Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter (25951 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Simply read.

You are responsible for your interpretations though.

But whatever you think, never think PDP would be a better option in the next 500 years.

It is a Monday ... What has Buhari done today?
When is he going to read out the riot act? When is he going to appoint a Chief of Staff? When is he going to take control of governance? When is he going to summon a meeting of Permanent Secretaries? Does he have to wait for wednesdays? Does the law state that FEC must only meet on wednesdays? When is he going to physically take the army to Maiduguri? When is he going to set-up a commiittee to investigate the corruption and crass indiscipline inhibiting the Army's fight against BokoHaram? When is he going to publicly print out his assets in the media amidst speculations that his wife is stupendously affluent? If he is not ready to work...kindly create an idiagbon out of Osinbajo and let people start seeing something serious.

I understand that we as Nigerians have to be patient, but how can we be patient when all you have done since Friday is state dinner and thanksgiving? Annoyingly you publicly declared that you have declared your assets...is that the same thing as publicly declaring your assets or do you think we are daft?

Sincerely, I know it is too early to get mad at Mr President, but we all know what Yar Adua did the first day he came into power, he reduced both fuel price and VAT and the citizens felt a huge reprieve instantly. There are certain things you must do to make the country know that it has a new president...

I also think it is sad that Buhari rushed to appoint two people into the same office of media and publicity. What is the difference between Special Adviser and Senior Special Assistant. Even OBJ and YarAdua never that. Gej only did it when he became the most abused and needed an attack dog..so what is Buhari's rush? What is the hierarchy?

I have realised that PHCN and in fact, all civil servants nationwide (including Airport Customs Officials and EFCC agents) have suddenly become over efficient in their services... This is only because of the picture of Buhari which they have in mind. I am very scared of what may happen when they eventually realise that the "idiagbon" behind a "timid" Buhari, was laid to rest ages ago.

If Buhari doesn't act now, and show that he is a tiger ready to devour...i reserve further comments.

Since PDP (so far the most corrupt, incompetent and lawless party) has no moral right to criticise Buhari, the Onus is on us now (as Buhari Supporters). If we keep silent, thinking uur job is to defend Buhari, our hard earned opportunity to refocus Nigeria will be lost...the future is in your hands.

Signed: Buhari Supervisor

Ps: Can somebody pls tell Buhari's kids to pls stay out of limelight? These are serious times pls and we don't want distractions...
Unless they are trying to tell us that the era of "do you know who my father is?" is not over.

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by captainBIAFRA(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin Vindication

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin Vindication

Mogidi:

grin grin
u are a lost cause. I want you out of this thread

20 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Mogidi: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am very scared of what may happen when they eventually realise that the "idiagbon" behind a "timid" Buhari, has been laid to rest ages ago.

grin grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by captainBIAFRA(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
soe:
undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
The pressure on buhari will NEVER make him clueless undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Whatever. angry

8 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by agriboom: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op I'm with you on this, I was expecting a very eventful Monday but......, no time for play the president needs to start work NOW!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
cool

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by BrokenTV: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Am just here to sip COKE. And read comments from the brainless defendants.

17 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by doublewisdom: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Una never see anything! This is the beginning. Change o!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by poiZon: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
e no konsain me jor

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Una never see anything! This is the beginning. Change o!
yes, this is change...

Change is when party supporters constructively criticise their leaders.

Not like PDP where you must praise your leader even when he is clearly bereft

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by kingbasil: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
If Buhari doesn't act now, and show that he is a tiger ready to devour...i reserve further comments.

Oh I would have loved you complete this statement...

11 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by doctokwus: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sometimes they say one should say d truth and shame d devil. To say am disappointed with d no show of today would be an understatement.
Friday,sat, sun could be excused, even if he could have made some appointments,but for today to produce no action or appointments is inexcusable.
I wouldn't honestly allow my by unshakable belief in him not to lament.We cannot repeat d calamity of d GEJ mistake, when some,not me because I knew GEJ was failure in d making,gave him benefit of d doubt for 4yrs and he came out a monumental failure.
We new breed of supporters must ensure we are ahead of d opposition in keeping him on d right track.
One good thing I like from this very early criticism however is that where PMB wanted to be soft and laid back on some issues, he would now have to show the sterness and boldness we presume he has.Interesting times lie ahead.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari has not been photographed in public for 3 days.

I suspect he may have been assassinated and Osinbajo who is likely an American puppet selected for that role by America would become president in a matter of days.

I fully expect Buhari's death would be announced soon

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by tucky200(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Hw dis kyn tin wan take enter front page
If e enter front page dey don fvck up
Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:

I suspect he may have been assassinated and Osinbajo who is likely an American puppet selected for that role by America would become president in a matter of days.

I hate it when you wish death on my amiable General; but if that happens, Nigeria will burn from here to Heaven - Walahi Talai Sumabilai!

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
America is hoping that assassination of Buhari would indeed ignite Nigeria to give them excuse to intervene and break up Nigeria.
Zoharariel:

I hate it when you wish death on my amiable General; but if that happens, Nigeria will burn from here to Heaven - Walahi Talai Sumabilai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by IGBOSON1: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by KanwuliaJara: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2015
CHANGE is PATIENCE.

Diarrrris GODDDDIOH!!!! grin
Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by cold(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari and Tinubu are still in a tussle over names to be penned down for appointments. This might take a while

15 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
America is hoping that assassination of Buhari would indeed ignite Nigeria to give them excuse to intervene and break up Nigeria.

I concur with you because you're not entirely wrong but I feel Buhari should have associated more with Russia instead of these Western Vampires.

For sheezy; I know IBB and Obasanjo are high ranking CIA assets and I believe Buhari is well informed as well, but only time will tell.

8 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Tecnonews24: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2015
I wish buhari will just surprise many of us that never believe in his ability to lead this country by keeping his campaign promises . many foolishly jump into the Chang mantra and propounded his candidature. is been days now, and the Only eventful thing that happen today monday was the withdrawal of the corruption case against the formal governor of bayesa state. this is the Same man that promise to fight corruption. I Don't wanna be right not voting buhari.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:

Are you sure about this?
Bros, you should be arrested for serious questioning oo.
As for Nigeria breaking up. I have told you several times we the Biafrans, do not need America.

A country where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered the same admission has sent in motion her collapse. It is only a matter of time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Akosbaba(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2015
They say the patient dog eats the fattest bone or something like that. Everyone is expecting a pro active style of governance from a 72 year old just because he was a former general. Has anyone of you thought that this man is probably wiser than the lot of you and has his own way of doing things . I just hope these so called supporters don't overburden GMB by always expecting at every minute of the day because if you truly believed in him when casting your vote then you should calm down and watch things unfold.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by BENZINA(m): 3:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Once upon a time..........
Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Just like Akpabio, I don activate sidon dey look mode. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by PhockPhockMan: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2015
soe:

See Maga.

6 Likes

Re: Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter by Pangea: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
My sentiments exactly!
This was why I opened the thread:
PMB where is the ministerial list yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/2349540/pmb-where-ministerial-list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.