Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. (723 Views)

How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria. / 419 Mail - You Have A Package With Fedex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. by VickyHills(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
I want to send a package to Jos, and don't know which delivery services to use. Please house, if anyone knows how I can the package delivered to Jos before Wednesday, kindly help a sister. Thanks.
Re: Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. by Kimmo(f): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Dem interstate buses nko? I think they're at Jibowu and near the market at Tejuoso. That's assuming you're in Lag oh.
Re: Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. by softandsweet(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
VickyHills:
I want to send a package to Jos, and don't know which delivery services to use. Please house, if anyone knows how I can the package delivered to Jos before Wednesday, kindly help a sister. Thanks.
Where are you sending the package from? I think it depends on the kind of package. Its quite common to send it through a commercial bus as a waybill.
Re: Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. by VickyHills(f): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2014
softandsweet:

Where are you sending the package from? I think it depends on the kind of package. Its quite common to send it through a commercial bus as a waybill.
Thanks. I went Maza-Maza and the ones going said they've a lot of goods(considering the season's rush), so they can't meet up the Wednesday deadline.
Re: Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. by softandsweet(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2014
VickyHills:

Thanks. I went Maza-Maza and the ones going said they've a lot of goods(considering the season's rush), so they can't meet up the Wednesday deadline.
Im afraid that's the only option at this time. So you may have to persist or find another bus going directly to Jos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Ur Ali Baba Accounts / Parcels Forwarding / Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.