Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm (5608 Views)

Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. / Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week / Don't I Look Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2014
some guyz are just clueless. imagine one of them telling me, he wanna take me to a hotel for a night stand.
am so angry right now

back off i dont live my life on nairaland, i feel like deactivating my account right now

modified*
to all of you who think am seeking attention, here is one of those clueless guys. i screen shot the message.
i hardly reply pms .
i did not even chat with that modafu.ker right there
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Ehya no cry en.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
When are you going to stop this your attention seeking ?

6 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
He who brings firewood infected with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him.

14 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
What's this morrafucker saying? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
how is this attention seeking?
am so angry right now, not everything is a joke, i mean it.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ggrin(f): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin is that you angry
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
she just wants war everytime,please ask her if she is a soldier?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
is it that she gets no attention in real life?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by AdeniyiA(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
You're approached the way you compose and comport yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by 1one: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
"Do I look like a love peddler "

That's actually a no brainer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she just wants war everytime,please ask her if she is a soldier?
She's your sister, do the needful tongue
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by LaurelP(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
U nid attention
U got it..drama queen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Anather confused and attention starved transgender..:|

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
She's your sister, do the needful tongue
she dey snub me nah,she is looking for fine boys with caramel skin and pink lips and fat bank account to mention her.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by lilmax(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
shocked
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by echobee(f): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
This lady,abi na guy should respect himself abi na herself sad. When u sell urself for #5:00,u cant get it back for 50kobo sad.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by lilmax(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Op tell us his name grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
U guys should just be happy cos am not here to insult anyone today though you guys comment are so annoying.

am just saying my mind. Some guys are prostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Please publish their name or the screen shot of the messages

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
He who brings firewood infected with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him.
Now these are the words of the elders. Op, A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
the guy try ehnn....
Na inn sure pass,with ragged mattress and rickety curtains... mtchheeeeewww

next...
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2014
echobee:
This lady,abi na guy should respect himself abi na herself sad. When u sell urself for #5:00,u cant get it back for 50kobo sad.
u see anywhere Wey i write for there say i sleep with person ba? undecided am talking about pm.

how are we sure u are not typing from a man's bed right now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
shocked
What?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Clinton594(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
some guyz are just clueless. imagine one of them telling me, he wanna take me to a hotel for a night stand.
am so angry right now

back off i dont live my life on nairaland, i feel like deactivating my account right now

Lols you mean like GEJ
(@ bolded)
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she dey snub me nah,she is looking for fine boys with caramel skin and pink lips and fat bank account to mention her.
oh! go become one for her tongue
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
oh! go become one for her tongue
no nah,am keeping myself for the ladies who loves dark guys like me..hope u love a black dude ?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
There's a way u can handle the ish without informing every1 here,u aren't the 1st person to recieve that type of pm and u wudn't be the last,others dat didn't make noise abt their's arent st.upid,they are jst mature enuf to knw wen u make a fuss out of something and wen nt to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

The moment everyone ignores ALL her attention seeking threads.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no nah,am keeping myself for the ladies who loves dark guys like me..hope u love a black dude ?
I actually like a solider who carries big things undecided
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Harbosede02:
There's a way u can handle the ish without informing every1 here,u aren't the 1st person to recieve that type of pm and u wudn't be the last,others dat didn't make noise abt their's arent st.upid,they are jst mature enuf to knw wen u make a fuss out of something and wen nt to.
e too jare.
off nairalander am a good girl that dont sleeps around
can a person say that to my face
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Janeify(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
am so angry right now

you don't have to be angry. Ignore the pm's if they you find them insulting. Silence speaks too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota / Any Nigerian Living In France On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.