Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? (1271 Views)

Infinix Zero Phone / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! / Used Palm Treo 750 Phone @ A Giveaway Price 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
l recently bought the much advertised Infinix Zero X506 phone from JUMIA with order number 309539726. I had hoped to enjoy the free 500MB monthly data for 12 months which is conspicuously advertised on the package of the phone. But to my surprise when I tried to activate the offer. I was told my device is not eligible for this offer. I immediately called JUMIA last Friday but was told to contact Etisalat as they are the ones that grant the offer. Little did I know that JUMIA was shying away from the truth. This morning I decided to call JUMIA again, perhaps, the earlier person I called did not have the correct information. Having connected with one Bekere or so in JUMIA this morning, she asked me to type mid in capital letters and send to 8186. Feeling better I quickly did that but was still told my device is not eligible for this offer. When I called Etisalat I was asked where I bought the phone and I told them JUMIA. I was shocked when I was told it is only infix zero phones bought from konga that enjoy that free monthly 500MB for one year. When I called JUMIA to ask them why they are deceiving customers all they could say is we are sorry, we will get back to you.
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by neupert(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
front page thinz
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry OP, no ethics in Nigerian business(es).
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by Proffdada: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
sorry they'll get back to u
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by kudoxs(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
kaorama:
l recently bought the much advertised Infinix Zero X506 phone from JUMIA with order number 309539726. I had hoped to enjoy the free 500MB monthly data for 12 months which is conspicuously advertised on the package of the phone. But to my surprise when I tried to activate the offer. I was told my device is not eligible for this offer. I immediately called JUMIA last Friday but was told to contact Etisalat as they are the ones that grant the offer. Little did I know that JUMIA was shying away from the truth. This morning I decided to call JUMIA again, perhaps, the earlier person I called did not have the correct information. Having connected with one Bekere or so in JUMIA this morning, she asked me to type mid in capital letters and send to 8186. Feeling better I quickly did that but was still told my device is not eligible for this offer. When I called Etisalat I was asked where I bought the phone and I told them JUMIA. I was shocked when I was told it is only infix zero phones bought from konga that enjoy that free monthly 500MB for one year. When I called JUMIA to ask them why they are deceiving customers all they could say is we are sorry, we will get back to you.
Dear David, sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you, we will surely get back to you. There must have been a mix up somewhere. Jumia cares.
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
charix:
HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry OP, no ethics in Nigerian business(es).
à
Assuming we have working monitoring agencies in the country, things would have been different. However, I will take JUMIA up on this immediately.
Re: JUMIA Infinix Zero Phone A Scam? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
kudoxs:
Dear David, sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you, we will surely get back to you. There must have been a mix up somewhere. Jumia cares.

Your deception has continued till today. JUMIA has called and mailed a thousand and one times asking for IMEI no and promising to activate my data in 6 to 10 days. This JUMNA has never done even after more than 3 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

[b]wii U Nitendo Game For Sale[/b] / Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Quick Sale / New arrival Complete 4ch,8ch Cctv Kit from 45k Only. view your office worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.