Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol (1535 Views)

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin
1, THE SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION; these set of people has absolute nothing to offer, however they feel they must comment......lol

2, THE GRAMMARIANS; these set of people are very grateful to the makers of android system and they want to show the world they have dictionary installed on their phone. When they want to discuss water, they make it complex by calling it aqua or H20.....lol

3, THE GHOSTS; these set of people has been on Nairaland since it was launched but you hardly notice them even though they are active, they rarely comment....lol

4, THE KNOW ALL; these set of people has google set as their homepage, they quickly google topics, poems and feel they know all whereas they are empty...lol

5, THE OWNERS OF NAIRALAND; these set of people are usually new to Nairaland, however they feel they own the site and they guard their online reputation at all cost....lol

6, THE ANTI-FRONT PAGE; these set of people don't see the reason why any news should make front page; you see them posting things like, "FP is dead" "this post won't make FP" "Seun return the glory of FP"

7, THE QUEEN BEES; these set of people usually fall among the females, write something against them and the whole NL would be on fire literally, because their 'fans' would attack you

8, THE SELF ACCLAIMED MODERATORS; the set of people are self appointed, the create threads for potential wife material and husband materials on Nairaland, most of them are sex starved and are disguising their tactics to woo the opposite sex......sorry I have to write this....lol grin

9, THE FRUSTRATED; these set of people are walking time bomb, just disagree with them on a little thing and they would insult your ancestors....lol

10, THE COOL HEADED; these set of people are cool, they know the etiquette of social media, they make meaningful contribution and are slow to judge others.....lol cheesy

Let us not forget those schooling in france.....lmao

Identify your category and Feel free to add other categories......

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for this post......lol
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by blemon44(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
@op which category are you?
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
blemon44:
@op which category are you?

I am more of a ghost kinda person. grin
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by SeverusSnape(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I belong to category 10....

There's also the "French students association"
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I belong to category 10

If I hear!
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by mperoakeem(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
nice observation... The french student: any smal tin, dey skul in france
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by computerboy: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by tempem: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Class 10.
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:

If I hear!
Yeah... I truly do. Go through my posts and see for your self.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by blemon44(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:

I am more of a ghost kinda person. grin

how do you know
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
blemon44:

how do you know

Because I know me......lol
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
in case......grin
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
I claim number 10 cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
badoolee:
I claim number 10 cheesy cheesy

You can claim it and still belong to other category grin
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Enegod(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I dnt belong to any.
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by lilmax(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by FLAWLES(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
KWEFK
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
mperoakeem:
nice observation... The french student: any smal tin, dey skul in france

They are all returning. It's Christmas.....they gats travel to the village.
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:
grin
1, THE SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION; these set of people has absolute nothing to offer, however they feel they must comment......lol

2, THE GRAMMARIANS; these set of people are very grateful to the makers of android system and they want to show the world they have dictionary installed on their phone. When they want to discuss water, they make it complex by calling it aqua or H20.....lol

3, THE GHOSTS; these set of people has been on Nairaland since it was launched but you hardly notice them even though they are active, they rarely comment....lol

4, THE KNOW ALL; these set of people has google set as their homepage, they quickly google topics, poems and feel they know all whereas they are empty...lol

5, THE OWNERS OF NAIRALAND; these set of people are usually new to Nairaland, however they feel they own the site and they guard their online reputation at all cost....lol

6, THE ANTI-FRONT PAGE; these set of people don't see the reason why any news should make front page; you see them posting things like, "FP is dead" "this post won't make FP" "Seun return the glory of FP"

7, THE QUEEN BEES; these set of people usually fall among the females, write something against them and the whole NL would be on fire literally, because their 'fans' would attack you

8, THE SELF ACCLAIMED MODERATORS; the set of people are self appointed, the create threads for potential wife material and husband materials on Nairaland, most of them are sex starved and are disguising their tactics to woo the opposite sex......sorry I have to write this....lol grin

9, THE FRUSTRATED; these set of people are walking time bomb, just disagree with them on a little thing and they would insult your ancestors....lol

10, THE COOL HEADED; these set of people are cool, they know the etiquette of social media, they make meaningful contribution and are slow to judge others.....lol cheesy

I fall under number 1, 10 and 11...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
p.s who wants to buy this land?
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by chimerase2: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stay undecided
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Rapmoney(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice write-up, op. U dor observe well well grin No. 8 on your list...self-acclaimed moderators...same reason why I had to reply emusmith.
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by christaddicted: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
None
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rapmoney:
Nice write-up, op. U dor observe well well grin No. 8 on your list...self-acclaimed moderators...same reason why I had to reply emusmith.

Hmmm
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hehehehehehhe

My dear OP.. Thumbs up jhor grin
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Ukeachu1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
everybody don day claim 10 abi. I day observe.
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by oshe11: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
incase
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Duhh
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
I know right? grin
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by oshe11: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:
grin

d pictures or adonblivit crew
Re: Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol by kendrick9(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
wasn't there a thread lyk this b4? Op stop stealing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brave And Gallant Nairalander Kills A Lion In His Village (photo) / Typical Igbo Woman Phonebook List / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.