Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! (6325 Views)

Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam / Wat Can We Do 2 Get Henry Okechukwu Of Auction Mobile 2 Pay Us Our Moni / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls i was scam by henry okechukwu of auction mobiles.i paid to his account n i hav not recieve my laptop stil date n he is nt pickin his calls.pls guys i need ur help
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
many pple has fallen victim,pls guys i need ur help.dis is my whatapps contact only 08184377484
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls seun i realy need ur help
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by williams247: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2013
hmmmm na wah ooooo
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by web2(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Be very careful who you deal with online....thieves everywhere
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls wat wil u say wen he is nt picking is calls since 22 Nov
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Web& Williams pls u CN tell ur pple to try him n he shld pls pick our calls n tell us wat is going on.tanx for ur contributions
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2013
wen did ur sister orderd for d product
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by harsay(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Webz nd william the guy scam me too, have order from him since on the 15th of Nov. If u guyz have suggestion on anything we can do. Pls kindly share

1 Like

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
I too paid just dis last Friday and I've not seen anything of what I ordered for pls is there anyone here that placed order nd duely received d product?
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dis is the address @ anambra

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by haleema2: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello fellow members i have been googling to find henry's victim like me not uptill today when i luckily come across it. I've been scammed by this so called henry almost a month i ordered for galaxy s3 and hp laptop and paid 39000k in to his account. I called him and notify him. He told me the items will be delivered to me the next day uptill this day i did'nt see anything and if i call he will not pick. can anyone help us out. We need your help pals thank you
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
guys,dnt worry u cn add me up on whatapps,am making moves add me up my no is dere
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
web n williams pls.ar u realy sure of wat u post.u cn c pple complaini,he is nt pickin his calls n nt replyi txt
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by harsay(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Add me up too am a victim and am working with femsexp to make sure we bring dis son of a bitch to justice! 08166044989
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by web2(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2013
God help us
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by innocenthonda: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2013
SCAMMER
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by zignor(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2013
that guy na scam . . .beware of him . . .he has multiple IDS sad angry
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by innocenthonda: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Ole
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by zignor(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2013
innocenthonda:

Mind what you say, am no way affiliated to auction mobiles, i just gave my own view, you can't conclude a seller is a scammer because you heard some few folks saying it, if you @zignor if u actually paid to this guy, kindly provide your proof of payment

if you are not henry, then you are his agent period.
I also requested items from him
come and defend urself here.
upload the picture of waybill/tracking no from courier comapany here that show you actually sent the items and let us see sad angry
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2013
@innocent,i hav called him dis morning wen he picked d call,cos i used anoda no he told me i shld use moi no,wen i did ,he did nt pick d calls.@innocent u can add me up on ur whatapps,my no is up there
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2013
house pls do get one thing.dis morning he sent a msg that pple shld order for their products n me that i hav ordered since nov 22,hav not seen my product.and also u cn c pple commenting.guys am nt an agent of anybody an a young man and a corper.hw wil u feel if u use ur alawi for that n yet no replies frm him.the person that introduced him to me said he is 100% sure of him.
@web y is he nt picking calls,pls some shld call him on our behave to come and give us ans
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2013
innocenthonda: what i will tell all those accusing this guy, if you are not sure what you are saying kindly keep your mouth shut, i've seen many cases were fellow competitors comes to an open forum to tarnish people's image, God is watching all of you

I remembered i was among those who ordered for a 20k laptop when they started, and i got a hp laptop of 12 inch, atleast it was fair enough for that price, i even went to there shop at emaka offor plaza there in onitsha, they are real as far as am concern, if you have issues with your order i believe you should iron it quietly rather than tarnishing their image here

You can simply go to their store, like i said it's at emaka offor plaza, they are NOT scam

that's all i have to say for now

@innocent i can personaaly redeemed is image back,i started it.how will u feel if u ar a corper and u use ur alawi and nothing show up.pls try and also contact him for us.and lt him come n defend himself if he cant pick ur calls.u call him nw and tell him u want to order he will talk wit u gently and later use anoda line n tell him ur order is late,he will cut d line
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by zignor(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2013
femexsp: house pls do get one thing.dis morning he sent a msg that pple shld order for their products n me that i hav ordered since nov 22,hav not seen my product.and also u cn c pple commenting.guys am nt an agent of anybody an a young man and a corper.hw wil u feel if u use ur alawi for that n yet no replies frm him.the person that introduced him to me said he is 100% sure of him.
@web y is he nt picking calls,pls some shld call him on our behave to come and give us ans

