Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) (51532 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War, US Report Warns Nigeria / Boko Haram: Oyedepo Warns Nigeria On Imminent Break-up / US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
honprof1:
Will state police produce invisible people that can end the terror ?
It will rather lead to oppressions , so I disagree with

Pls find out why the US and other advanced nations encouraged state police
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
LogicPower:

If you had read my post a little more carefully, you wouldn't have made this statement that is too obvious! It's exactly because I am fully aware of these differences that whenever I mentioned 'Northerners' and added 'Christians and Muslims'.

And my earlier post addresses exactly the kind of ERRONEOUS and FALLACIOUS thinking you exhibited here, which is prevalent among the SE/SS people and which goes thus: since GEJ has benefited from the Christian-Muslim divide in the North in the 2011, by getting the overwhelming majority of Christian votes out of SHEER RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS, he is going to be so overwhelmingly voted AGAIN in 2015 by the same Northern Christians, based on the SAME RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS!.

If the significant changes in all the DYNAMICS and MOMENTUM that combine to make the 2015 election ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from that of 2011 are beyond the understanding of people like you, I am sure GEJ personally and his advisers cannot NOT be so oblivious of them.

And if you want to have some understanding of such changes in dynamics, just re-read my original post; you would get a hint on some of them.

Yeah, I understand those dynamics. That's why none of us expects GEJ to win by a large margin. He may not even win by over 2 million votes, but he will still win.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by 1stdammy: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
tetralogyfallot:
comments like this makes me wonder how some brains think. And if I should ask, what has mr GEJ administration done to curtail this issue of insecurity. It clearly shows that he is incompetent. Only a fool will continue doing something the same way and be expecting changes. If u are sitting comfortably in your house today and keeps seeing boko haram calamities afar, one day it can come to your doorstep. GMB was once the president of nigeria and we never noticed anything like insurgency during his regime. If you continue saying that boko haram heinous acts is a way to sabotage mr GEJ administartion then what stops him from using the will and power nigerians entrustred on him to curb this menace. We need change we need GMB
I pity u seriously!!!!
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by chigoizie7(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I don't blame bokoharam I blame the clueless otuoke man who is too clueless on crushing bokoharam

I wonder the kinda people who still want another 4years of incompetence?

who is boko haram? even most villagers in borno does not know them, based on past report, they said there are boko bois in all the military nd paramilitary in naija even in the police, even cooperate bodies, my question is, how do u fish dem out? u want to go to north-east and massacre all the villagers in other to get boko bois? that will be genocide, they are faceless unlike other agitation groups(that's if they are actually agitating for any)even the U.S with all there technology,power,money intelligence nd in most cases, sincerity, were unable to put a stop to al-Qaeda,Isis and soo many other terrorist groups around the world. they are faceless,intelligent,richly sponsored by some men in the corridors of power, i am not in anyway saying that good-luck is not clueless or stupid, but then, lets always be sincere with ourselves, obj wants good-luck to do what he did in bayelsa? clearing a whole village?killing innocent civilians because he was targeting MEND? my dear that's not right, it will be a crime against humanity,these people are terrorists, they have no live,no conscience, otherwise how would u consider a man who will bomb himself just to get others killed? note:- good-luck is a slow poke, clueless, and even useless, but i will also want us the civilians to reason left and right before we jump into certain conclusions or make certain utterances, my 2cents, our individual opinions might differ, i just said what i tot i understood from u.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by drstone1: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
OneNaira6:

To be honest, I agree it has religious tone but it also have political undertone. Think about it, BH became an unbearable force when buhari lost. When the army had a hand over BH and was defeating them, their own people (north and it's leaders) started accusing the leader of the military at that time (ihejirika) for killing their people senseless. Almost took him to court for human rights abuse. Months later after the accusations and constant verbal attacks, ihejirika left. Immediately doing so, BH attacks increased and overpowering the military. Ironically enough, the people that forced GEJ to get rid of the man that curbed BH anf had them by their balls, turn around and start accusing him of not doing anything.
Likewise the same way when the power sector of that county was improving, the north belittled and accused the man that was the minister at that time for corruption. The man leaves and that sector falls; the same north turns around and accused GEJ of being "incompetent" on that aspect as well.

