Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas (2182 Views)

TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. / A Merry Xmas Without Electricity / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by CodeRED(f): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, OMG, Almond ma Sex Therapist, God bless me eyesight, kiss kiss kiss

Darling I miss you so so so so much, My Love life is in shabbles since you left oo,

Merry Christmas to you and a happy happy New Year, I wish you and the family all the best,

Keep doing your thing and make sure those Patients of yours behave themselves or use that "needle" to quiet 'them" asses grin grin grin,

Tkia huney kiss kiss
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 4:08am On Dec 10, 2008
OH almond codered is neelsel/islander
we are now friends kiss kiss
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 4:10am On Dec 10, 2008
Yeah, numerous husbands on this website too, Siena for one whom  I see has been driven away too.

Oh the age, magic number 42. grin, Nairaland's oldest sugar mama granny. grin

Where is Uche2nna.?

How can I forget the numorous fights with davidylan?

Or my crush on Doyin the body? grin

Or Frankies the pest. cheesy

My fights are just to many to recount, just as the romances are just too many to recount.

All make for loving memories all the same.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by CodeRED(f): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2008
@Osisi kiss kiss kiss Merry Christmas to you too dear( BTW, any left-over turkey? I am planning not on cooking for Christmas grin)
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2008
Ok, now I know it's almondjoy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Hauwa1: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2008
i don laugh tire  at the mention of Frankie  grin grin grin

siena is back  wink
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2008
Islander is now Code Red?  grin

Hello Islander, where is Jackal? wink

I am glad you guys are friends, who says girls cannot get along.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 4:15am On Dec 10, 2008
Siena is baaaaaaaaaaaack? grin

Wonderful.

Hauwa, I am suspecting you. grin

Islander, not to worry, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with.(still your sex therapist). wink

Life is too short to deprive yourself of happiness darling, Happy Holidays, I have missed you too.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by CodeRED(f): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2008
alimondo:

Islander is now Code Red? grin

Hello Islander, where is Jackal? wink
I am glad you guys are friends, who says girls cannot get along.

LOL, I sent his ass back to London grin grin grin, will give him your regards though,

Huney, thanks for the great words, Man me miss yo bad bad, Thank GOd you came back. This place needs a facelift grin
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2008
Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, thanks for the warm welcome, smiley

I am currently in Nigeria and it is 4:15AM, I am going to get some sleep.

You guys take care and all the best.

Will keep checking on you guys. wink

All my love and more, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by alimondo: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2008
Thanks Islander, take a break from romance for now honey cheesy, Will see you guys later. kiss
Off I go to bed.

Thank you very much *Osisi. smiley
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 4:22am On Dec 10, 2008
goodnite dear.
you still dey naija?
them give you contract for delta or what?
jackal is now sauron FYI
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Pataki: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2008
She for no go make she wait small. Where is all your ''phock'' lingo? Alimondo the crazy woman! angry angry angry
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2008
*Hauwa*:

i don laugh tire  at the mention of Frankie  grin grin grin

siena is back  wink

really?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Hauwa1: 4:25am On Dec 10, 2008
osisi, how you take know everybodi sef  grin.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Pataki: 4:26am On Dec 10, 2008
Why is everyone coming back sef? grin cheesy grin

Now will someone bring back simibrazil too? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Pataki: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2008
Osisi you have been banned again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot even remember when last I got banned now. How do you peops get it done?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by CodeRED(f): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2008
Pataki:

Why is everyone coming back sef? grin cheesy grin

Now will someone bring back simibrazil too? cheesy grin cheesy

He is in Brazil getting his tan on cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Hauwa1: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2008
simibrazil is around,  grin

yep they all back grin

Pata, how are you  cheesy
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 10, 2008
Almondjoy is back?  grin

Merry christmas . . . since you left no one to fight with again . . . e no good o.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 10, 2008
Nwa mama e be like say na the reunion thread be this . . . oya who's next to "comeback"?
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Pataki: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2008
*Hauwa*:

simibrazil is around,  grin

yes they all back grin

Pata, how are you  cheesy
Really Simibrazil is around? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whats her id now?

It is Pataki not Pata. tongue Your mind too dirty joor. tongue

How are you too, missing me? tongue
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by Pataki: 4:33am On Dec 10, 2008
CodeRED:

He is in Brazil getting his tan on cheesy cheesy cheesy
Papi needs some tanning too. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by osisi4: 4:43am On Dec 10, 2008
Pataki:

Osisi you have been banned again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot even remember when last I got banned now. How do you peops get it done?

for terrorizing Muslims

like I could even try grin
they should send me to catch Osama bin Ladin
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 4:59am On Dec 10, 2008
zulu nation eh that explains alot. Anyway Mr almond is on NL?

From the 2nd reply I now agree it's her. what's with the yeye grammar in the first post. tongue
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by bawomolo(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2008
Siena came back. he couldn't quit cold turkey.
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
Re: The One And Only Almondjoy Wishing You All A Merry Christmas by benincitys(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
welcome back .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Pictures / Nairaland Now Number 11 In List Of Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Snake Charmer;meet Taxi Man Who Loves Catching Snakes,has Freed Over 40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.