Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas (2180 Views)

TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. / A Merry Xmas Without Electricity / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
Just wait small,she'll soon come
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
I say make una wait o
almond dey come
she will not disappoint me
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
come ke?where she dey naaaa
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
syphyllis nwa nma I say make you calm down.
she will be here soon
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by earTHMama: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
How soon?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by oziomatv(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
I'm holding a bonch of flowers at my right hand, on my left hand I'm holding a bottle of Don Perignon Vintage 1994 to welcome her back.

With a warm party in my Loft.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Hauwa1: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
holding Aganegbode ogoro. there are lots more in the basement.
cheesy

where is Frankie grin

osisi, how u dey kedu maka umuaka?  cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2008
ah almond joy never still come?its almost 7 hours already undecided
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 3:28am On Dec 10, 2008
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my dear good people of Nairaland. grin

MERRY XMAS 2008 and A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY 2009. May your joys extend to the end of time.

This is you know who, don't even remember all my numerous ex-screen names here anymore.

I see a lot of new faces, una still dey ban-ban? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Some things never change.

The most favorite 2 (MILITIA and Almondjoy) I use are still banned, but not to worry, once there is a will, there is a way.

I know I vowed never to return, but life is too short for grievances and nothing too serious that cannot be dealt with.

NO PERMANENT FRIENDS, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES.

We had very good times and some veeeeeeeeeeeeery bad times. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, which successful marriage dosen't?

Thank you *OSISI for making this possible.

Keep on trucking guys, you were wonderful. I am still as happy as can be, nevertheless still as troublesome if not more.

Good news, I have found a playground that has accepted me for who I am and we still keep working on it.

Hope you learn to accommodate and tolerate your new members, As for me, too old to learn new tricks, and can never apologize for whom or what I am, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, blame God. cheesy

I wish you all the very best.  Nothing but love from me to you. cool

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 3:29am On Dec 10, 2008
ALMOND shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss

MERRY XMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD TOO
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 3:31am On Dec 10, 2008
alimondooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this na ya eye?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Hauwa1: 3:32am On Dec 10, 2008
welcome back alimondo.

season greetings to you and your family.  cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by OgidiBoy(m): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2008
alimondo:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my dear good people of Nairaland.

MERRY XMAS 2008 and A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY 2009. May your joys extend to the end of time.

This is you know who, don't even remember all my numerous ex-screen names here anymore.

The most favorite 2 I use are still banned, but not to worry, once there is a will, there is a way.

I know I vowed never to return, but life is too short for grievances and nothing too serious that cannot be dealt with.

NO PERMANENT FRIENDS, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES.

Thank you *OSISI for making this possible.

Keep on trucking guys, you were wonderful.

I wish you all the very best.

Is that really Almond angry the almond I know is a freaking repel with no cause and don't wish people marry xmas.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2008
she writes way better than that.

aba made almond-joy. Try again.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by chika98: 3:39am On Dec 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

she writes way better than that.

aba made almond-joy. Try again.

lol
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by OgidiBoy(m): 3:42am On Dec 10, 2008
nwando where did you find this almond wannabe, angry ask for your money back cause she is a horrible impersonator
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 3:43am On Dec 10, 2008
Aba-made almond indeed!

What were you expecting, profanities? grin

Na me ooooooooooooooooh.

You have no idea the trouble myself and *Osisi went through to make this connection.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it is truly me, nothing but love I say, no more hate.

*Osisi, see wahala ooooooooooooooh? I come back to say hello, some are saying I am fake.

I don try abeg oooooooooooooooooh. cheesy

This is the end of the year, I have fought all my fights for the year, Nothing but love I say. cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 10, 2008
Lie lie!! undecided

wey the proof?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Dec 10, 2008
I almost give up my real identity thinking it was the real almond angry angry

** ogidiboy mez on thread and walk away***
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 10, 2008
OgidiBoy:

I almost give up my real identity thinking it was the real almond angry angry

** ogidiboy mez on thread and walk away***
wetin be you identity?

So fun wa na undecided abi, wetin u dey fear?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 3:48am On Dec 10, 2008
What proof do you need? Ask me any question then.

Once I leave this screen name will be banned again and again, But not to worry I will come and wish you holiday greetings at the end of 2009.

Deal?

With all these your new screen names, I can still appreciate, so just accept.

Who is so jobless as to come and do this for cheap entertainment.

Please appreciate *Osisi', that girl is gooooooooooood. Treat her well ooooooooooooh. I am living her in good hands.

She truly loves this website and I can't blame her.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2008
How many kids do you have?

And what's your husband's name?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2008
all dis doubting thomases sef undecided

smone dat knows her can still tell how many kids she have and her hubbys name,anybody dat has been following her posts can as well answer dat qstion

almondjoy why not post wt one of ur other ids,maybe then they will be sure
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2008
this kain interrogation.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

all this doubting thomases sef undecided

smone that knows her can still tell how many kids she have and her hubbys name,anybody that has been following her posts can as well answer that qstion

almondjoy why not post wt one of ur other ids,maybe then they will be sure
Thank you.

That was a test. . . .the real AJ will not tell her husband's name. . . . undecided
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2008
well d real almond partially agreed once wt smone when d person talked bout her kids and her hubby

and i remember debosky asking for d hands of her first daughter jokingly
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2008
I have 4 kids and my husband's name is the great almondo. cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 3:56am On Dec 10, 2008
alimondo:

dont forget to add dat hes on dis forum too grin grin grin
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 10, 2008
alimondo:

test failed

Real AJ does not give a sh^t what anyone thinks and would not have bothered to answer any of the questions asked.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by chamotex(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

don't forget to add that hes on this forum too grin grin grin

syphillis, u are still here.

oya lets go to bed jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by syphillis: 3:59am On Dec 10, 2008
AJ has four kids,i remember her hubby saying sthg bout that on one thread when she was still using "almondjoy" id grin he even gave out a clue to her age wink lipsrsealed
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 4:04am On Dec 10, 2008
almond let me help you with the new usernames

ebony silk is morenike/toyinrayo,who knows what she was when you left grin
syphyllis is jennykady.she'll have a new name tomorrow grin grin
karmamod is thief of hearts
Hauwa is omoge

I think ogidiboy is zulunation

more to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compliment Of The Season! / Man Harassed For Having Female Organs / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.