Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? (768 Views)

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? / How Do I Avoid Sweat Stains On My Shirt Collars? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? by Akunyun(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Hey fellas, How true is it that expensive perfumes stain cloths when you spray it on them? Based on my experience, it did stain my cloths in the past, but while I was discussing it with a friend, he said it doesn't and opined that it was fake I bought. Please let me know your takes on this.....
Re: perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? by vokalguy(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2014
Akunyun:
Hey fellas, How true is it that expensive perfumes stains cloths when you spray it on them? Based on my experience, it did stain my cloths in the past, but while I was discussing it with a friend, he said it doesn't and opined that it was fake I bought. Please let me know your takes on this.....

Perfume - Women

Cologne - Men

And to answer your question, NO, you are probably using cheap cologne
Re: perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? by Akunyun(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
vokalguy:

Perfume - Women

Cologne - Men

And to answer your question, NO, you are probably using cheap cologne
And please where did you get your own dictionary that states that Cologne if for male and perfume is for female?.... coz I seem confused here
Re: perfume Stains, what do you feel about it? by vokalguy(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Akunyun:

And please where did you get your own dictionary that states that Cologne if for male and perfume is for female?.... coz I seem confused here

The difference is the dilution & the scent...

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Latest On Fashion Trends - Join Our BBM Channel Today - C0040D089 / Fashion Tips For Women With Small Bo*bs [must Read] / Futuristic Smart Watches Keep You Organised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.