Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (44719 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 4:16am On Feb 27, 2023

Labour Party on Saturday night raised the alarm that the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, was allegedly influencing results of the presidential and National Assembly elections held in the state.

The party made this allegation in a Twitter post, alleging that Wike was influencing results in favour of All Progressives Congress in his village, Rumueme.

The LP also stated that Obi had a large chunk of the votes in the South-South state, as results so far from Rivers had put the LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi, in the lead.

The post read, “This is from a returning officer with INEC. Rumueme 7A 034, Gov. Wike’s Village. Wike is at the rec centre to influence results in favour of APC. Obi won hands down in Rivers.”

But the Peoples Democratic Party in a swift reaction debunked the allegations, describing them as baseless.

But defending the governor, the Director, Publicity and Communications, Rivers State PDP Campaign Council, Chief Ogbonna Nwuke, in a statement on Sunday, described the allegation by Labour Party as baseless.

Nwuke said, “This is all nonsense! Governor Nyesom Wike does not own INEC and urges the Labour Party to show proof of its allegations.

“Similarly, he cannot stop staff of the commission from carrying out their legitimate function. INEC on its part has not issued any statement suggesting that its staff are being harassed. So, where are these unverified allegations coming from?

“We are tired of listening to baseless claims that are not backed by verifiable facts. Those who are accusing Governor Nyesom Wike of attempting to suppress votes should show verifiable proof.

“They have neither provided pictorial or video evidence of the governor in any INEC facility nor shown audio proof of the governor engaging INEC officials to justify their spurious claims.

“Governor Wike knows the implication of doing such a thing. Let me say emphatically that Wike will never do such a thing. This is all trash.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 4:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

146 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by SHINJA: 4:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

439 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by oyin44: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

You mean biafra nation...

Misbehave and hear gbosa bansa for your head then ....

you will know that Lagos is not part of south east..

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by sotall(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2023
cool
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Petersamuel8(m): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2023
The more Wike speaks the more foolish he looks

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by DrAkpamudehe: 4:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike you are a goner. Your plans failed. Atiku is the next president. Get ready to go to jail, na me go come personally arrest u. Idiiot

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by sunnysunny69(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
angry
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Macelliot(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
But he campaign for him indirectly

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Boland(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
All I know is that Tinubu cannot give what he doesn't have.

Tinubu cannot give the integrity he doesn't have.

Wike's alignment with him will be his downfall.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by tunwumi: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by dam2000(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Macelliot(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
WIKE, see your life..
you are rigging RIVERS state result in Favour of APC Tinubu.

The same TINUBU that LP is beating black-and-Blue currently in Lagos State.

If LP can be beating APC in Lagos, even with all the intimidations, Tell me how on earth APC can win a single Polling Unit in Rivers state??

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by simongonner: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Snake
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is dead politically.

Amaechi go just dey laugh am grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by naijapips04: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2023
After this election, these children will learn a thing or two about Nigerian elections. We warned them.
Now they will eat corn for 8 years, and drink kunu for another 8 years.

Ofekes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Macelliot(m): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Let me tell you all something incase you don’t know.

APC can never win any single polling unit in Rivers state…

Anything else is RIGGED

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by laprince(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Problem
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. ....

Truer words were never spoken! In any case, their Ezes and Ndichies may have neglected to tell them about the events of 1966 to 1970. Worse for them now is that Nigeria has just acquired Tocarno jets and Apache XDU Assault helicopters. Their pilots do not look anyone in the face before setting the hot bombs on villages and cities. I heard that the Air Force is being restrained from using them in Practical Operations, east of the Great River at the moment. Try our gallant pilots and feel the heat of flaming fires.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by kk2027: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Despite all the thuggery, Tinubu is losing Lagos and has lost Osun. Both are his 2 states.
Goes to shows he's a total reject

Any votes for APC more than 5% in Rivers and Edo reeks of massive rigging. Edo might be less than 5% even

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by adekolaelect(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Yes your Biafra

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Morgan9(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
This country has gone to the dogs with no hope at sight

Let start endsars part2 . but with Guns this time around.
No one has the monopoly of violence

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by socialmediaman: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Toosure70: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Kiikikikiki medicine after death. Asiwaju don win

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by adekolaelect(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
But he campaign for him indirectly
Is there sin in that?

2 Likes

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 4:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Morgan9:
This country has gone to the dogs with no hope at sight

Let start endsars part2 . but with Guns this time around.
No one has the monopoly of violence
Start and I'll personally end your miserable existence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Asgard31: 4:34am On Feb 27, 2023
This one dey want who go follow am argue

Now he’s seeing Tinubu lose election before his eyes

He wan start to deny foolishly

Walahi Wike the talk like foolish imp most times

Power to the people
PDP!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.