Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) (5296 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2014
I sincerely believe we northerners should be grateful to GEJ for the Almajiri schools, because the level of Ignorance amongst  us is so toxic that it might soon be almost impossible to wean us from such share foolishness and pure arrogance.

Don't ask me what I expect from GMB  who intends to stop the slide of the price of crude oil in the international Market and stabilise the economy using the armed forces! I can understand his detachment from current realities ,I was in primary 3 or so when he was head state!  

But  I expected more from his supporters who have now taken to social media to complicate the woes of a man who cancelled  the most innovative rail project in the history of Nigeria!  

Yesterday one of Buhari's supporters was online saying all the things he knew nothing about and attacking whoever had any contrary opinion about his messiah.

It is shameful that the Nigerian political sphere have been reduced to the circle where  falsehood ,outright lies and manipulated facts thrive. 

The violent  supporter in a reply to a tweet on roads constructed by President Jonathan responded thus:

"Buhari constructed more than 100'k as PTF chairman "

The total road network ‎in Nigeria as at today's is around 35,000 kilometres!

This fellow was again offered an opportunity to redeem him self  on whether he meant centimetres meters or kilometres but he thundered "kilometre "and getting angry about the fellow who dared to teach him how to "count" roads!!!

It was Bo Bonnet who stated that "For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth"

The level to which the APC and her supporters have elevated lies and distort facts is becoming alarming.
The party and it's agents on all platforms must understand that these desperation will lead the party no where. 
Finally I sincerely believe that GMB and his followers must realise that threatening Nigerians to vote for them will also not  work! 
No right thinking person will knowingly commit his destiny into the hands of a man who failed all his military exams, a man who justifies the killing of youth Corpers by calling them PDP IT staff .

Nigerians are resilient people, Nigerians are wise, Nigerians know  when to rise up the occasion and be counted !
The promoters of Violence should make no mistakes Nigerians will not be taken unawares this time! 

As we heal from the pains and the loss inflict on us by the haramites and their agents we will like to remind repentant agents and their sympathisers that  admission into the Almajiri schools constructed by GEJ is still open and free! 

God Bless Nigeria! 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by thaoriginator: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2014
B
Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by macpetrus(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2014
wink GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Firefire(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari is a lying machine grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Descartes: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2014
"Buhari constructed more than 100'k as PTF chairman "

The total road network ‎in Nigeria as at today's is around 35,000 kilometres!"

Hmmm...

This fellow was again offered an opportunity to redeem him self  on whether he meant centimetres meters or kilometres but he thundered "kilometre "and getting angry about the fellow who dared to teach him how to "count" roads!!!

Chai...diaris... cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Where are the 150 almajiri schools as claimed?

Nigerians should start asking questions from this fraudulent corrupt lying government.

9 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by omenka(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2014
I see the op has at least beaten down his knack for lying. He says "Buhari supporter" this time and not "APC member". Kudos to you.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Who doesn't know Buhari as a Liar. angry

16 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

I don't. Mind telling me one lie of his?

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by tit(f): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
That sounds good: "Buhari is a liar!"

11 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by tit(f): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

"I will stabilize oil price withe army, navy and air force" - Almajiri Mahdi Buhari!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Baawaa(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2014
P D P--------LIARs

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2014
OP, could you show up proof that Buhari forces people, as you claim?

1 Like

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by fabraham(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Firefire:
Buhari is a lying machine grin
I still prefer him than the Ogogoro master.#TEAMGMB2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:
Who doesn't know the speeches of Jonathan are full of lies. When he is caught lying, he claims his aides wrote the speech. Is he so dull that he cannot go through his speech before reading it to the public? The lie he told on his Independence Day speech two years ago is still fresh. He claimed that Nigeria was next to the US in the fight against corruption according to the Transperency International (TI). When the TI reacted, he withdrew it.
He also lied when being interviewed by Christaine Amanpour of CNN that Nigerians were enjoying stable power supply.

6 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

He lacks INTEGRITY. How come $2.8 disappeared under his watch as NNPC chairman? I rather remain with GEJ than Buhari.

#idislikepolitics#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:

"I will stabilize oil price withe army, navy and air force" - Almajiri Mahdi Buhari!

There is no market for intellectual stupidity here.

Did you go to school at all? If you did as I am assuming, you must have been taught that you back up your statement with credible fact(s).

Go back and dig for a better lie than this rubbish I have quoted from you. If you reply me with another ediotic response, I will ignore you. It simply means, you are an intellectual waste of space.

4 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

He lacks INTEGRITY. How come $2.8 disappeared under his watch as NNPC chairman? I rather remain with GEJ than Buhari.

#idislikepolitics#

Tell me a lie, Buhari said? Is that too difficult to do?

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

Tell me a lie, Buhari said? Is that too difficult to do?

No matter how you polish Buhari before the public, he remains unelectable as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 smiley

Vote GEJ for continuation of Real Change.

