Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) (48754 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by festusfeezy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls who is Tinubu, we don't know him in Germany here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Ramiqueen(f): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by pryncemautin: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]how is this my business

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by rozayx5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
nice one,
she went to inspect her consignment of towels against next year

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
you need a brain transplant asap

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by aresa: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:
The way buhari. And family are visiting tinubu, I just pray dey don't hand over 9ja to Tinubu

How safe are you and corruption crippled, security challenged, divided, and economically broke Nigeria today in the hands of the most corrupt and incompetent government in the history of Nigeria and on the surface of the earth?

Tinubu handed over Lagos to Fashola and Lagos state is the most well governed state and the most productive state across the board in Nigeria so why not just tell us how well governed and productive your own states are.

Character assassination can not make your life better, tell us what the people you prefer have done to make our lives better, safe and secure, tell us how hey have improved our economic well being, tell us how they've provided stable electricity as promised after $20 billion down the drain, tell us how they have eradicated corruption, tell us how they have provided quality healthcare and good education and so on. Using Tinubu who is not even a public official to distract away from the misery and hard times perpetrated by the current administration sounds worn out and overplayed to Nigerians..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by shiffynaani(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the kinda 1st Lady we need, not Mr's Dia ris God ooo who performs the official duty of a VP. Nice one, Nigeria's incoming 1st Lady!
pls how did you make the bolded words

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by DeanHaas99(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gen Buhari:Taaahhh angry,Why must my wife Visit That Infidel Tinubu?(Story for the gods)...There's more to this Film

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
i thought you gave testimony recently that u are free of being lunatics

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
you need a brain transplant asap
Sorry, I'm not in the charity business. Seeking E-fight?....look elsewhere.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by PehaKaso: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mtcheeew..........MUSLIM / ISLAMIST thread

**walks out of thread b4 they infect me**

Meanwhile.......GEJ till BUHARI passes WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by gistmelove(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
ok now dem wahala

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Bloggz74(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
They surely will gather but they surely will scatter cos the anointed one shall never b touched.
GEJ2015SAI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
How can I vote for PDP with this kind of campaign. Is this the issue-based campaign your party asked for?
Are you a fan of the late hero?
Your moniker.....
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by assana: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wetin concern mi,lyk i kia undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MalcoImX: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
festusfeezy:
Pls who is Tinubu, we don't know him in Germany here
We in Nigeria know him.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by donphilopus: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
shiffynaani:
pls how did you make the bolded words

You write , then write whatever you want to be in bold (no spacing). After that, you end it with and submit!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
4bobo:

i thought you gave testimony recently that u are free of lunatics
Yes, I was actually tired of treating you and your demented siblings at yaba left. So I'm totally free of you guys now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by donmalcolm21(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
If she get mind make she visit OBj, WW3 go start be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by watered(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari should go back to Daura and start a farm. Let him rear cattles, plant millet, sorghum, guinea corn and maize. He could also diversify by breeding other types of catlles like muturu ndama, fulani bororoje, bokolo.

He can rear goats and sheep.

I wish d people's general well

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:

Sorry, I'm not in the charity business. Seeking E-fight?....look elsewhere.
you just insulted an entire ethnic group and you are here trying to play the "mature card".

mtcheeewww

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by gratiaeo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gathering of failures. Buhari have failed already

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by chat2deen(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
orimsamsam:
By God grace. This is the incoming first lady of nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Frankiss44(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
tongue[quote author=MalcoImX post=29111538]We in Nigeria know him.

Depends on which area you are in Nigeria because we in naija delta don't know him.... grin[quote author=MalcoImX post=29111538]We in Nigeria know him.

Depends on which area you are in Nigeria because we in naija delta don't know him....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
watered:
Buhari should go back to Daura and start a farm. Let him rear cattles, plant millet, sorghum, guinea corn and maize. He could also diversify by breeding other types of catlles like muturu ndama, fulani bororoje, bokolo.

He can rear goats and sheep.

I wish d people's general well
oh mate, you know so much about cattle rearing; are you one yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
you just insulted an entire ethnic group and you are here trying to play the "mature card".

mtcheeewww
Nope, I didn't say anything, you thought whatever is/was in your head on your own...yorubas are known for many things, both good and bad. Whichever you placed in my skeptical comment was of your own doing not mine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu is a go.. Orisha to wa laye..

#Respect Sir!!!

Sai APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
tit:
Buhari should not worry.
Tinubu no get power again.
He cannot do her anything.

Asha...... If you add "wo" na you know oooooh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by mperoakeem(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
waloma:
kissWho do I vote for and why should I do?
angryWho do I vote for and why should I do?
H for horse, u're one..
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by anonimi: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
alaoeri:
All hail Jagaban bogu, lion of bourdilon, ijaya Jonathan. Someone GEJ will surely wish/want to be on his side. 2015 we are sweeping cluelessness out of Aso rock by the special grace of God.
Sai Buhari.

Dey there dey hail like a cluelessly daft mumu follower until your JagaBandit goes to Aso rock to collect his personal stomach infrastructure and order his Association of Pretending Crooks, APC agents to sharperly deliver the votes to Jonathan/Sambo. That is what happened in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by bmoses(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
na she sabi y she visited
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haywhymido:
Wetin dem won meet upon if no be how to sweep president pej n his wife gej out of aso rock with dia belongings.
they are all in a goose-chase wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.