Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion (22182 Views)

Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies / Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by eaglechild: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

I suppose that is out of the question because of fear of the Hague.
My goodness you sound so ignorant.

Did you even bother to read the article?

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fire down bro.

E go sweet die .

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by abdulazee1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why is the suit late, I guess he wass waiting for merylin oga to clear them first, hope he is sure of what he is about to do.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by GANJAFARMER: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Arysexy:

Some people have fowl brain, imagine sponsor of book haram dealing with people He sponsor mercilessly to d extent that northern elders cried out against his brute force on the animals.

Some people really amaze me.
They keep exposing their low IQ yet you see their slaves shouting 'Sai Buhari' in unison all in an effort to bring in another Islamaofacists Oligarch into power, only this time we would have to rethink our collective existence.

12 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

Oga, learn how to read and comprehend. The Commonwealth procedures for service will not be necessary if the lawsuit is filed in Australia. Ihejirika's lawyers will simply follow local servicing procedures. Olodo

The crime was committed in Nigeria and not in Australia!!!! We are not a colony of Australia

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by gratiaeo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice move by Ihejirika.
I wish I could sponsor boko haram to wipe out the entire north
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by sosereal201(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
As the article clearly stated. There is a special procedure to be followed in sueing someone not a citizen of the country he is sued at.since Australia is a member of the common wealth I think he will be. compelled to be in Nigeria to defend himself. my personal opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Arysexy:

Ewu, ihejirika's retirement benefits will feed ur generation and grand generation. He has to clear his name n reputation.
Here we are again.. I don't know y u guyz keep displaying ur s.tupidity...I know he's ur Son.. So no problem..
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by afbstrategies: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why 100bn Naira? Imagine, so your name is now worth 100bn. I DON'T THINK so.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by GANJAFARMER: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
eaglechild:

I thought I was the only one that saw his cow dung of a brain mentality. grin

His ignorance is second to non.

In fact, ignorant people will protest against him for being more ignorant than they are. grin

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

You didn't make reasonable sense...

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by gratiaeo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:

This is very very dangerous for Ihejirika. If he is confident he has no skeletons in cupboard no evidence of corruption that can be brought up in court and used as evidence to defend Davies's accusations then all well and good. However, any thing to the contrary in terms of hidden billions or hundreds of millions will be dragged out and used to tarnish him. Once you create enough doubt from the financial standpoint then the case can be thrown out and his political career dies stillbirth.The FG will also be surely embarrassed by facts dragged out in this case.
And your point is?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by GANJAFARMER: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

The crime was committed in Nigeria and not in Australia!!!! We are not a colony of Australia
They are the most used during the colonial era.Hence they are always tied to the colonial master's apron string. grin
In fact they were never ready for independence and as a punishment to Southern Nigeria the Brits handed over all states parastatals to them and that was how we ended up here. grin

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
SeverusSnape:
That's the best thing to do....That Davies guy must be a clown for defaming the best chief of Army staff in recent times, How can Ihejirika a Christian and an Igbo, sponsor boko haram to kill his own people.... He was dealing a heavy blow to them prior to the time he was sacked.

But isn't 100 Billion too much

I am sure Stephen Davies doesn't have $1m or N200m, but he must be made to pay for his stu.pid.ity.

Nah only him waka come this time..

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

Go and learn the difference between a criminal law and civil law. Olodo
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by cjrane: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collynzo22:
My able, no nonsense and action general, pursue this case to the end!
I dey your back

like hunchback.

I am glad the general has not taken this libel to his name and service to Nigeria from this Australian. They like to only obey laws when they are in their own countries and do whatever they please in other countries.

Wasn't Australia just attacked by a terrorist last week whom Australian Police and intelligence agencies had refused to arrest all these time? Yet, no Nigerian has stated anywhere that the Australian police boss or intelligence agencies were sponsoring ISIS, because we know that if the allegations are false, those individuals will sue to have their names cleared.

Gen. Ihejirika should pursue this case with every vigor it deserves.

11 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Legit: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collynzo22:

www.punchng.com/news/ihejirika-files-n100bn-libel-suit-against-australian-negotiator/
Ihejirika should have sue for slander not libel, since the focus is on the broadcasting. The "lawyers" shld've known better, but they are probably nigerian trained, nobody in the world recognised the so called SAN or nigerian legal education. This Ibo bigot, that only promote his Ibo brothers in the army, just want money or try to make u think he is not culpable. I do not know the details, but he should have go to Australia to ask for relief. While jurisdiction make have long harm, but safe us the headache, go to Australia to file your case.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by major466(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
eaglechild:

The way some individuals reason on this forum will make you wonder whether certain humans are born without brain.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by balladin: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

A crime is tried and punished where it was committed. What's the business of Australia here?

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?

It is not very difficult to pick a mental patient from his words.

I am sure you cannot employ the services of one charge and bail lawyer not to say 3 senior advocates of Nigeria..

Keep ranting like a rabbid dog..

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by akinsadeez(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
''Truth'' is a valid defence to both slander and libel. All the Australian has to do is prove to the court that he was telling the truth and the case is gone

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by limamintruth: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

And why should he go to australia when the alleged crime was perpetrated in nigeria? undecided

The australian govt. has no biz in this matter because the said Davies did not speak on australia's behalf when he made that libelous allegation against ihejirika.
So iherijika did the right thing by instituting the matter in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

Go and learn the difference between a criminal law and civil law. Olodo

Quit making a fool of yourself on this thread!!!!! if you still had any iota of selfish respect you would have run out of this thread

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
100Cents:

It is not very difficult to pick a mental patient from his words.

I am sure you cannot employ the services of one charge and bail lawyer not to say 3 senior advocates of Nigeria..

Keep ranting like a rabbid dog..
u sound like ur moniker.. Dopemu
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by clevvermind(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
100 billion? this man is a joke.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
balladin:

A crime is tried and punished where it was committed. What's the business of Australia here?

The only crime committed was by Ihejirika.

You people need to stop disgrace yourselves by continuing to imply that this is a criminal case. SMH
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
u sound like ur moniker.. Dopemu

Sue the hungry Australian in Australia for a deed that occured in Nigeria ?

Some of you boys cannot keep yourself from displaying illiteracy so easily..

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
bynat:
Hmmmmm, dnt knw much abt Ihejirika sha.

He is my father in law..

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Adminisher: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
gratiaeo:

And your point is?

Wrong move to sue. I dont think his back is covered and it is going to drag national security issues into the open. I predict a pressure from FG on him to withdraw. If Modu Sheriff sues as well we are screwed.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
100Cents:

Sue the hungry Australian in Australia for a deed that occured in Nigeria ?

Some of you boys cannot keep yourself from displaying illiteracy so easily..
keep quoting me, when u tired bro, lemme knw

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:
looking for free money

.He doesn't need money.

Stephen Davies accusations against this man is that of a life crippling magnitude..
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by 100Cents: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
keep quoting me, when u tired bro, lemme knw

If Ihejirika decides to sue you for the rubbish you just wrote, i am sure you will defend yourself by yourself in court.

Show some respect. Chief of army staff is not an office of an internet warrior..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money / Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.