Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Don't I Look Beautiful? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't I Look Beautiful? (5786 Views)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / How Do I Look Rate Me Guys/ladies !!! / Do I Look Plastic In The Picture On My Profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't I Look Beautiful? by mobzy205(f): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by layi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2006
You look cute girl.

Hmm, Maybe i need to check the meaning again. Hold on.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by sexybaby(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2006
you re blowing your trumpet. but anyway you look good tongue
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2006
I agree.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Rolly: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2006
sexybaby:

you re blowing your trumpet. but anyway you look good tongue

Exactly!!!

you look fine sha
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by casper(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2006
pls can i get your number grin
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by mobzy205(f): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2006
i am not blowing my trumpet becos some people think am not pretty enough thats y am asking u guys
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Rolly: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
sorry about that!

dont mind then jo! and besides, u dont really need other peolpe to tell you that u r beautiful, if u feel so, then u are!!! rock on girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by mobzy205(f): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2006
they said i look like a fake barbie doll
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Rolly: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2006
dont mind them o jare!!!!!
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by holatnini(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2006
Barbie dolls are pretty u know so u're pretty grin but u dont look fake thats for sure
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Ahmadi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2006
Bella principessa! wink
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by hotangel2(f): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2006
mobzy205:

they said i look like a fake barbie doll

I agree you are blowing trumpet. We all know barbie's are cute. so if they say you look like barbie, i don't think they are saying you are ugly.

U r pretty.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by rikkyjen(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2006
Ur pixs try small!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by idiotboop(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2006
@mobzy

Hi sweetie ever heard of humility? its not the first time u posted ur pic fishing for compliments dear. Remember Many things make a woman beautiful. Don't blow too much or you will be in danger of looking ugly.

P.s i wont like you to look like a barbie doll
it's not cute or healthy kiss
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Seun(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2006
bettyboop:
Hi sweetie ever heard of humility? its not the first time u posted your pic fishing for compliments dear.

This is not true. Please don't discourage people from making use of the forum.

P.s i wont like you to look like a barbie doll
it's not cute or healthy kiss

Do you envy her for being so pretty that she doesn't have to hide her pictures like, ahem, others?
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by kelvinO(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2006
you do look ok but, i wouldn't say pretty
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Skidoc(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2006
Nothing nice.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by IBBFan(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2006
my dear tinuke, no matta how good or how bad we look there's definitely someone out there that sees us as perfect. if it disturbs u too much bout how u look, den u should lemme b ur mirror n i'll tell u xactly what u want 2 hear.

1 luv!!
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by idiotboop(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2006
seun: This is not true.  Please don't discourage people from making use of the forum.

She invited criticism and i didnt know expressing one's views was discouraging others from using forum, I could say the same for some of your post and the not so civil tone or langauge from yourself. Is it a case of one rule for you and another for rest of us who use ''your'' forum? I hope not.

It is beginning to sound like a dictatorship round here, you are not necessarily the voice of reason for all.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by UsherGurl(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2006
You are very cutie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Seun(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2006
bettyhop, all I am saying is that the fact that you are not pretty enough to post your picture doesn't give you the license to go about lambasting others who are pretty enough to post theirs.

And for the record "do I look beautiful?" invites criticism but "don't I look beautiful?" does not.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by lavivi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2006
Oh my gosh! some topics can be funny grin grin grin well baby i think you re fine or rather the guys will say better.
I think you re feeling Inferior which is bad for a lady
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by obanta(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2006
you are beautiful babe, do you need a husband or what, tell the forum members to assists you
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by idiotboop(f): 3:16am On Feb 28, 2006
@ seun

Very laughable response

You seem to have taken this topic to a different direction and you seem also to have taken this personal. I was hardly lambasting anyone like you put it lol.

Are you also saying that because i dont have my picture up here i am ugly? i hope not cause i would like to think you are more educated than that and would be a terrible assumption to think that not having a pic up equates to one being ugly. If that is your view then half the people in here are ugly. I am sure like many it is not wholy important to display one's pictures to receive thumbs up from the internet community, not knocking those who chose to ,hey! whatever rocks yah boat.

Oh sweetie please lets not get into analysing phrases and statements, Cause quite frankly You dont have a clue half the time. You say the poster said ''dont i look beautiful'' as opposed to ''do i look beautiful'' come on, it is definately subject to criticism as any viewer would look at this and form an opinion on whether indeed the poster is or isnt. Now i didnt say she was ugly , if you read carefully what i was specifically touching upon was the inner beauty of a woman and people expecting or graving acceptance off others on what their idea of beauty is,it is something that is both dangerous and doing more harm to young women today. Now i only replied at the risky of sounding too deep on a light hearted post to put the point clearer to you specifically.

Seun did you notice that i was not the only one saying she should not blow her trumpet? It is not an attractive quality and i dont think me saying to the poster that being compared to a barbie doll is not necessarily a good thing.

On a final note to the poster beauty comes from within, the way a woman carries herself, her attitude, her poise, her intelligence and many more attributes come before the physical and she is pretty, I dont know her to say she is beautiful it takes time and growth.
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by mobzy205(f): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2006
sorry guys in the forum i meant,"do i look beautiful", not "DONT I LOOK BEAUTIFUL"
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Seun(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2006
Yes, you do. End of story. Next question?
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by eneekaycee(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2006
Az far az Im concerned,Nigerian girls are the most beautiful in the world!!!You look just cute girlfriend eneekayceesmiley smiley smiley
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2006
Thats true
Re: Don't I Look Beautiful? by Amimos(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
U look beautiful but what do u want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Probably A Bad Idea! / Any Nigeria Lady/Man Living In South Korea? / Olosho In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.