Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Governor Orji And His Son On War Path - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Orji And His Son On War Path (8803 Views)

T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? / Ohanaeze Youths On War Path With Igbo Elders Over Gifts From Mr. President. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
Governor Orji, Son, On War Path

…Cut your excesses -Orji
…No Daddy, I won't

[b]Barely three months after an alleged brawl
with soldiers that left him badly bruised,
Abia state governor’s son, Chinedu, is in the
news again, this time with his father over
his excesses.
Pointlanknews.com   gathered that the Abia
state Chief Executive has gotten worried
over the excesses of his son, whose
misconducts since his father assumed office
have attracted bad press and a huge
embarrassment to the family and
government.
A source close to the governor’ s family
hinted that recently, Chinedu was engaged
in a brawl with his father, Gov. Theodore
Orji over the latter’s moves to curtailing his
excesses. According to the source, “the boy
fought his father as the governor insisted
that he put a stop to his excesses. You
know, he (Chinedu), abandoned his wife for
a lady friend of his, whom he also procured
a car for. His father insisted that he should
change his ways, but the Chinedu would
have none of that, even shouting at his
father.”
The source further added that after the
incident, the First Lady, Chief Mercy Odochi
Orji, was lost in thought and didn’t know
when a friend of hers strolled in and caught
her in a sober mood, wondering what has
come over Chinedu, who has refused to
listen to advice from anybody, including his
father.
The incident the source added, further
aggravated the governor’s failing health as
he hurriedly used the occasion of his annual
vacation for a medical trip abroad,
returning to the state only last weekend.
It would be recalled that since his father
won re-election, to which he contributed
immensely, controversies has continued to
trail Chinedu, as he allegedly moves on long
convoy of cars, scaring people off the
roads. Last July, he is also alleged to be in
the habit of driving out customers from
supermarkets, culminating in the incident
with the soldiers in Umuahia, after he
slapped an Army captain on mufti for
refusing to make way for him and his
thugs.
Chinedu, 41, is allegedly preparing grounds
to run for the Senate in 2015.[/b]

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5766.html
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by ReachRich(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
Bad son of a bad man.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Kx: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
"The sins of the father comes back to the son and the generation yet born"
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
Fabulousnigga:

…Cut your excesses -Orji
…No Daddy, I won't

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by MADEMAN11: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
LIKE FATHER LIKE WAYWARD SON because OF QUICK SUDDEN LIFE CHANGE.

silly clowns who ought to be hung by the balls.
T. A. Orji is a gift from hell to the people of Abia state.
Show me a single sign of governance in that state. i mean just one.
That state is better off without a governor.

ABIA STATE NOW IS T.A ORJI'S FAMILY BUSINESS.
ABIA STATE IS A MESSED UP PLACE TO STAY. NOTHING IS MOVING THERE, NO JOB - ALWAYS 2 OR 3 WEEKS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY -NO WATER SINCE HIS REGIME- EVERY DAY HARASSMENT OF CITIZENS & TRADERS FROM IBEKU BOYS , HIS VILLAGE ILLITERATES.

GO TO AZIKIWE ROAD AND SEE A WICKED MANSION HE BUILD THERE WITH MORE THAN 100 POLICE MEN ALWAYS ON DUTY. GO TO ABA AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF, ABA IS LIKE GHETTO. DAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T STEP HIS GREEDY & WICKED FEET THERE, EVERY DAY SHARING MONEY INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, ILLEGALLY COLLECTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION FEE RANGE FROM # EIGHT THOUSAND NAIRA FOR DOWNS STAIRS WHILE #TWELVE THOUSAND NAIRA IS FOR UPSTAIRS EACH YARD WITH HIS TAX FORCE BOTH POLICE & HIS ILLITERATE VILLAGE TOUT BOYS,

ALL HIS ILLITERATES, TOUTS VILLAGE BOYS ARE WORKING IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

BUT ONE DAY HE WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

@ mbulela, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY BROTHER FOR YOUR MATURED & EDUCATIVE HUMAN RIGHT SPEECH.

CHAPTER CLOSED,

T A ORJI AND HIS FAMILY IS A DISGRACE TO ABIANS , NON ABIANS & NIGERIANS AT LARGE.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by asha80(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
unfortunately abians would have to wait till 2015 to make any change.they lost that opportunity this year.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by doctokwus: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
They are jst starting.Karma will catch up wt that mentally challenged clown& his son
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by seanet02: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
Only in iboland
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by ebere1712: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2011
seanet02:

Only in iboland
STFU you monkey ass bytch.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by kelz88(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2011
No rest for the wicked.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 19, 2011
seanet02:

Only in iboland
only in ur mother's kini
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by seanet02: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2011
Ibo political rogues
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by aljharem3: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2011
seanet02:

Ibo political rogues

Dude why do you go tribalistic in everything. Don't you have any other thing productive to contribute ?

mumu pesin
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by SSaemoenl(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2011
*bastards*
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2011
seanet02:

Only in iboland

U are so Dumb that u dont even know when to avoid being stu*pid.

@ Topic, i wish i can come in contact with that silly son of a bit*ch, not in his state but another, and he tries any of his silly acts, i will make sure he leave's with an eye, silly son a bit*ch
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Afam4eva(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2011
I can't believe people are actually quoting and replying to seanet's posts.

@ Topic
There's a saying that says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it".

