Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife (2096 Views)

VIDEO + PHOTOS: Cheating Nigerian Wife Caught In The Act And Forced To Have Sex / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Nigerian Wife&hollywood Actress Kerry Washington, Is The 2013 Best Dressed Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Joemoney: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
looking for good woman to settle down with.
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2008
I think you should contact one chicken (Sorry Shick) called Tgirl4real! She might be looking for a yankee boy to marry but beware o! The girl is one very local ibadan girl so she would need brushing up o!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

I think you should contact one chicken (Sorry Shick) called Tgirl4real! She might be looking for a yankee boy to marry but beware o! The girl is one very local ibadan girl so she would need brushing up o!

guy, u get serious problem o undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by MrCrackles(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2008
Joemoney:

looking for good woman to settle down with.

You need to settle down with your common sense!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by smurf1(f): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2008
YEAH sure u are for RITUALS TOOO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by fe32(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2008
sure you have eyes and mouth, use both wherever you are, or else, i no pirrrry you,
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2008
~smurf:

YEAH sure u are for RITUALS TOOO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

If it for Rituals, I vote Tgirl4 real! She looks like a suitable candidate! She is idiotic, an animal, imbecilic, meddlesome, annoying, bush,irritating and no body will miss her if she suddenly dissolves from this universe!

Yankee bobo abeg consider am wella o! But if your looking for responsible beautiful chicks, check your church, social engagements or neighbourhood, but definately not nairaland except tgirl sha! undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 12:33am On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody,

seriously, was up wiv u undecided tongue
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Adam Brody,

seriously, was up with u undecided tongue

slowpoke!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by syphillis: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2008
for real wats wt all dis childish posts? undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

for real wats wt all this childish posts? undecided

Na Wah o! See me see trouble! Thats how u girls just like to cause kata kata and when someone starts to get nasty with you guys, you begin to take offence! Obviously i started my beef with Tgirl and its nobody's business! Now you enter the game calling me childish! That's how Tgirl began to irriate and insult me in a previous post i started when i didnt insult her or even know who she was. All she had to do was criticize or advise constructively and not engage in name callings or insults but she started it. Now i am continuing the trend and your her insulting me too!

Now your taking sides and insulting me for no reason. Many ppl have come to this thread and ignored, so why are you picking up he gauntlet and trying to replace tgirl?

My beef for her is personal dont ask why or when but if you feel like being a replacement substitute, pls be my guest! I wont say more than that for now!

I go de siddon jejely de look until,
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by syphillis: 2:28am On Dec 10, 2008
adam I'm not insulting u,or taking sides with her,but if u have beef wt her come out with it and let it go,d way u r going about it,is too smhow,common dear its childish,how many men have u seen on this forum,holding beefs for women for so long?thrash it out with her and let it go,instead of posting all this bout her

ive had beefs wt people here on several occassions,but once i post my mind,I'm through,everything is bygone,this is internet,some of u take it way too seriously,some one insult u for net u begin revenge,common hon,na Man you be naaaa wink ,let it go babes kiss just for net una dey beef una self like this,werrin go happen if na real life
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 2:46am On Dec 10, 2008
4 real Adam brody, wen did i insult u?
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by OgidiBoy(m): 2:52am On Dec 10, 2008
I  dey follow beg Adam our brother abeg forgive her for she knows not what she is doing, na devil cause all this wahala. Can we sacrifice a ram or he-goat to ask for your forgiveness for you are the master cry cry
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by arramyjay: 2:56am On Dec 10, 2008
Just keep searching,you will find one soon.
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by smurf1(f): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2008
What has this thread truned into, shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

4 real Adam brody, when did i insult u?

Just ignore the guy, can u see he's a raving lunatic

Or maybe he's in love with ya undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Ben13: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

no, the other way round!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ben, u don start undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
E be like say Tgirl no interview all the people wey she suppose interview. undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

4 real Adam brody, when did i insult u?

Siddon there de ask stupid question! You have forgotten your rants in another thread i posted, where you were trying to feel like an Oprah wannabe spewing nonsense and venoms and typing rubbish with those oversized talons and claws you call fingers at me! Now your trying to feel like a victim as if you dont know what you did!

Stupid Cow angry

Ujujoan:

@UJUJOAN

I am a raving lunatic abi? No wahala!

Just dont forget like Tgirl that you started it first o! So when your memory loss crops up and you start wondering why i am your case, dont start asking when, why, how o!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by spikedcylinder: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam, you really need to say what the deal is because all these things you are saying seem foreign to Tgirls character. Are you sure she's the one?
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

@UJUJOAN

I am a raving lunatic abi? No wahala!

Just don't forget like Tgirl that you started it first o! So when your memory loss crops up and you start wondering why i am your case, don't start asking when, why, how o!

Oh now am soooo scared rolls eyes and hisssssses

As far as am concerned, Tgirl didnt start anything. She just pointed out your obvious silliness in one of your posts and since then you've refused to get off her back. Even if she started it sef, does that justify this raving lunatic you've truned yourself into  
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

Oh now am soooo scared rolls eyes and hisssssses

As far as am concerned, Tgirl didnt start anything. She just pointed out your obvious silliness in one of your posts and since then you've refused to get off her back. Even if she started it sef, does that justify this raving lunatic you've truned yourself into

No yawa!

Just cool down and relax your super V engine! Patience is my virtue! Run your mouth now! I have you on my radar!

spikedcylinder:

Adam, you really need to say what the deal is because all these things you are saying seem foreign to Tgirls character. Are you sure she's the one?

I'll get back to you to vindicate my self!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody,

there is no point hiding under all these guise. come out straight. If u can't u can go to blazes for all I care
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Adam Brody,

there is no point hiding under all these guise. come out straight. If u can't u can go to blazes for all I care

Your right! I am so sorry! I made a typo mistake in refering to you. Your name sounds similar to another girl on nairaland and i mistakenly typed yur name instead. It was until spikecylinder vouched for you that i had to retrace the name and i realised it was J-GIRL not T-Girl.

I am extremely sorry for the attacks and emabarrasment! The error is truely regretted and you have every right to bash me now!

Once again truely regretted!

Thanks Spiked cylinder for pointing it out!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

No yawa!

Just cool down and relax your super V engine! Patience is my virtue! Run your mouth now! I have you on my radar!

I'll get back to you to vindicate my self!

Too bad, I dont have ya time!! tongue

Adam Brody:

Your right! I am so sorry! I made a typo mistake in refering to you. Your name sounds similar to another girl on nairaland and i mistakenly typed yur name instead. It was until spikecylinder vouched for you that i had to retrace the name and i realised it was J-GIRL not T-Girl.

I am extremely sorry for the attacks and emabarrasment! The error is truely regretted and you have every right to bash me now!

Isn't being sorry a display of emotion undecided I guess that makes you, our dear Adam . . Stupid!! tongue

Hey before you get all worked up, I'm just quoting you tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Muza(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
i'm sure you will find a gold digger grin
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

Too bad, I don't have ya time!! tongue

Isn't being sorry a display of emotion undecided I guess that makes you, our dear Adam . . Stupid!! tongue

Hey before you get all worked up, I'm just quoting you tongue cheesy cheesy

Your very stupid! I realised i was wrong especially when i noticed her comments werent as vicious as i expect like you Animal and she continued to query me about what she did to me and i found out that it was a typo error and to apologize. Its because of idiots like you men wont want to retrace their steps when they are wrong and do the right thing!

My apolology to tgirl is not an emotional one but a sincere one for the embarassment caused to her. If i choose to listen to your idiotic comments i wont be man enough to accept i made an error and apologize and whether she accepts it is left to her but i did what was necessary to do the moment i realised my mistake!

So you can go and shove a big d***k up your smelly tonsils for all i care, but just like j-girl, i de house for you Dunce!

Once again sorry Tgirl for everything
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by spikedcylinder: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

You are welcome. smiley
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

Your very stupid! I realised i was wrong especially when i noticed her comments werent as vicious as i expect like you Animal and she continued to query me about what she did to me and i found out that it was a typo error and to apologize. Its because of idiots like you men wont want to retrace their steps when they are wrong and do the right thing!

My apolology to tgirl is not an emotional one but a sincere one for the embarassment caused to her. If i choose to listen to your idiotic comments i wont be man enough to accept i made an error and apologize and whether she accepts it is left to her but i did what was necessary to do the moment i realised my mistake!

So you can go and shove a big d***k up your smelly tonsils for all i care, but just like j-girl, i de house for you Dunce!

Once again sorry Tgirl for everything

Oh, I'm sorry . .  , I thought being sorry was a display of emotion. I dint know you were just sincerely saying sorry, which of course is not a display of emotion buhahahahahahahaha

And hey, c'mon why are you accepting your mistakes and apoligizing, I thought women 'respect' men who treat them badly  undecided Imean you've worked sooo hard to gain her respect all these while, why are you spoiling it by not being a 'jerk' and aplogzing for your stupidity.  undecided

Or . . . . .  wait! O . . . . kay! You had to apoligize to her because that is the proper thing for any reasonable man to do. nods head slowly

I guess there's no 'craving' for you then eh . . .  tongue  tongue grin
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hmm . . .

Adam Brody,

U vexed me real bad, but it's all good. No qualms

(1) (2)

Flavour's Other 'girlfriend' Attacks...read Her Email To Me..:-) / Tiger Woods Offers Ex-wife $200 Million To Remarry Him,she Asks 4 More $350M / Check Out Beyonces Daughter Blue Ivy B.i.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.