Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme (4650 Views)

Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by satinosdiary: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2014
To think that I was soo much in love with this breakout star of 2014, Rapper Bobby Shmurda is closing the year in an unfortunate way. The Hot Boy rapper who is credited with creating the viral sensation, Shmoney Dance is facing up to 25 years in prison and after he and members of his GS9 gang were arrested last week in shooting, drug and gang sting in Brooklyn New York.
The police have announced a 69-count indictment that netted 15 members of the GS9 gang. The top count in the indictment is second-degree conspiracy, which carries up to 25 years in prison. Bobby and his gang changed as they appeared in court on Thursday.

This is very unfortunate!!!

Check out more: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/photos-rapper-bobby-shmurda-handcuffed.html

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2014
see his mouth undecided undecided, even in that his music video "hot nigga" you could tell he was doing drugs and talking about murder, tsk!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by hilary26(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Small boy things
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by fatdon2(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2014
So unfortunate..bright future shattered..wat a waste. If na naija only one call from one senator..case closed..

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Tval(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2014
fatdon2:
So unfortunate..bright future shattered..wat a waste. If na naija only one call from one senator..case closed..
Put the source of your comment, i saw this comment somewhere else cheesy
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by fatdon2(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Tval:
Put the source of your comment, i saw this comment somewhere else cheesy
And who told you i was not the one who made the comment there
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Tval(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Does he have any other dances he wants to teach us before going to jail undecided mumu boy.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by clitlicker: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
At least he is a real gangsta.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
see his mouth undecided undecided, even in that his music video "hot nigga" you could tell he was doing drugs and talking about murder, tsk!
Gangsta s,h,i,t gone wrong.
Of course,this era of drill rap must see this happen,drill rap must die,Chief Keef the drill Inventor must retire,he single handedly skyrocketed murder rate among teenagers in Chicago with his mixtapes
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2014
talent without character = poo
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by akher5e(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2014
nice way for shmurda to spend his christmas
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Tholley(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
I knw it ws jst a matter of time for him 2 land back in jail! He's had a nice 2 min shine tho...
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by repogirl(f): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Why am I not surprised? undecided

Person that was as high as a kite and still smoking on his video, talking bout shooting people...... His video sef is already incriminating, he didn't need commit crime.

But then, some people are stewpid sha o, if you are into crime, don't you know its only a matter of time before you get caught? I guess it's what they smoke that gives them that feeling of invincibility.

See im mouth sef, Ode!
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by kamsioghene(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:

I knew he was gonna end up doing something bad. Too gangsta

1 Like

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Booty4me: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
So much love that video and his gs9 niggas clean hot boiz cool
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:

Most musicians do drugs... grin Don't tell me you never knew. shocked
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Most musicians do drugs... grin Don't tell me you never knew. shocked
grin i know they do drugs! tongue, but this nigga's own was quite obvious especially for someone who just started a career undecided
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
grin i know they do drugs! tongue, but this nigga's own was quite obvious especially for someone who just started a career undecided

I know right. grin grin

#BakingSoda grin
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Esdb(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God. That guy gives me the creeps. At his age o killing people and laughing about it.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I know right. grin grin

#BakingSoda grin
I'm in love with the coco, lmao! grin
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
I'm in love with the coco, lmao! grin

Hahaha dumbest song I've ever listened to grin I just think this year might pass for the worst year of hip-hop ever.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha dumbest song I've ever listened to grin I just think this year might pass for the worst year of hip-hop ever.
lol! ikr! tongue Merry Christmas in advance!
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
lol! ikr! tongue Merry Christmas in advance!

Same to you dear. ...remember my gifts oo wink
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Same to you dear. ...remember my gifts oo wink
And mine too tongue
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
And mine too tongue

I asked first. angry
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I asked first. angry
What happened to this phrase "Ladies first" tongue?
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
What happened to this phrase "Ladies first" tongue?

Hahaha, I follow the phrase "humans first". cheesy
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha, I follow the phrase "humans first". cheesy
Don't worry we will give ourselves wonderful gifts tongue
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
Don't worry we will give ourselves wonderful gifts tongue

Yeayea haha cheesy. Why you still up tho?
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Yeayea haha cheesy. Why you still up tho?
Planning to sleep tongue
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
Planning to sleep tongue

Hahaha have a wonderful night rest then. cheesy
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by khanivorous(f): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Meesh caught a body bout a week ago!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom / Rihanna Shows Her N!pple Piercing As She Goes Out Without A Br A. With Her Broda / MAN BĪ¼sted By Wife In A Hotel Sleeping With A 16 Yr Old Student [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.