Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? (1143 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Translation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by freelance(m): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2008
Who is your favorite Bible character? I know Jesus Christ is number one on the list but apart from Jesus Christ who is your favorite?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by osisi4: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2008
too numerous to mention but I love King David.The man after God's own heart
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by Sammy107d(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2008
Paul. radical
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by arramyjay: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2008
Judas.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by damiso(f): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2008
that would have to be Abraham,a man who walked so much in FAITH that he was called the friend of God and out of whose blessings we still claim till this day.I also like King David who despite all his failings and imperfections was still a man after God's heart cos he was a true worshipper( all these choices come second to our lord Jesus Christ).I also love Job for his enduring spirit,In short if i start i wont finish so il stop here.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by kolaoloye(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
Stephen
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by mazaje(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
My favourites are all the mass murderers and lairs like moses, david, ezeikel, joshua, jeremiah, hoesea etc all those land grabbers that killed and raped women, enslaved people, carried out misguided wars to the glory and honour of jehova, stole lands from their neighbours and killed innocent children because their parents worshiped other gods apart from jehova. . .These war criminals and perpetratours of genocide are my favorites. . . .
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by Ebonyj(f): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
I love David, he was a sinner and he was always getting into trouble, but he had great faith in God and knew how to praise God , he was a very brave person as well, I admire his courage and faith. The only problem is that he fought all the days of his life. I also love Esther.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by kokorunna(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
Too many to mention

Jesus
Abraham
Moses
David
John
Jeremiah

www.churchwhereabouts.com
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
Definately we have a winner here!

It has to be the holy spirit when he went on a murderous rampage slaying all the first born of eygpt! Both babies and adults to prove a point! Even jack the ripper would be envious of such a character!

The holy spirit god of blood and murderous carnage! Kinda sounds like those ancient mythical roman gods! grin

Lest i forget, another favourite of mine has to be Elisha who was angry because little children called him a bald headed goon and he got so angry and pissed about the taunts of little children mocking him and he commanded 2 bears from the forest to come and tear the limbs of those little kids to shreds because they mocked his bald head, lol

How hilarious!

Right now i am scared of calling the pope or pastor adeboye or chris "Mr Big Nose" because they can comand the holy spirit to release dinasaurs to rip me to shreds because i think their nose is bigger than CNN's transmitting satellite dish! grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
Adam you go kill all this people oh!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
Well samson made me chuckle
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character? by Valobit(f): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
Definately we have a winner here!

It has to be the holy spirit when he went on a murderous rampage slaying all the first born of eygpt! Both babies and adults to prove a point! Even jack the ripper would be envious of such a character!

The holy spirit god of blood and murderous carnage! kind of sounds like those ancient mythical roman gods!

Lest i forget, another favourite of mine has to be Elisha who was angry because little children called him a bald headed goon and he got so angry and pissed about the taunts of little children mocking him and he commanded 2 bears from the forest to come and tear the limbs of those little kids to shreds because they mocked his bald head, lol

How hilarious!

Right now i am scared of calling the pope or pastor adeboye or chris "Mr Big Nose" because they can comand the holy spirit to release dinasaurs to rip me to shreds because i think their nose is bigger than CNN's transmitting satellite dish!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam , may the Good Lord forgive you.
you should have made mention of the avenging angel who killed about 180,000 assyrians in one day; or Zimri. the two people who were called zimri died violently, one of them was a king who died 7 days after taking up the mantle of kingship: in shocked shocked shocked , yes that should have been ur favourite character.
you no go find job as terrrorist for osama bin laden. grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dragons And Dinosaurs! / Atheism Is The Only Solution To The Endless Enemity Between Christians And Islam / The Sign Of His Return Is Too Vissble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.