You are right, i said it that he is a scammer . .dont mind web, innocent, william247, they all one person, using multiple ids sad angry
That guy is fake. I said he should scan and upload the waybill from the courier company for us to see.
he will never pick his call. And he has many agent here sad angry
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by zignor(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2013
williams247: i doubt because i patronized this same people and i got my item delivered, i think you should find out what actually is the problem before concluding, or better still head to their office

lmao . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, na de same person dey reply
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by harsay(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pals please let forget all those nd talk about how to bring this guy down. Let talk of way out of this we are all victim already
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
pple ar givin testimonies in his sites by y hav i not recieve mine
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls some people might say he's real y some will say its not but my question is, those that got theirs took how many days?
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2013
zignor:

if you are not henry, then you are his agent period.
I also requested items from him
come and defend urself here.
upload the picture of waybill/tracking no from courier comapany here that show you actually sent the items and let us see sad angry

@innocent that's true kindly upload the pictures of delivery you got from this guy
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2013
femexsp: house pls do get one thing.dis morning he sent a msg that pple shld order for their products n me that i hav ordered since nov 22,hav not seen my product.and also u cn c pple commenting.guys am nt an agent of anybody an a young man and a corper.hw wil u feel if u use ur alawi for that n yet no replies frm him.the person that introduced him to me said he is 100% sure of him.

@ innocent what we need here is pictures showing d items u received nd the time it took the item to get to you from d day you made the order. Dis is my contact 07034617082-whatsapp, 218b44a1-bbm pls anyone who have received from Henry Okechukwu(auctionmobiles) should let us know with pictures of item received
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2013
femexsp:

@innocent i can personaaly redeemed is image back,i started it.how will u feel if u ar a corper and u use ur alawi and nothing show up.pls try and also contact him for us.and lt him come n defend himself if he cant pick ur calls.u call him nw and tell him u want to order he will talk wit u gently and later use anoda line n tell him ur order is late,he will cut d line
@ innocent what we need here is pictures showing d items u received nd the time it took the item to get to you from d day you made the order. Dis is my contact 07034617082-whatsapp, 218b44a1-bbm pls anyone who have received from Henry Okechukwu(auctionmobiles) should let us know with pictures of item received
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Maleeq(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Message from Moderator:

Williams247, web2, and innocenthonda have been identified as SCAMS, and as such, their IDs have been banned indefinitely.

williams247 @ 6:50am On Dec 07:
i doubt because i patronized this same people and i got my item delivered, i think you should find out what actually is the problem before concluding, or better still head to their office
web2 @ 7:02am On Dec 07:
i think williams247 is correct, OP, try and sought out your issue with them, because Henry is doing a wonderful work, my kid sister bought a bold 5 from them ofcourse they did delivered, i think you have to call them to find out what the problem may be and don't run into conclusion

2 weeks ago i ordered for washing machine from jumia but up till this moment i haven't received it, that doesn't give me the licensed to finalized that they are scam, check there might be 1 or 2 issues delaying your stuff..................... i'm not taking sides here, pls don't get me wrong am just focusing on resolving your issues with them

SHALOM
Look at the timing of the posts I quoted. Whats the coincidence that two different person both sequentially come onto the thread to defend the Henry fellow?
Williams247 has already gone back to edit posts in different threads in a bid to "hide his connection to the scammers". Well, he has been banned...and i am waiting for your (yes, Henry, YOU) other accounts to come here and defend your scams.

This is not the first thread of complaints about people getting defrauded that both of IDs, (as well as other IDs all created and run by the same person) come in to defend the perpetrator. What they however don't realize is that they have a response pattern that never changes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston / I Have Onspeed Username And Password (internet Accelerator) / Usb 2.0 Otg Flash Drive 16 Gb@3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.