Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (16996 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2012
In a bid to appear sexy and appealing to your lover, do you feel comfortable wearing swimming trunks and bikini at pools and beaches?

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2012
No, I dress to the beach like a nun. There's just so much to cover up.
Only Jesus can see my nip ples.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Tankini? Yes! Bikini? Nope!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by yme1(f): 2:42am On Dec 29, 2012
I love to flaunt my figure 8 tongue but erhmmm bikini in public without a bikini cover up wrap dress is a no no for me
shame will bury me cheesy cheesy
but I can make an exception if i am walking and holding hands with my man at the beach sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by razznaija(f): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
y me: I love to flaunt my figure 8 tongue but erhmmm bikini in public without a bikini cover up wrap dress is a no no for me
but I can make an exception if i am walking and holding hands with my man at the beach sha. grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by trimandtrendy(f): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
bikini is a no no
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by MMotimo: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Depends on your age and the depreciation/ state of your "assets."

4 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by MySmallWorld: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
It depends on the beach. I find people feel more comfortable wearing bikinis and what-have-yous to a private beach than a public on because of the refinement of people who peruse the former.

http://inez-mysmallworld..com

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yeah...will add a scarf if my nyash is exposed.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
kandiikane: Yeah...will add a scarf if my nyash is exposed.

Especially if na the kind yansh wey get advanced kro kro; I hope say that no be the case with your own.

@ OP

Before nko? Only in Naija would you see prudes going to swim with baggy knickers or even khaki trousers sef. Bikinis should be the norm. If you be Imam wife, wetin you dey find for public beach or swimming pool? Carry your holy yansh lock up inside house.

23 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
^Lolz @ Imam wife & holy yansh...

11 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
But you will eventual remove it if you want to swim na, won‘t pple see your yansh then?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by jabanz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
y me: I love to flaunt my figure 8 tongue but erhmmm bikini in public without a bikini cover up wrap dress is a no no for me
.+NAWQAO i go like see dat fig 8 wink
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
OCTAVO:
But you will eventual remove it if you want to swim na, won‘t pple see your yansh then?

I don't swim. I only go to the beach to look sexy. cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by holyvirgin: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nope i can't. My body is just too holy to be exposed to them whores and gays littered at d beach. Happy new year people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by topmostg: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sure, as a guy, i always lyk to xpose my broad shoulders,chest nd 8 packs to attract ladies at da beach. lol
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Tolexander: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
doesn't realy put on bikini or trunks when going to the beach but when going to the bathroom.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by manny4life(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
The shorts, YES, but speedo briefs, hell to the Bleep no - private or public beach

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Ejine(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love showing off my fully toned body wearing just my trunks.
It also makes me proud when I show off my full length of my you-know-what, completely bulging outta my trunks grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by valencia25(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sure why not... If you are well ENDOWED!!

For MALE: Don't mind the pot belly but if your T.J can form a mountain Everest in his home, why not But if your package is inside SHELL... Pls don't try such berra go with Long JEAN Trouser to stay safe or don't bother taking off your clothes...

FEMALE: Please mind the pot belly because it irritates us *mouth-sealed*.
Moreover if your BARCA and CHELSEA is flat like slippers pls pls pls don't take it off or try to wear TRUNKS OR BIKINI!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by riket(f): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Op,this is hilarious,immediately I saw this thread,I went into my bikini collections and starting wearing.bikinis are one of the few things I lately notice I am gradually collecting,gat almost 10 sets in just one year but my over modesty never gives me the nerve to wear it ever though I know myself I have a banging body(no bluff).I guess I am going to plan my south beach trip tomorrow listening to eminem's lose yourself and in gej voice don't give a d*mn about hovering eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
I can't see myself wearing a speedo at the beach. If I do so, there may be people that would be do disgusted cool
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by manny4life(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ejiné: I love showing off my fully toned body wearing just my trunks.
It also makes me proud when I show off my full length of my you-know-what, completely bulging outta my trunks grin

Bad boy... grin grin grin

I've never felt comfortable in trunks because as men, there's no way you won't have a hard-on... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by muktarmtt(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nah is made 4 9ja gals cos most of 9ja gals have big big yansh cos dey eat 2much aboo, fumoo,
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by vanstanzy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jamb question Here's my own question, Why is it so difficult to post a topic on Nairaland? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by tmed1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
West African culture hasn't evolved to that extent....In majority of the western country, it is very common. It's not about HOLINESS, it's more about CULTURE

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by BroRhema(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I don't see it morally fit, for a responsible man wearing trunks/briefs @ a beach. It's like almost going nude in public. I'd rather wear a short that is up to my kneel and a t-shirt. Init beta and modest??

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by HAH: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Most girls like flaunting their beauty, so any girl that says no no may be having some defects if not on religious and moral grounds.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
you get mind o.with a country full of perverts,when eye no plenty na,dem go pull of your scarf and descend on you.them dey even get erection for pikin in bum short,talkless of an adult using scarf to cover her bom bom.anyway a bum short and a light sleeveless top is ok for me to the beach and of course with friends in case of some animals in human clothing
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by nollywood20: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
I can even feel comfortable going nude if permitted, because I love my body.
Especially my legs. They make heads to turn even on Broad Street in Lagos.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eeeem yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. / Why Do People Wear Wrist-watches On Their Right Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.