Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (1385 Views)

Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. / Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Closed please
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by jethro2: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Can supply
peeled egusi_ Not grounded nor packed
Chilli pepper
Yam flour.
The no is 08064688501
MrNixon:
I have just gotten a serious and genuine contact who is based in England and wishes to become a full time distributor of Nigerian food stuffs in the entire Europe and maybe beyond in the future.
Now I have been contracted to do the sourcing and packaging at the lowest possible price in order to maximise profit. I believe this is an opportunity that will go a very long way if I can work with very serious and business minded people on this site.
For a start I need people who can supply me the following products at the cheapest possible price on a regular basis:
1. Packaged grounded eguisi
2. Packaged grounded ogbono
3. Packaged grounded chilli pepper
4. Packaged garri
5. Packaged yam flour
Please if you will like to do business with me drop your best possible prices for these commodities or call me on 08104032816 for a good business chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will appreciate if you can state your price.
Thank you
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by jethro2: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
MrNixon:
I will appreciate if you can state your price.
Thank you
Melon N700 per bowl. The so called government bowl measurement
Yam flour. Big bag from saki N25,000
Chilli pepper. fresh. The bowl similar to 4 litre paint container is N1,000
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
OK your price sounds really good. please where is your location?
I am based in abuja
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by jethro2: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
MrNixon:
OK your price sounds really good. please where is your location?
I am based in abuja
I am in Saki east LGA of Oyo State
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
OK so do you have an idea for the cost of transporting the products to Abuja because I will have to do the packaging here.
Re: Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs by jethro2: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
MrNixon:
OK so do you have an idea for the cost of transporting the products to Abuja because I will have to do the packaging here.
No. I dont have any idea on the transportation.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Agbo (ram) Selling For Now ? / Cashew Nut Supplier Wanted For An Export Opportunity / Uber's Model For Agriculture In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.