GEJ cannot be stopped... GEJ till Buhari enters Niger Republic. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by MalcoImX: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2014
How come this Mallam Abduljabbar had Buhari/Osibanjo as his profile picture? Did he open the account last week?
Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by HzRF(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Where are the 150 almajiri schools as claimed?

Nigerians should start asking questions from this fraudulent corrupt lying government.
U should have said he didn't build any at all
Google is ur friend
Google it

7 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by MalcoImX: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
HzRF:

Google is ur friend
Google it
What is Almajiri school?

1 Like

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
What is Almajiri school?

Its an Almajiri system of education that the federal government uses as a way of intervening in the menace of street begging by school-age children. Thereby reducing the level of illiteracy in the northern states in the country, So the Schools are called Almajiri Schools

12 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by mazzi: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:

hahahahahaha.chai.

6 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2014
HzRF:

Google is ur friend
Google it

No reliable information obtained. Mind sharing the details of these 150 almajiri schools he built? Where are they located @? undecided

Google maps as well will like to have them updated on their server for future purposes.

Looking forward to your erudite rejoinder in polishing the clueless lying dunce we have as a President. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
It could be up to 100k. PTF constructed both rural, urban and federal highways. In addition every school in Nigeria got 1 or 2 PTF buildings.

1 Like

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Pataki: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

No matter how you polish Buhari before the public, he remains unelectable as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You mean re-elect: "stealing is not corruption" Jonathan?

Thanks for the offer. I will pass.

4 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by orimsamsam(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
It just a pity that jonathan supporter cant differentiate btw lying and allegation

1 Like

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
What is Almajiri school?
Well almajiri is an Arabic word for some one who leave his house in search of Islamic knowledge
Itz centred on school that teaches Islamic doctrines... Purely Quran related (ile kewu in yoruba)
(in case u want to know)
But due to their stark illiteracy status GEJ decides to break the status quo and crept in subjects so as they learn they Quran they learn other subjects

Visit this link http://transformationwatch.com/2012/07/01/sokoto-two-months-after-how-the-almajiri-school-operates/
To know how it operates

6 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

You mean re-elect: "stealing is not corruption" Jonathan?

Thanks for the offer. I will pass.

Or desperate power-seeker with empty promises. Thanks but i'll pass smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by Firefire(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

That is my position.

Never a President in United Nigeria, if that is the best "Progressive" can present.

A Live Dog is better than a dead Lion cool

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) by michaelteejay: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) last night demonstrated why it is the largest political party in Africa as its fund raising dinner towards President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election in 2015 generated over N21 billion.

Donors at the fund raiser, which held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa in Abuja, included businessmen/women, multinational organizations, PDP governors and individuals.

Mr. Tunde Ayeni, who was chairman of the event, opened the set the ball rolling with a donation of N2 billionn on behalf of himself and unnamed friends while a prominent businesswoman and friend of the First Family, Hajiya Bola Shagaya and her friends donated the sum of N5 billion.

The PDP Governors Forum donated N1.05billion. Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State, who spoke on behalf of the governors, said 21 governors of the party donated N50m each.

Some of the other donations on the night are: Oil and Gas sector, N5bn; Transport and Aviation, N1bn; Food and Agriculture, N500m; Power, N500m; Construction, N310m; Road Construction, N250m; those in Real Estate and Building donated N4bn; National Automotive Association, N450m; Shelter Development Limited, N250m; PDP Rivers State stakeholders, N50million; Emzor Pharmaceuticals, N50m; the NDDC governing board, N15m; auto sector, N450m and PDP youth group, N50m.

Speaking at the occasion, Chairman of the fundraiser committee and former Minister of Information, Prof. Jerry Gana, who donated N5billion on behalf of himself and his friends, warned that the 2015 general elections would not be a walk over and urged the party not to underestimate their opponents.

President Goodluck Jonathan in a brief remark thanked the donors and pledged that the funds raised would be judiciously utilised.

The National Chairman of the PDP, Adamu Mu’azu, in his speech reiterated that “Power and glory come from God” adding that “those who have won should involve everybody in their campaigns in order to make them family campaigns”.

Present at the event were Vice President Namadi Sambo, Senate President David Mark, House of Representatives Deputy Speaker Emeka Ihedioha, PDP governors, Ministers and the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the PDP, Chief Antony Anenih.

The huge donations, according to the Electoral Act, contravenes the law.
Section 221 of the 1999 Constitution prohibits a State Government from contributing to the election expenses of any candidate or aspirant.

The Electoral Act Section 91 (90 of the Code of conduct for Political Parties and Elections limits individual donations and contributions to a maximum of N1m.

Also, the Electoral Act, Section 91, criminalizes contravention of limitation on election expenses.

A presidential Candidate, who knowingly contravenes it, is liable to a maximum fine of N1, 000,000.00 or imprisonment for a period of 12 months or both...
Nigeria fello dis one 's still very fresh o... let 's vote wise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? / Kwara Apex Students Body Honours Kwara Must Change Convener / Breaking: Federal Government yet to pay December Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.