Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... (731 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by JayTeeA(f): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
hey guys..

I knw 2014 has been quiet an eventful year.. so many lossew and all cry .. but I also know God has been super good all d same (I'm a living witness) hence I thought to create dis thread..

share something God did for you in the course of the year.. supernatural provision.. delieverance.. healing.. Jobs.. Marriages.. Childre n etc..

I knw we have a looooot of testimonies but just share one or atmost two.. lets acknowledge God's goodness on nairaland and ofcourse encourage someone's faith..

I'll start..

I'm most grateful for God's delievrances this year.. most especially the bomb blasts and accidents..

I recall one out of many on this fateful Sunday I and my friend were heading home from church in a keke (maruwa)..

Gisting and laughing as usual we didnt even pay attention the screams n loud bangs going on behind us.. A trailer had failed breaks and was already crushing vehicles behind us..

People were screaming at our driver to get off the road and by the time I realised and looked out behind it was already closing up on us ..

Ofcourse i considered jumping out bt it didn't seem wise and then I thought of my friend who was sandwiched in d middle. .

Our driver had alrdy lost focus and was already turning d keke in different directions but to God's glory we swerved out of the way and the trailer passed right beside us and kept going still wreking havoc till it finally stopped ahead..

I still cant stop imagining wat d story would be if we didnt get off that track..

my heart remains eternal grateful to God. .

ok.. next!
Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by waleadex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
My biggest testimony : the day I was attacked to be robbed of #250k and my car; a voice came from one of them that "Nero ni sha,guy yi nice gan".....meaning "Oh it's Nero,the guy is nice". While hearing that I was already gone but they left me unhurt.

1 Like

Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
the breath of life!
Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by asalimpo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
waleadex:
My biggest testimony : the day I was attacked to be robbed of #250k and my car; a voice came from one of them that "Nero ni sha,guy yi nice gan".....meaning "Oh it's Nero,the guy is nice". While hearing that I was already gone but they left me unhurt.
thank God. But your testimony is unclear, did they intent to further harm u ? Did you faint or pass out? Did they take d money and car and spare you or just ddnt do no robbing at all?

Or did u speed off while they were talkg?
Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by asalimpo(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
lightking99:
the breath of life!
boko haramist and evil men also had this. Share your BIGGEST testimony .. Not mercy drops.
Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2014
My soul Salvation from the the Lord Jesus Christ still remains My biggest testimony this year because if Christ didnt saved me by now i would be screaming loudly and would never rest in the horrible and fearful torments of hell fire. Thank u Jesus for what u did for mankind

Re: Share You Biggest 2014 Testimony... by waleadex(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2014
asalimpo:

thank God. But your testimony is unclear, did they intent to further harm u ? Did you faint or pass out? Did they take d money and car and spare you or just ddnt do no robbing at all?

Or did u speed off while they were talkg?
Had my eyes closed and head on steering... they left without taking a pin and I zoomef off after they left.

(1) (Reply)

Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. / Letter To Satan / Post Election Sermon By Dr Paul Enenche Of Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.