Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA From Reinhard Bonnke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRAYER FOR NIGERIA From Reinhard Bonnke (442 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Did Reinhard Bonnke Actually Help Africans? *MUST READ!!!* / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA From Reinhard Bonnke by Frankenstein: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Heavenly Father,

Your Word declares: When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59,19) Let your peace “that passes understanding” be our portion.

• I pray that righteousness may rule Nigeria, because your word says that “righteousness exalts a nation”.
• I pray for peace in Nigeria during the upcoming elections and for God’s will to be done. Bless her peace-makers and rebuke the peace-breakers.
• Flood Nigeria with “the Spirit of the LORD”, providing protection from atrocious Boko Haram and associates.
• Comfort the bereaved families and bring back all kidnapped sons and daughters.
• May Nigeria find rest “under the shadow of the Almighty”.
• Bless Nigeria’s economy, down to the working family, and stabilize the oil-market.
• And bless Nigeria’s government with wise intent and good results for all her citizens.
• And above all, lift up a standard against the enemies of the Gospel, so that full salvation may flow in all directions.
• Bless Your children and Your church.
In JESUS’ Name I pray.
A M E N.

(Please pray this prayer with me and share with your friends. Let us agree before the Throne of God. I would be glad to hear from you. Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke)
Re: PRAYER FOR NIGERIA From Reinhard Bonnke by eagleae7(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Pastor On The Run Over Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath / Religion Is Killing Us..... / The Major Idolatory Most Christian Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.