Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44490 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by bashydemy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aare2050:
GEJ boss, please OP, u didn't mention the number employed youths o. Please do. Pls be quick
Do you mean number of employ youths of the ones that died during the immigration exercise?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by beengils: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

You need special delivery from the chains of ignoramus

This are gej acheivements,fault it objectively or forever hold ur peace
"This" indeed
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by o434: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
You are a bloody liar, he did nothing in oyo state. All you listed were done by Obasanjo's regime. Stop feeding people with lies.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
useless lies! Na so una dey deceive una papa!

I will post all the pictures of NSUK (Nasarawa State University Keffi) when i go for lectures!

Very useless lies!

God don catch una for this one!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by rasco2000me: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerian shold be careful about president jonathan is a pretender he as notting to offer nigerian and nigeria than all this makeup stories whre is the fresh air he promise
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Kagarko(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.

Thank you very much.

It's very funny when you are been given 100 Naira and you spend only 20 Naira. for project
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by rasco2000me: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerian should very csreful with president jonathan he is a pretender.he as nothin to offer wher are the fresh air he promlse
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by success9(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
pontirock:
Eveything We Were Told Here That He Did In Oyo State Is Not True, Gov Ajimobi Did Some, Some Are Not True Like Those Power Circuits, Some Have Been Abandoned Like All Those Expressway.

Same with Ogun state bro
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by iiiyyyk(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haba bros, remember God o. Which can lies be this nah,
Owerri -port harcout road and owerri elele road is one road but u wrote it as two.
The PH axis was constructed by Amaechi, yl the owerri axis still remain the worst road in this world today.

For all this lie, may satan dwell in your family forever, and may all the sufferings of nigerians plying these road come upon u and ur decendants.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by samplegirl(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
benzion72:

All lies. e wallet is an achievement, one hundred year old gauge rail refurbishment is achievement. No wonder they call him clueless and his handler to me GEJ achievemnt arre as follow.

1. Impoverishing Nigerian by increasing fuel price from 65 naira to 97 naira on a new year eve.
2. Corruption become stealing only. And so many billions are siphoned like Ethegate, Faroukgate, Oduahgate, Subsidygate, Allinsongate, Pensionfundgate
3. Militarization of election where troops in thousand are taken to Ekiti and Osun and North east war was abounded
4. Insecurity to an unimaginable level all over Nigeria.
5. Highest number of death in Nigeria due to Boko Haram, Ritual killing etc
6. Insincerity I will never contest for a second term and now doing so.

You are sick and need help!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by erico2k2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Alezy:
my brother, E come be as if nö be the delta when i from again. Abi no be the benue when i school again? Or no be ph i dey stay? 85% of wat the Op wrote is a fat lie. No 2nd niger bridge, no rail in delta at all, benue own worse, no light no road yet thats where the numb 3 citizen of the country is from. GEJ only worked in the north. For Godsake, wats rehabilitation of school library? Thats what a local govment chairman will do. Xo i suggest you check very well b4 writing.
Guy Im gonna ask you question, when was the last time you traveled between PH and Warri? did you not drive under the railway bridge? abi U dey sleep the time?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
iiiyyyk:
Haba bros, remember God o. Which can lies be this nah,
Owerri -port harcout road and owerri elele road is one road but u wrote it as two.
The PH axis was constructed by Amaechi, yl the owerri axis still remain the worst road in this world today.

For all this lie, may satan dwell in your family forever, and may all the sufferings of nigerians plying these road come upon u and ur decendants.
ah Dont you travel? when was the last time you went through Ugheli and warri? that road is a smoont as Carpet, the Dualization is complete with hard shoulders, there is no need to quote what you are not sure of,if you are at Delta Glas

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by htconeline: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls post the pics of akure remodel airport.
Thanks
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by htconeline: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls somebody should explain what e wallet means.
How can someone tap into it.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
htconeline:
Pls somebody should explain what e wallet means.
How can someone tap into it.
Is an electronically own your money usually in your mobile fone and you pay through your mobile phone too.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that calls GEJ clueless again wll be shot in the head

As your father was shot. Oloriburuku omo igbo
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by shejane: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
That Rehabilitation of National Theatre Iganmu is a big lie, my office is inside National Theatre and I didn't see any work working on.

