can give scholarship to 5000 children... Rogues.
wat about the money dt atiku spent to bribe delegates, and amaechi's 17bn. how many kids will it give scholarship to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by idee91: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
cidieschat:
This money can give scholarship to 5000 children... Rogues.
It could sponsor 35000 children from primary till they finish university.
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by vigasimple(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
egift:
- Voting for Jonathan will perpetuate Corruption.
- Voting for Buhari will reduce corruption to the barest minimum, bring accountability and position PDP to monitor APC (since they already know all the means of looting).

Vote for Change!

All Nigerians will get with your sai Bhuari is an old backwards looking change.

many people organisation donation just over 20b, in your PROGRETHIEVES party, one man took 17b of Rivers money to elect your candidate

wao, when if he ever get elected Bhuari will start fighting corruption with Amaechi.

This is not 1983 or military dictatorship. This is modern day democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by kolaaderin: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2014
dunkem21:
This is how politics is played in sane climes not tasking masses to donate their hard earned money to a failed mission.

89% of Nigerians can't be wrong.

And soon this same cabals holding the country so ransome will want a return of their investment at the expense of the masses.
BAD GOVERNMENT ARE SUPPORTED BY BRAINLESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
hahahahahah

tomakint:

...anybody that vote for APC is a Devil cool
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Reference(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2014
charix:
Normal level.
Democratic administrations are upheld by businesses favoured by their policies. Did a double take not seeing Dangote's name but was relieved to know he would declare his donation behind closed doors.

Vintage Dangote. What do you expect with the fifty-fifty political scenario in play.
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Lucasbalo(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
chacoonder:
You've been ranting rubbish upon rubbish since tbe beginning of this thread, if you dont have something reasonable to say,why dont you just shut up and learn from the intelligent ones.
Gbam. The guy Anonimi is just a know nothing rabble rouser supporting a do nothing, inept and corrupt president. He's waiting for his little bag of rice and vegetable oil from PEJ. Kudos to you for hushing the mental dwarf up.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2014
pussyeater:
Ur list isn't complete without Bovi
Lol.. That guy finish work.. What a talented young man
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by ZionJay(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
No10:
. U need some sleep.
You need a new brain undecided
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by emmykk(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
falconey:
millions will vote for PDP,heheheheh so you are living among demons,how would you survives ,poor pagan like you.
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by sorom4: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
falconey:
Anybody that votes for APC is a Chief Devil
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by Reference(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Dekatron:
Dont gt it twisted o. . . .When i tell people that ALHAJI DANGOTE is so rich in AFRICA is because the Nigerian trading laws favor him soo much. if he were to be in korea or the US, he would be rich,but not as this,cos
(1)Tax would ruin him
(2)Trading laws wouldn't be centralised on him.
Though,i'm an under graduate,and a late teen,but am planning to buy shares. it would be dangote shares cos he rules trade in Nigeria.The govt. mk laws that favours him,he supports them. . .i don't wanna say this,bt i think DANGOTE IS BENEFITING SOMETHING FROM THIS GOVT. WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS GOVT. IS CORRUPT. . YEA,FOR THIS,DANGOTE IS SOILING HIS REPUTITION.@ others,they're investing their money.by 2017,1 billion=15billion.

The history of American billionaires like the Rockefellers, early European and Asian millionaires was similar to what we have now. They all enjoyed huge government patronage and concessions. That is how various industrial revolutions emerged. Everyone knows that Europe was built on rich pickings of colonal dominance. In China today the government does a lot of protection, patronage and comfortable tax regimes for local industry enabling them to compete on a global stage. It is when there is an establishment and expansion of industry with the attendant multiplicity of 'billionaires' that tax regimes become serious and anti-trust measures kick in to create a level playing field. Right now Nigeria is in the 'sowing' stage of industry. In decades to come there will be enough 'players' to set the ground rules and level playing field and the society via government will begin to 'reap' from job creation and harsher tax regimes.

We are not at evolutionary par with these countries you mention.

Hopefully oil will be long gone by then. It is terribly dibilitating to development. I personally believe if there was no oil Nigeria with its population and large pool of talents will have produced far more legit dollar billionaires by now because the government will 'need' the to sustain the industries that create jobs and pay taxes. And much as we all hate white collar fat cats, the nation must raise them to survive and thrive.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by mistabiola: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2014
pressplay55:

nobody will jail you,
look mark my word, and quote me after the general election, PDP will win this election blue and black,

last edithed by:E-PLAY

You mean by rigging right cheesy grin
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by bashydemy(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2014
williamson46:
your money??
Yes our money or are we not a Nigerian anymore?
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by sorom4: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
virtual7:
ok and that is why we want you to
H: Happiness
I: Integrity

H: Hatred
I: Impunity/Islam
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by nkpommpko(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
charix:
Normal level.
Democratic administrations are upheld by businesses favoured by their policies. Did a double take not seeing Dangote's name but was relieved to know he would declare his donation behind closed doors.
not normal when government agencies a donating do they belong to pdp? Open stealing
Re: These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign by jidxin(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
chai should we nw vote for a bigger who is undisclosed bankrupt who begs so as to get to power in oda to enrich himself ...who has once experience the taste of power and want it once again b4 he died ...d man who is unable to run his life administration yet he wants d scepter .....d so called GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.