Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) (45295 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by desto50(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
;DSay watin
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by xchrisss90(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
never.......
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by samazagudu(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
to abide by the law and order of the Nation is more meaningful than to waste time draw coat of arms on body.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
Am I mad? grin
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
who tattoo don help
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by lielbreema: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
HELL NO! BUT YES FOR NIGER DELTA smiley
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
by the time kanu realised that nigeria is not a zoo he would draw Nigeria coat of arm in front of his head even all his children will wearing nigeria flag cheesy
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
Pure madness. After the politicians milked Nigeria dry ,I come de draw Nigeria for body ,
Being a good Nigerian is in your deeds and attitude, not in tattooing your body.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
Better inscribed on the heart than the body... Politicians do this but their loyalty is in other countries undecided
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by guyu: 7:23pm On May 07, 2016
O boy ur life don finish ,bad lucky
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by opribo(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2016
Let Buhari and all his cabinet members do it first then I will follow suit.
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Raphafire101: 7:48pm On May 07, 2016
Of course I can....a cleanable one though...
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by mattyboy007(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
tattoo is a total turndown to me.. I hate it so much. luv my natural skin
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by dcncorneils: 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
dis 1 no make sense oooo
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Blazinraj01(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
goingape:
clean body outwardly but damage inwardly undecided
it's not my fault that you are unhappy. smiley
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Engrkay11(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
for wetin ? i dey mad ?
to love my country reach dat !
only if those senators and d executives turn dere hair to green , dere teeth green white green, dere chest coat of arms and dere back national anthem.
after dat I can consider it
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by goingape: 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
Blazinraj01:
it's not my fault that you are unhappy. smiley
it will always be ya fault to see something and not correct it in ya parameter! undecided

then make me happy!
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2016
Patriot.

Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by adoleSunday: 12:14am On May 08, 2016
I guess the guy they travel abroad well well or him dey abroad already self n him draw d coat of arm so that immediately him do Smthing there them go easily end him life,him don foget say Nigerian Govment no care abt wetin dey happen wt there citizens o...bros go erase that thin o,ur schl mate kill u, govnment tongue lipsrsealed,u die 4 ur lodge govnt tongue lipsrsealed,airport personels beat u well well,tear ur passport joing,govnment tongue lipsrsealed,so why him do him self this kind thin...
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Mitchellucky: 3:43am On May 08, 2016
Why
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by Mitchellucky: 3:45am On May 08, 2016
Never because there's nothing good about this logo
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by lateefx(m): 4:48am On May 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Yes, most of us will do this if we start seeing and experiencing positive "change" but doing this now will make you look like a rețard, you might be stoned to coma if people see you with that tattoo.. grin

love your moniker. smiley
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by kolaosita4(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2016
Neva my back na signboard
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2016
how do i xplain this my creator after my sojorn on this planet?
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by simplemach(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2016
Sempumping:

Not nice
lol
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by killjoy(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
2 things

1. I created this thread a very long time ago and have even forgotten I created it

2. I haven't been on nl for long, thanks to work, really shocked to see this on fp, plz try check my last thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/3093574/watch-advert-fusion-x-nigerian#45439202
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by streem26: 11:43am On May 11, 2016
To my opinion, expression the case of each other if it does not prevent others
Re: Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2016
I am patriotic but not foolish, this is foolishness to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.