That place is dead. So many things left untouch even the staff are complaining bitterly alwys doing demonstration

Jonathan and co should fear God. Ders is God pls
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by captain247: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Those of you that rants your lips like running tap what have you contributed to your community ? In your whole life have you ever head an organisation? Olodo rapata
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Rexnegro(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
No light in my house now..who is responsible?
Hehehehehehe maybe na the op uncle
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Abraham2013(m): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Pataki:

Mind telling us, the size of your generator? How much are you paying for vigilante/security guard every month? When last did you enjoy at least 48hours of electricity supply?

Did you even know that when Jonathan was airing all these invisible achievements of his the last time @ Eagles Square in Abuja, he was being powered by a generator?

Where are the refinery you claimed he completed? Is it functional in Nigeria?

Where are the 150 almajiri schools, you desondent beings keep spewing here and there?

Is it too much to ask for verifications to all the bogus claims of achievements? An objective mind reasons objectively by asking questions not believing every lies being spewed by liars on the internet.
Wen buhari was president, did u enjoy 48hrs of electricity?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by babestella: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Does your father paint your house even in 30 years? When OBJ was there, did he paint or rehabilitate the airports?. It's obvious why power cannot be handed down to your type, you simply cannot understand nor process developmental achievements when you see one. You need to get lost from this thread.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by babestella: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

As your father was shot. Oloriburuku omo igbo

what a deranged fox. "Igbo" one of the reasons you hate GEJ with passion even though he is not core igbo, you just hate anything from SS or SE. You should be ashamed with your vernacular, it on goes a long way to show the extent of your tribalism and the abysmal display of your stupd;;ity. Come 2015, GEJ will be riding high into Aso Rock, you will have to go hang yourself, its allowed, and don't for get to blame GEJ o. orangutan like you.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by babestella: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2014
rasco2000me:
Nigerian shold be careful about president jonathan is a pretender he as notting to offer nigerian and nigeria than all this makeup stories whre is the fresh air he promise

Buhari is the worst pretender and father of all lies. He is the devil in sheep clothing, the wolf amongst the innocent. He is an agent of the devil and sent to rule with a demonic Islamic agenda. He will not win the election. Mark my word. he is a corrupt goon, a selfish and tribal general and a coward. he is just a local champion amongst the almajiris and his south western illiterate and tribal supporters. What a shame.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by musiwa97: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Most of your project are imaginary project

SOUTH WEST GEO – POLITICAL ZONE
ONDO STATE:

*Omotosho II Power generating plant built from the scratch and commissioned.
*Akure Airport One of the nine Airports remodelled
*Akure – Ilesa express way rehabilitation
*Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care and Transportation
*New Akure 2 x 150MVA, 330/132kv + 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation.
*NDDC Water Project at Ukparam, ondo state
*Establishment of a new Fed. Polytechnic at Ile – Oluji
*In 2012, FG Commissioned at Cultural Industry Centre in Owo
*Construction of MDG/NDE Skill Acquisition Centres in each of the 3 Senatorial districts of Ondo State.

LAGOS STATE:
*Ikorodu – odogunyan – Shagamu 132KV double circuit transmission line
*2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Odogunyan and Ayobo with 132KV double – circuit transmission line Ikeja west – Ayobo.
*Omotosho – Epe – Aja 330KV double – circuit transmission Line, Omotosho – Erukan – Ogijo 330KV double Circuit transmission line
*Provision of additional 2 x 150MVA, 330 / 132KV Transformer capacity at Olorunsogo transmission station.
*Federal Government College Laboratory refurbished in Ijanikin – Lagos.
*Rehabilitation of the National Theatre Iganmu – lagos.
*Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at Ipaja lagos.
*Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebutte Metta.
*Establishment of Maritime Institute at the University of Lagos

EKITI STATE:
*Establishment of a new Federal University in Oye – Ekiti
*SURE – P Projects
*e – wallet System in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season farming projects
*Rehabilitation of Ekon – Alaaye – Erinmo – Iwaraja road in Ekiti and Osun States
*Omuo – Ifaki road of Ado – Ilumoba – Agbado Ikare Akoko Road sections A & B
*Construction of Model Skill Acquisition Centre

OSUN STATE:
*Ilesha Water Project (Ilesha Dam)
*Ogun – Osun River Basin Projects and Ife Dam
*e – wallet System in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season farming Projects
*Construction of Silos
*Rehabilitation of Efon – Alaaye – Erinmo Ijesha – Iwarga Road ( Ekiti – Osun States)
*Oshogbo – Ede 13KV double – circuit transmission line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Ede
*Modernisation of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Teaching Hospital Ile – Ife to meet International standard.

