Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nairalander With Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji (34682 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander With Denrele And Bba Housemates / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
This guy's confidence is crazy. I wish I had such. Although I dont no what you must have gone through or going through while you are alone but this world is a cold world. You didn't create yourself and there is little u can do. I just admire your confidence. I think u can use the little platform u have to talk about what it feels to be effeminate. I am sure there are many like u who are not gay but have this features. You can be a mouth piece and a source of inspiration for people like u. I mean people don't discuss this issues but u were bold enough to state it. I just fear that gay guys might really try to take advantage of u guys and I have had this belief that all effeminate guys are gay cus of how they always act feminine and the fact that they are always easy targets for gay guys. I hope I am wrong.

I had two in my secondary school. They both ended up being gay. They were always around women too. You didn't create yourself but u have the right to live a normal life. Just use this platform very well and to your advantage. I hope I'd see u on tv talking about this one day.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
linda Ikeji deceiving gullible Nigerians over her 'give her away' since 1800BC.NL still remains d no1 social medium fora in 9ja.U carry ur fellow workers dey giv dem 100k,20k etc latter u get it back frm 'em all in d name of pulling in trafic.A typical yoruba man like Seun will never do dat,smh!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Spidermon:

*sighs*.....when conjii starts to hook you, you will be bestowed with understanding.
oooo gosh,u think pple of my body size cant have sex??i can't deal,smh

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
linda Ikeji deceiving gullible Nigerians over her 'give her away' since 1800BC.NL still remains d no1 social medium fora in 9ja.U carry ur fellow workers dey giv dem 100k,20k etc latter u get it back frm 'em all in d name of pulling in trafic.A typical yoruba man like Seun will never do dat,smh!
hey,calm down,seun n linda are two different pple, she's giving us and getting it back in traffic, so? anything bad in that? just stop being jealous, it's not healthy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
sandijey:
This guy's confidence is crazy. I wish I had such. Although I dont no what you must have gone through or going through while you are alone but this world is a cold world. You didn't create yourself and there is little u can do. I just admire your confidence. I think u can use the little platform u have to talk about what it feels to be effeminate. I am sure there are many like u who are not gay but have this features. You can be a mouth piece and a source of inspiration for people like u. I mean people don't discuss this issues but u were bold enough to state it. I just fear that gay guys might really try to take advantage of u guys and I have had this belief that all effeminate guys are gay cus of how they always act feminine and the fact that they are always easy targets for gay guys. I hope I am wrong.

I had two in my secondary school. They both ended up being gay. They were always around women too. You didn't create yourself but u have the right to live a normal life. Just use this platform very well and to your advantage. I hope I'd see u on tv talking about this one day.
awwwww,such kind words ....thanks alot,well appreciated, happy xmas n new year in advance

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
BukkyDan:
You look good.

Quit pouting plz and you kinda pose like a girlie-girl. #jst an observation

Once again, cute pictures.
hehehe,girly me,thanks !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
donspero:
Lol nigga u gay cheesy cool lipsrsealed no offence change pose or u get 14yrs grin
lol,14yrs is wen u sex a man,not posing like a girl or effeminate,dey are two different things

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Acekidc4(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade9:
You're holding your aunty's waist undecided

Lol! Na So!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
After seeing the pix of this 'child', I promise never to argue with any childish comment on any blog at my 32 years of age. Now I understand that most bvs are just kids.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
hey,calm down,seun n linda are two different pple, she's giving us and getting it back in traffic, so? anything bad in that? just stop being jealous, it's not healthy
until people like u and Linda stop deceiving others,Nigeria may never work well.seems u knw where am heading 2...i said the 'give away is fake and not real.Onyxx,u & the rest winners are her staffs working with her.Dnt lets go into details joor.it's just unfortunate jare.Taking advantage of the already impoverished Nigerians wasting their precious time on a blog thats deceiptful even sometimes in its reportage!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
awwwww,such kind words ....thanks alot,well appreciated, happy xmas n new year in advance

Same to you dear.
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by clovislouis(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
ummmm,it will do d world good if we stopped assuming
.true. Celebrity onyx
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
sandijey:

The guy is not effeminate.He is only on the slim side.
effeminate kwa.ure really hilarious

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
yep,I'm effeminate...
make sure not to become gay tho..14 yrs wink
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
100Cents:

Guy, what do you do for a living ?

I hope you have not joined D'banj in travelling round the world begging for selfies with celebrities ?
shut up gay.u spitting trash

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
until people like u and Linda stop deceiving others,Nigeria may never work well.seems u knw where am heading 2...i said the 'give away is fake and not real.Onyxx,u & the rest winners are her staffs working with her.Dnt lets go into details joor.it's just unfortunate jare.Taking advantage of the already impoverished Nigerians wasting their precious time on a blog thats deceiptful even sometimes in its reportage!
just cos u didn't win doesn't mean its fake,go into details plz,I'm interested in knowing d info u think u know,smh,Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Lilimax(f): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2014
R
SailorXY:
Linda is fine, I suggest she changes her English name tho...
I agree with you cos Linda means snake shocked A cousin of mine used to bear that name but when she discovered the meaning of that name, she applied for a change of name. smiley
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by kamez(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Laura ikeji now looks like Santa claus!!!

Dencia na ur handwork be dis abi?......
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Mimipauls1(f): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2014
See as you be like stockfish tongue
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Revolva(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2014
dude is a bitch ass nicca....a si si.....lol...n dis linda no go ,marry....make she dey there dey feel madam........nonsense
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by holusormi(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2014
@op,, no offense bro ,, you look gay !!!
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Albishir: 4:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Oboy how woman carry be ur mentor naa? Una dey do am together abi na wetin be dat?
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by 100Cents: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Jarizod:
shut up gay.u spitting trash

Sure, doing it with ur dad.
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
yep,I'm effeminate...

Nothing sexier than an effeminate guy that doesn't give a fukc about what people say... nice.

Keep being you.
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Mimipauls1:
See as you be like stockfish tongue
lmao,any idea how i can be like a titus fish??
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Revolva:
dude is a bitch ass nicca....a si si.....lol...n dis linda no go ,marry....make she dey there dey feel madam........nonsense
lol,i maybe effeminate, but dat doesn't mean i take d**k in my ass...
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
holusormi:
@op,, no offense bro ,, you look gay !!!
lol,i hear dis alot..its now like a greeting to me

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Albishir:
Oboy how woman carry be ur mentor naa? Una dey do am together abi na wetin be dat?
never knew deres a rule saying men shudnt have women as their mentor/role model.... u pple just make life unnecessarily difficult for yourselves sha...
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by holusormi(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
lol,i hear dis alot..its now like a greeting to me

It looks like fish , smells like fish and tastes like fish , it's definetely fish !! Bro , u gay !!!!
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2014
masonkz:

Nothing sexier than effeminate guy that doesn't give a fukc about what people say... nice.

Keep being you.
thank ya!
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
holusormi:

It looks like fish , smells like fish and tastes like fish , it's definetely fish !! Bro , u gay !!!!
and even if i am,does it add 5naira to ur life?no obviously, so move along ok? have a nice G(d)ay
Re: Nairalander With Linda Ikeji by holusormi(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
and even if i am,does it add 5naira to ur life?no obviously, so move along ok? have a nice G(d)ay

Question for the gods ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30-story Building Built In 15 Days / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.