Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,708 members, 7,840,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath (23900 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by kevoh(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Untrollable:
Can someone please tell me the point of going to church?
To pay tithes
To hear the regurgitated word of pastorpreneurs god
To show off latest fashion and cars and that you are better than the next person
To sleep (Vigil and Morning Mass folks smiley )
To...

You can add yours!

prettyboi1989:
Do educated people still patronise these white niggas?

As long as there's a heavy influence of religion in their lives, their education becomes very insignificant.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Hero10001: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Some people will blame it on GEJ.
R.i.p Ab and Ay.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Vikky014(f): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
laurel03:
but 9ja people dey funny sha when it come to religion... and white garment churches disgracing xtainity since 1900..
i guess you dont know wht christainity means lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by 2rez: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Jux dey imagine how tha pastor go feel. Na shapaly hin eye go clear. Hin sef go don reason am say if hin wait, murder is the case. Oya escape route. Ofe!!! Buh com to reason am, spiritual cleansing for 3 dayz? Wetin u wan clean wey u no go dirty again fo diz dirty world ehn? Wahala dey oh. Wen will people soji demselvez n stop exhibitin stewpidity ehn? Shey naso bros J dey use dayz do hin deliverance/miracle? Chei! Stewpidity @ itz peak. Parent comot gobe enter kasala,lobatan. E hapun finish, no time to check time pastor went MIA. Una go blame am say he mizz Sharp guy! RIP to tha dead.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
eleojo23:
Spiritual cleansing in a river?
The only thing that can cleanse a man is the blood that was shed on the cross of calvary. There can be no substitute to that.

The only fountain anyone should plunge into is that which flows from Emmanuel's veins.
Exactly...it beats my imagination to think that some people involve themselves in spiritual cleansing, when the blood of Jesus Christ is there to atone for and cleanse us. What a pity
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by starlingbawa(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
You beat me to it nigger.It's lala and it has FP written all over it.

I know it's non of my business but then I simply can not shy away from asking this question anymore.

What on earth is so 'IMPORTANT ' about being on the front page or being first to comment?

I simply can't get it!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
starlingbawa:

I know it's non of my business but then I simply can not shy away from asking this question anymore.

What on earth is so 'IMPORTANT ' about being on the front page or being first to comment?

Question for Seun Osewa.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by 2rez: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
starlingbawa:

Prolly a xmas gift being xmas season u kno awitz 'em. grin Thought by now, some fellaz wouldav remedied diz so called fp infection of theirs. Tha infection z unbecoming fah, oh k oh.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Lisaflex(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Smtyms being hard headed pays off (kidding),RIP 2 d dead.... Don't knw y ppl feel dey hv 2 go 2 spiritualists or visioners or prophets wen dey hv issues..Who says u cnt talk 2 God urslf?
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by laurel03(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vikky014:
i guess you dont know wht christainity means lipsrsealed
what is christainity? Jesus relative?
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Vikky014(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
laurel03:
what is christainity? Jesus relative?
christainity is the lifestyle and teachings of Jesus.did he bath anybody with water in his time?
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by amiskurie(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
eleojo23:
The only thing that can cleanse a man is the blood that was shed on the cross of calvary. There can be no substitute to that.

The only fountain anyone should plunge into is that which flows from Emmanuel's veins.

Confused people!

Wetin john the baptist and jesu kon dey find for river?
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by Gorgeous58(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
eleojo23:

. Gbam
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by NobleG1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Religion is the greatest hoax ever! Religious people are stupid.
Re: Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath by spenca: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Abiodun was an acquaintance, what a gentle and humble fellow , RIP mate , something will surely kill man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.