As I've many times, everything going wrong in that county has a political undertone and I believe majority of it has the northern people and their leaders hands all over it. I bet my entire savings on that
Don't mind th hypnotised elements. The potent that hypnotised them is failing. They will now see what they deny themselves of seeing. AWO told Zik dat this peeps don't have d same vision with other nigerians,is it not clear now?
The answer to dis arrogance of disguised egotism with its attendant faulty sense of superiority dat attributes political power as it sole right is about to be humbled n shamed n crushed
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Isaacdom(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nawa for dis buhari's fans o! Always ranting. What has dis man given u guys dat's making u always speaking for him everywhere. As if u can vote him in by urselves alone. Pls every1 have their choices to make. God knws d person he's putting there so relax and see d outcome of d election.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote
author=SeverusSnape post=29096108]Vote in their brother and this
insurgency will cease. This thing is purely religious, it doesn't have
any political undertone. They only against those of their own who talks
against them.[/quote] sanusi na christain now
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abdulazeez296:
sanusi na christain now
Like I said, Those that talk against them...and we all know Sanusi talked against them, That Kano people should defend themselves.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by buJu234: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
OneNaira6:

To be honest, I agree it has religious tone but it also have political undertone. Think about it, BH became an unbearable force when buhari lost. When the army had a hand over BH and was defeating them, their own people (north and it's leaders) started accusing the leader of the military at that time (ihejirika) for killing their people senseless. Almost took him to court for human rights abuse. Months later after the accusations and constant verbal attacks, ihejirika left. Immediately doing so, BH attacks increased and overpowering the military. Ironically enough, the people that forced GEJ to get rid of the man that curbed BH anf had them by their balls, turn around and start accusing him of not doing anything.
Likewise the same way when the power sector of that county was improving, the north belittled and accused the man that was the minister at that time for corruption. The man leaves and that sector falls; the same north turns around and accused GEJ of being "incompetent" on that aspect as well.

As I've many times, everything going wrong in that county has a political undertone and I believe majority of it has the northern people and their leaders hands all over it. I bet my entire savings on that

May God bless u and ur generation for saying the truth....

So APC e-rats come & disagree with this fact.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by simdam500(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Politics is wack
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Afroconnect: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2014
malele:

WhicH president in this world has stopped terrorism.
Are terrorists in America killing people everyday?

Are terrorists in Euroopean countries killing scores everyday?

World leaders are going after terrorists in other nations,Jonathn Ebele can not kill all boko animals off our territory and you guys come online to support him.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:53am On Dec 23, 2014
ILIDEFI:

When you mention north, just remember that the entire middle belt plus Taraba state do not share in those crazy northern ideologies. So you expect people from Kogi, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba whose villages have often been wiped out by Fulani herdsmen, and who know the brain behind BH to vote in their patron as the president of Nigeria? My brother, you are on a long thing.
It is still only a fool that will believe that GEJ has a hand in BH, a group that has done the worst damage to his administration.
You really tried by engaging this fundamentalist they have been beclouded by their BAD IDEOLOGY May God Help NIGERIA
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by bleufaucon: 3:48am On Dec 23, 2014
This is a Hoax by the way..CNN constantly in the business of undermining Nigeria. Who knew this chap,where did he come from.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by funnyme(f): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I don't blame bokoharam I blame the clueless otuoke man who is too clueless on crushing bokoharam

I wonder the kinda people who still want another 4years of incompetence?
Even if we vote yu,yu will do worst than Gej
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Abdulazeez296(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote
author=SeverusSnape post=29120002]
Like I said, Those that talk against them...and we all know Sanusi
talked against them, That Kano people should defend themselves. [/quote]ok
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
1stdammy:
I pity u seriously!!!!
pity yourself first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.