Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme (4644 Views)

Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by chiraqDemon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Gangsta s,h,i,t gone wrong.
Of course,this era of drill rap must see this happen,drill rap must die,Chief Keef the drill Inventor must retire,he single handedly skyrocketed murder rate among teenagers in Chicago with his mixtapes
y the fcck u lien.....?? Murders been happening in chiraq before chief keef came up...the spotlight and attention only went to Chicago cos of chief keef.....murders did not skyrocket... The violence just got noticed
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by iamrealdeji(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
chiraqDemon:
y the fcck u lien.....?? Murders been happening in chiraq before chief keef came up...the spotlight and attention only went to Chicago cos of chief keef.....murders did not skyrocket... The violence just got noticed
what you don't know that drill rap is the best motivator for murder and gangsta shit,there is difference between a violent society not into drill and a violent society into drill. I know how much ordinary trap rap changes people that are willing to not to talk of drill. Go and listen to Chief Keef's Finally rich,Bang series,and other mixtapes and see if it won't change your mindset a lil bit. If you don't know something,pls just don't talk about it. Even Rhymefest and Lupe Fiasco testified to the fact that it contributed to more homicide in Chicago,can you know about it than those folks? Next time,pls stop yelling on what you don't know
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme by chiraqDemon(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what you don't know that drill rap is the best motivator for murder and gangsta shit,there is difference between a violent society not into drill and a violent society into drill. I know how much ordinary trap rap changes people that are willing to not to talk of drill. Go and listen to Chief Keef's Finally rich,Bang series,and other mixtapes and see if it won't change your mindset a lil bit. If you don't know something,pls just don't talk about it. Even Rhymefest and Lupe Fiasco testified to the fact that it contributed to more homicide in Chicago,can you know about it than those folks? Next time,pls stop yelling on what you don't know
bra them lupe said shit they thought go check the stats braah....them been killing since the 70s as u said....drill just brought more attention to the killing....it did not increase the number of homicides...and bro I know about the mindset tho...I got all lil Reese mixtapes lil durk chief keef u don't got to name them nomo....I'm waitin for the cozart and lil Reese 300degreez rn....also 300days 300nights by lil durk grin....rip capo rip blood money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom / This Is Another Sodom And Gomorrah Found In Ajar Club In Benin. Let Be Careful ( / Actor Zubby Michael Completes His Multi Million Naira Mansion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.