Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) (45420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by harlexkofi: 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
wu d tattoo elp....dis is nt patrotic enough..... ;Dwu d tattoo elp....dis is nt patrotic enough.....
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Evyivy(f): 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
He should just remove the EAGLE and put GENERATOR
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
What if BUHARI divides NIGERIA especially now that he is into it.. ?
What then happens to his 100% body..?
u too funny......
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by macaranta(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2016
Werey
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
I can do if it's Not permanent one, cos Nigeria can divide anytime soon...and if that happen which I pray we divide cos Nigeria is holding back odua's nation fast development pace , then I will clean The fuckingg coat of arm.

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
Almost two years, yet it makes front page today. May God remember you for good again.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
Making frontpage for the 100th time and counting. Never knew it was possible but I've seen news can finish so people start recycling.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2016
Only if my family have been in government directly/indirectly since 1955
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by juman(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2016
Craziness.

One nigeria does not worth that.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by IBROHIM: 4:44pm On May 07, 2016
Booyakasha:
Yes, most of us will do this if we start seeing and experiencing positive "change" but doing this now will make you look like a rețard, you might be stoned to coma if people see you with that tattoo.. grin
baby you too much! Almost busted my stomach laughing
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
No...this is just stewpid
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by goingape: 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
Blazinraj01:
I could but I want to die with a clean body smiley
clean body outwardly but damage inwardly undecided
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by vicstar(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2016
what's so patriotic about that. undecided
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by yemoxyl(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2016
No way!! undecided
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Omeny: 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
Who tattoo Epp
A patriot seek for what he will do for his nation that will out-live him!
No be this kind one!
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2016
Hell no!!!

Makes no sense.

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by callJesu: 5:01pm On May 07, 2016
We all have accounts to give at the end of our lifes
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Tapout(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2016
coat of arms ke?? Who e Don help?? sad everything that it signifies, from strength to dignity to fertility, is pure scam

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2016
simplemach:
Nice, but have seen it before.

Not nice
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by robay(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Only for Biafra Coat of Arms! I will gladly do but not for Nigeria Fulani Land and Oduastan
ur sense of reason is very low try and upgrade ur sense bros. Just an advice tho. cool

cheers grin
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Exponental(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
2014 post making FP in 2016, were the mods sleeping?
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
robay:

ur sense of reason is very low try and upgrade ur sense bros. Just an advice tho. cool

cheers grin

If only Buhari will not travel before May ending then your advise will hold water!
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by blexy3(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2016
I can't because tattooing is against my faith
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by robay(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:

[s]If only Buhari will not travel before May ending then your advise will hold water!
chai! E pain am grin
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Opoki(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2016
I will do this when I begin mad.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Elchappo: 5:28pm On May 07, 2016
Being a lover of Jesus, I can't even Tatto "I love Jesus" on my body cous there is nothing patriotic about it but madness.

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2016
Booyakasha:
Yes, most of us will do this if we start seeing and experiencing positive "change" but doing this now will make you look like a rețard, you might be stoned to coma if people see you with that tattoo.. grin

I like your profile picture. are you a hacker or something?
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by BizBloke(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2016
No, I can't and won't. Rather, I'll draw something else.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by AmAlbert(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
I go draw am anyday wey Nigeria begin dey offer Masquerade science as official course for any Naija Uni...

Draw ko, painting ni

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by bisi16(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
Mugun! Country wey go split in d future
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:39pm On May 07, 2016

[size=18pt]
I prefer this tattoo instead

[/size]

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger