Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife (2101 Views)

VIDEO + PHOTOS: Cheating Nigerian Wife Caught In The Act And Forced To Have Sex / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Nigerian Wife&hollywood Actress Kerry Washington, Is The 2013 Best Dressed Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
@tGirl

Once again very sorry!

@Ujujoan

I am sure its a reaction of the various slaps and beatings you have recieved from men or your exes, that is befuddling your pea sized brain! Dont worry expect more brutal beatings and if possible a public humilation to calm your nerves. You sound like someone that has been molested and ravaged by men at night in one corner and i hope they enjoyed themselves doing it to you!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by MrCrackles(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2008
Never ending saga right here! undecided

POSTER

Is it this bad
? undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thank God mine is over tongue

It's Uju's turn now cheesy

Adam,

u need to post d apologies on my thread where u started it tongue
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
if that what it takes to show i am really sorry i would! wink

as for uju, just live her with me. Me and her would tango all year round on NL till i am satisfied!

When people like spikecylinder and you were trying to be civil to ask why i was acting so volatile then, she just opened that her sewage d**k sucking mouth to vomit nonsense and i will help her shove that D***k harder down her meteor sized oesophagus!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

When people like spikecylinder and you were trying to be civil to ask why i was acting so volatile then, she just opened that her sewage d**k sucking mouth to vomit nonsense and i will help her shove that D***k harder down her meteor sized oesophagus!

Pheww!!

Dis is manic grin

*Shakes head and walks off thread for good*!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam brody,

sofry, sofry

Nothing to gain from all these undecided undecided
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Thank God mine is over tongue

It's Uju's turn now cheesy

Adam,

u need to post d apologies on my thread where u started it tongue

Oh sweetie, dont worry bout me okay? I've been dying to 'crave' for a guy all these while. I think my time has come  cheesy

as for uju, just live her with me. Me and her would tango all year round on NL till i am satisfied!

When people like spikecylinder and you were trying to be civil to ask why i was acting so volatile then, she just opened that her sewage d**k sucking mouth to vomit nonsense and i will help her shove that D***k harder down her  meteor sized oesophagus!

C'mon . . . you really need to works harder than that if you wanna be 'craved' for  tongue grin  grin
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by AdamBrody1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

Oh sweetie, don't worry bout me okay? I've been dying to 'crave' for a guy all these while. I think my time has come  cheesy

C'mon . . . you really need to works harder than that if you want to be 'craved' for  tongue grin  grin

Crave ko, crave ni

No be only crave, pssff!

The only thing your craving for now is a very big Prick in ur smelly mouth and i am sorry my pecker is way too small to satisfy a cock lover like you. Your mouth is as big as the grand canyon and i am just a very little gulf stream  jet!

So go and crave for your Size, no be me!

When you get home, take a tape rule and measure your lips very well i front of a mirror and see if i am lying1
Swine!
Re: Us Guy Looking Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Adam Baby Brody

Dont you have a homework to do? Gosh Where the heck is the nanny? angry cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru, Kills Wife Over Her Property / The Love Story Of Singer Bez And His Fiance, Bolatito Ladoja / Check Out Beyonces Daughter Blue Ivy B.i.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.