Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) (48756 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Odinaka00(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
orimsamsam:
By God grace. This is the incoming first lady of nigeria

Light and darkness nor get anything in common, don't disrespect God again please, Gej is the light of Nigeria and he will win even without the grace of Oluwa,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by elbinmanny(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
try that with OBJ grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Frankiss44(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=jliusadura post=29109990]National Leader of All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (middle). Wife of the presidential Candidate of all Progressives Congress Hajiya Aishat Muhammodu Buhari, Deputy Governor of Lagos state Mrs Adejoke olorelope -Adefulere and entourage during the courtesy visit to National Leader of All Progressives Congress at his Residence Ikoyi Lagos on Monday.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS HER MISSION? To appreciate him or to strategize for women votes?

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-buharis-wife-visits-tinubu

What a pity that this beautiful lady will forever be remembered as the first Lady that never was.... ***runs to hide**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
They should enjoy the fame while it lasts by Feb 14 the show will be over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by laimo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jonothing will be sent to ICC in 2015 for stealing is not corruption.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by tommykiwi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
orimsamsam:
KEEP ON DREAMING

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
orimsamsam:
God can never pay heed to such atrocious prayer angry angry angry ......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:

Nope, I didn't say anything, you thought whatever is/was in your head on your own...yorubas are known for many things, both good and bad. Whichever you placed in my skeptical comment was of your own doing not mine.
dude am not a kid so i know exactly what you meant when you said "yorubas are known for hmmmm with people's wives"...

so pls spare me the good/bad BS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by angelo82: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
You think?.....He seems to hold the whole calculation for now?

tit:
Buhari should not worry.
Tinubu no get power again.
He cannot do her anything.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by laimo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Darkness =Jonathan
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
lookmangiw:
tinubu has really grown so lean.
nigga is very sick ......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
there shouldnt be a ban cos we should attract freedom of speech
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by critics: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
good!

join the polls now for Nigeria best performing governor
Amaechi currently leads the pack

https://www.nairaland.com/2052757/amaechi-currently-leading-best-nigerian
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Cant wait to this intelligent beautiful, smart, respectful woman as first lady of the nation. See how she is peacefully organising and druming up support for her hubby. This is an example to the shepopo
perilous wolf in a sheep's clothing....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by alaoeri: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
anonimi:

Dey there dey hail like a cluelessly daft mumu follower until your JagaBandit goes to Aso rock to collect his personal stomach infrastructure and order his Association of Pretending Crooks, APC agents to sharperly deliver the votes to Jonathan/Sambo. That is what happened in 2011.
Ode 2011 is different from 2015, the game has totally change wake up from your slumber & stop deceiving yourself with the crap you wrote, ' I had no shoes' won't do us this time around, the otueke drunken master will surely vacate that seat.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
I haven't seen a place in the world where a woman becomes president and the man becomes 'first man' and assumes a powerful position automatically because he's married to 'a woman in power.' Spits on the ground. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asiwaju.....a political colossus in Nigeria.

Playing the game steadily and becoming the main issue in Nigeria politics even when out of power directly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
dude am not a kid so i know exactly what you meant when you said "yorubas are known for hmmmm with people's wives"...

so pls spare me the good/bad BS
Good you know what I meant, "key word-'Know"... Its not an insult to say a pig is a dirt animal, or to say an eagle has wings and can fly. My experience define my view of life. The best you could have done was to come out convincingly to say "Not all yorubas do what I assume you are thinking", Atleast if my sarcasm was an insult to your ethnicity instead of a joke, you would have earned your ethnic group a good representation of character and prove someone like me to be without ethic. Sorry if my joke was an insult.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by micolaj: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
I bet you if you continue to live your life like this, nobody would show up at your SICK BED.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
micolaj:
I bet you if you continue to live your life like this, nobody would show up at your SICK BED.
Lol, I've said sorry nau, do you want to ebolize me??

Its change we want right!?..I see that change being risked if Buhari's wife is hanging out with Tinubu. Madam stay your house before Doyin Okupe say Buhari's wife is bleeping Tinubu. GMB will kill somebody.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:
I can see Tinubu's lighter in his pocket
you just sparked my day grin grin grin grin

......in appreciation,please take this token home and drill the "F" in f*ck outta her....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Raphd2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
.....ode nie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by okiezman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
thomastbibler:
OP, what was stated as the mission in the news?

To bomb abuja before new year and blame it on Gej

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by akatonero(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
This doesn't stop Buhari to cry again after election

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Raphd2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
tit:
Buhari should not worry.
Tinubu no get power again.
He cannot do her anything.
..no think am o if datguy catch ur babe na loose u deh so o
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Ilekeh(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the kinda 1st Lady we need, not Mrs Dia ris God ooo who performs the official duty of a VP. Nice one, Nigeria's incoming 1st Lady!

Lmaooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Raphd2:
.....ode nie
Ore na ni emi ati baba re. Sugbon a jo n pin iya re. Walahi, iya re ma n la oko bi pe lollipop ni....oloshi!!!
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by natureblack(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
festusfeezy:
Pls who is Tinubu, we don't know him in Germany here
c'mon grow-up,this sh*t is antiquated angry angry angry
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by micolaj: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:

Lol, I've said sorry nau, do you want to ebolize me??

Its change we want right!?..I see that change being risked if Buhari's wife is hanging out with Tinubu. Madam stay your house before Doyin Okupe say Buhari's wife is bleeping Tinubu. GMB will kill somebody.
APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MalcoImX: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:

Are you a fan of the late hero?
Your moniker.....
Ayamlaykorn
"This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro. And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa." – Malcolm X
|
Yes I am, buddy!
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by jeje123(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
orimsamsam:
Amin Insha Allahu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.