Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? (2830 Views)

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Governor Orji And His Son On War Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by lalasticlala(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
The feud between Dame Patience Jonathan and the Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson appears to have taken a different twist, with the First Lady and her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan now set on a collision course. According to sources, the fracas which hitherto has threatened the re-election bid of the embattled Governor, took another dimension after Dickson yielding to wise counsel swallowed the proverbial pie and went to the First Lad y to beg for her forgiveness.

However, still angered by Dickson’s initial hard stance, the First Lady turned down his plea for forgiveness. Not relenting Dickson sent several emissaries comprising of party chieftains, both at state and federal level and other dignitaries close to the First Lady, but once again had his plea fall on deaf ears. According to another source, “The first lady refused to bulge, but instead vowed to continue with her plans of replacing Dickson with her preferred candidate, believed to be the Special Assistant to the President on Domestic Matters, Mr. Waripanuwei Dudafa”.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/president-jonathan-and-wife-on-war-path/

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by justi4jesu(f): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ Till 2019 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
What is my business with the First family personal/state issue?
#GEJtillfurthernotice

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
If PEJ and GEJ like they can pick pump action against each other, it is their business. PDP must Go!!!!

13 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by donmalcolm21(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm back after a little hitch yesterday
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whether una like it or not, it is written, Anoiting cannot be shared! GEJ was anointed by PAPA ADEBOYE for two terms and he never complete am

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
H

H for high blood pressure and that is what you will soon get over your hate for the first citizen and his wife

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
aguiyi:

H for high blood pressure and that is what you will soon get over your hate for the first citizen and his wife
hate ke? Na wa you o

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
lalasticlala:
The feud between Dame Patience Jonathan and the Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson appears to have taken a different twist, with the First Lady and her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan now set on a collision course. According to sources, the fracas which hitherto has threatened the re-election bid of the embattled Governor, took another dimension after Dickson yielding to wise counsel swallowed the proverbial pie and went to the First Lad y to beg for her forgiveness.

However, still angered by Dickson’s initial hard stance, the First Lady turned down his plea for forgiveness. Not relenting Dickson sent several emissaries comprising of party chieftains, both at state and federal level and other dignitaries close to the First Lady, but once again had his plea fall on deaf ears. According to another source, “The first lady refused to bulge, but instead vowed to continue with her plans of replacing Dickson with her preferred candidate, believed to be the Special Assistant to the President on Domestic Matters, Mr. Waripanuwei Dudafa”.

source: http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/president-jonathan-and-wife-on-war-path/

how does this put them on a collision course
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
If PEJ and GEJ like they can pick pump action against each other, it is their business. PDP must Go!!!!
Go where? Na you be the Landlord for Aso rock? Abi who sabi give GEJ quit notice. Make you park well ooo because NO VACANCY in ASO ROCK as we are going to rule this nation for 50 years

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
EldaTimba:
What is my business with the First family personal/state issue?
#GEJtillfurthernotice
My dear,I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by eleojo23: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014

So that pDp can take over, right? Because that is what APC is. A break away faction of PDP.

The combination of people who make up the faction is actually a toxic one.

This faction is controlled by people with their own interests at heart and not by their concern for the country.

The small letters are intentional

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, is it PDP or GEJ which of them are you wishing to lose 2015 elections or are there no good governors in PDP?
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by blemon44(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
there is no doubt about who will win the coming election
after 21billion was donated to GEJ
he will surely win by wild margin

TEAMGEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
aguiyi:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, is it PDP or GEJ which of them are you wishing to lose 2015 elections or are there no good governors in PDP?
GEJ is the leader of PDP, and a failure. The party called PDP is a cancer along with the leaders at the helm of affairs as at today
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
blemon44:

TEAMGEJ
You head dey there! With the 21billion, bag of rice go dey bokuu. I wonder why APC is still planning Rallies

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
EldaTimba:

Go where? Na you be the Landlord for Aso rock? Abi who sabi give GEJ quit notice. Make you park well ooo because NO VACANCY in ASO ROCK as we are going to rule this nation for 50 years
its actually 15years and not 50. Your time is up!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
its actually 15years and not 50. Your time is up!
Are you the Landlord of Aso rock? Una never hear say Dangote be chief launcher for PDP? Send me your account number for a share in the national cake wink

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's why I like Amaechi, if Dickson cannot make decision as a governor then he's not fit to be one
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
And aw are they on Collision?Shey u don't know PEJ is fronting for her Husband..
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Adminisher: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
blemon44:

TEAMGEJ

Said like a TRUE Ibo man. Money does not answereth politics by the way. Buhari is the next president. Somethings are not for sale although I would have like to take a crack at some of that money.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
EldaTimba:
Are you the Landlord of Aso rock? Una never hear say Dangote be chief launcher for PDP? Send me your account number for a share in the national cake wink
a share of which money? My money?
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by orimsamsam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr dickson. Our semi illitrate wife of the fadora hat man have spoken. What goes around comes around comes aroud. U are also a benefit 4rm the crook way used to denied the fmr governor of bayelsa retune ticket. Expect the same treatment

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by ifex370(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dickson
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
GEJ is the leader of PDP, and a failure. The party called PDP is a cancer along with the leaders at the helm of affairs as at today

hehehehehehe, you have out grown this line of argument so drop it

Amaechi was in PDP when he achieved all achievable in rivers state, show one good thing he has done since he joined APC

Uduagha, Sullivan, Akpabio and the others are PDP members, they are doing something meaningful in their states even though it falls short of expectation.

if you believe Nigerians will vote for APC and not Buhari then you are set for another round of regret, sell Buhari not APC to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by EldaTimba(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
a share of which money? My money?
When did Ayeni, jerry Gana, ELDA TIMBA money become yours? The money isn't yours but ours(PDP big guns) wink
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Truth24(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
#Charity
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by PerfumeRepublik: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is not good ....
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Trailblazer1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerian media always over-hype trivial matters. Dickson may be in trouble with PEJ but doesn't necessarily translate into family crisis as the media portrays it.
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by Trailblazer1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jonathan and Patience pulling their own celebrity stunt abi na wetin I go call this one?
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by englishmart(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
they will settle in bed

Btw, I still can't find anything that sounds like Jonathan and his wife are kinda having any misunderstanding...
Re: President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? by englishmart(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
EldaTimba:
Whether una like it or not, it is written, Anoiting cannot be shared! GEJ was anointed by PAPA ADEBOYE for two terms and he never complete am

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1965367_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

why should my president be kneeling like a cow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. / I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ / SEE GOBE: Police Rush To Rescue Two Pastors Fighting In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.