Theo orji should know that his son's excesses i just the excess behavior he got from his father who was probably trained by an excessist(if there's any word like that).
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by eghost247(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2011
who cares
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by ayex0001: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by jason2010(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2011
The same army captain that was slapped by the Governors son, later on came back with some miliary personnel and dealt with the governors son. Then weeks after all that, the Captain was kidnapped, and hasn't been seen since 4 months plus.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by asha80(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

The same army captain that was slapped by the Governors son, later on came back with some miliary personnel and dealt with the governors son. Then weeks after all that, the Captain was kidnapped, and hasn't been seen since 4 months plus.

is it the same army guy that was kidnapped some time ago in ohafia that has not been seen?
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by jason2010(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2011
asha 80:

is it the same army guy that was kidnapped some time ago in ohafia that has not been seen?

Yes it is
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2011
eghost247:

who cares
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by asha80(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

Yes it is

four months?how am i not sure the guy is not dead.how come millitary personel have not dealth a blow on the boy?millitary guys do take things like that likely.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by logica(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2011
LOL. Monkey born con dey expect say hin pickin go be like human-being.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

If this is true then BIG problem dey oh.
The Military don't slack or joke when it comes to standing up for their own. . .

4 months now and nothing's been done
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

i dont believe u.state ur source.the army dont joke with their recruits not to talk of an of an officer!
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by ReachRich(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
The army captain has been released long ago.TA Orji had to beg captain to forgive his son.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by herome: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
a child who never becomes a man by having good character cum self control is worst than a child who never grew in the mist of humans but animals. a child who does not know the importance of a father is worst than a child who never had a human relationship with humans. a child who knows that the ampit of his father is stinking should not allow his own to stink more than his fathers own because more despise await such and those who encouarage such. pray for those in authority the BIBLE says but those who ought to stand in this gap joins those who donot give themselves to positve change to revise the BIBLE. JESUS SAID TO THE CROWED IF YOU KNPW YOU HAVE NO SIN IN YOU BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE STONE ON THE PROSTITUTE; AND THE BIBLE SAID THEY ALL LEFT FROM THE ELDEST TO THE SMALLEST. WHEN ONE MANS MEAT IS BEEN CARRIED ALONG IT LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF FIRE WOOD, HE WHO THROWS STONES TO THE MARKET WILL NOT KNOW IF IT WILL HIT HIS OWN MOTHER. TODAY IS THEODOER ORJI AND MAY IT NOT BE ANOTHER PERSONS ELSE TOMORROW. LUV YAH
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by doctokwus: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

Stop peddling falsehood here;don't say sth if u are not sure of ur source;an ordinary corporal cannot b held that long,talkless of a captain,ur gist is false in all its entirety
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
What else do you expect from a product of okija shrine ?
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by freepeople: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

asha 80:

jason2010:

Yes it is
asha 80:

four months?how am i not sure the guy is not dead.how come millitary personel have not dealth a blow on the boy?millitary guys do take things like that likely.
ifyalways:

If this is true then BIG problem dey oh.
The Military don't slack or joke when it comes to standing up for their own. . .

4 months now and nothing's been done
careytommy:

i dont believe u.state your source.the army dont joke with their recruits not to talk of an of an officer!

In fact the whole gist sounds like a fairy-tale to me. If I believe this story, then I can believe anything.

Fabulousnigga:

Governor Orji, Son, On War Path

…Cut your excesses -Orji
…No Daddy, I won't

[b]Barely three months after an alleged brawl
with soldiers that left him badly bruised,
Abia state governor’s son, Chinedu, is in the
news again, this time with his father over
his excesses.
Pointlanknews.com   gathered that the Abia
state Chief Executive has gotten worried
over the excesses of his son, whose
misconducts since his father assumed office
have attracted bad press and a huge
embarrassment to the family and
government.
A source close to the governor’ s family
hinted that recently, Chinedu was engaged
in a brawl with his father, Gov. Theodore
Orji over the latter’s moves to curtailing his
excesses. According to the source, “the boy
fought his father as the governor insisted
that he put a stop to his excesses. You
know, he (Chinedu), abandoned his wife for
a lady friend of his, whom he also procured
a car for. His father insisted that he should
change his ways, but the Chinedu would
have none of that, even shouting at his
father.”
The source further added that after the
incident, the First Lady, Chief Mercy Odochi
Orji, was lost in thought and didn’t know
when a friend of hers strolled in and caught
her in a sober mood, wondering what has
come over Chinedu, who has refused to
listen to advice from anybody, including his
father.
The incident the source added, further
aggravated the governor’s failing health as
he hurriedly used the occasion of his annual
vacation for a medical trip abroad,
returning to the state only last weekend.
It would be recalled that since his father
won re-election, to which he contributed
immensely, controversies has continued to
trail Chinedu, as he allegedly moves on long
convoy of cars, scaring people off the
roads. Last July, he is also alleged to be in
the habit of driving out customers from
supermarkets, culminating in the incident
with the soldiers in Umuahia, after he
slapped an Army captain on mufti for
refusing to make way for him and his
thugs.
Chinedu, 41, is allegedly preparing grounds
to run for the Senate in 2015
.[/b]

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5766.html

Ahaa! The intention of this gist is clearly stated in the above red text. This looks like a political hack-job. I can see the leprous hands of political opponents in this write-up
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by jason2010(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
careytommy:

i dont believe u.state your source.the army dont joke with their recruits not to talk of an of an officer!

Sure here are my sources. http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/03/national-03-10-2011-007.html   
Then last week a leautinant station in Asa High school also confirmed that the captain is probably dead by now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary / 240 Reps-elect Sign Up For Gbajabiamila / Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.