OYO STATE:

*University college Hospital Ibadan upgrade with facilities to commence open heart surgeries
*SURE – P Projects in Primary Health Care
*e – Wallet system in the distribution of the Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry season Farming Projects.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan Air port.
*Construction/ Rehabilitation of Gbogan – Iwo Road
*Rehabilitation of Odo oba – Takie – Gambari otte in Oyo/Kwara States
*Rehabilitation of the Old Oyo – Ogbomosho Road
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Igangan and 132KV switching station at Igboora
*New Abeokuta – Igboora – Lanlate 132KV double Circuit Transmission Line and 132KV Tee – off at Igboora – Igangan
*Ganmo – Ogbomosho 132 KV Double – Circuit transmission line and 2 x 60MVA,132KV Substation at Ogbomosho
*2 x 30/40MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Lanlate
*Renovation of the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium Ibadan

OGUN STATE:

*Lagos – Sagamu – Ore road rehabilitation
*Rehabilitation/ Construction of Ijebu Igbo Ajegunle – Araromi – Ife – Sekona Road (Section II) in Ogun State
*Rehabilitation of Otta – Owode Road in Ogun State
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by baslone: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
yemaldo:
Op abi u day mad ni, almajiri school in kwara, where in kwara. U won't even see a single almajiri in kwara

First time i will here say Almajiris dey Kwara be dis oo.

Between you need to come see the so-called rehabilated Apapa-Oshodi express!!!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by enyice(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2014
I am not a kid, the road is Bad but what you are seeing is exactly what I said it is. I took that shot standing on that Azumini bridge because I was supposed to write a report on the tourist potentials of the the River... and there are other serious construction going on along that road.

you are free to go find yourself, I do have other pix but they are mostly of my primary purpose of going to Azumini in the first place.. The River
AderibigbeAAA:

Dude... are u the one you snap it or u downloaded it online...

the same road that lead from Ukanafun LG, Etim Ekpo LG IKA LG to Abia state.

Dude I pass through that road on friday going To Aba.... na just sand n stone dey there.
AderibigbeAAA:

Dude I pass through that road on friday going To Aba.... na just sand n stone dey there.
AderibigbeAAA:

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by richieadeolu: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=theshadyexpress post=29098605]

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds.

I live in ilesha and nothing is done on Ilesha akure express way
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Enice(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

Guy Im gonna ask you question, when was the last time you traveled between PH and Warri? did you not drive under the railway bridge? abi U dey sleep the time?
My Guy, that bridge and the railway line was constructed by Obj not even Yaradua. Obj constructed from Itakpe to about 1 or 2km after Agbarho while Gej constructed from Agbarho to DSC gate which is about 8km. From DSC gate has not been done.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by segnys007(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Ongoing 2 x 132kv line bays extension at Omu Aron. <--@First of all, i live at Omu-aran. i don't know where this thing dey. It just occurred to me, maybe Oga Jona do am inside dream.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by joeyemi: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
if u have all the resources he has at his disposal and u dnt achieve more than these then you need serious deliverance
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by joeyemi: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
captain247:
Those of you that rants your lips like running tap what have you contributed to your community ? In your whole life have you ever head an organisation? Olodo rapata
dis ur excuse for failure get as i bi o
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by showafrica(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2014
I would had been happy if GEJ spent 4 yrs and fixed only electricity, than all these invisible lists. Why won't a president do one thing and get it right. Assumimg OBJ spent the first 4 yrs on roads, the second term on security and GEJ first term on Electricity, I think we could have gone a long way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.