Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. (3752 Views)

Gta San Andreas Mission #53 Pier 69 Glitch Solved / GTA San Andreas Is Out For Android / Gta San Andreas finally released on android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.

Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.

The modded apk with Cleo allows u do just anything impossible...

Download from andro 9ja..com

It's on the site homepage...
I'm not allowed to post links..I'm sorry else I would have given full links..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by RIVEX: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
plz anyone with English pes 2014.iso direct download link
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2014
RIVEX:
plz anyone with English pes 2014.iso direct download link
hmmm let me see.... The pes 2014 has speed issue unless u have a more advanced android device...

hakoopspgames..com/2013/11/pro-evolution-soccer-2014-eur-turkce.html?m=1

Please copy and paste the link In Your browser... I can't post links in sorry..
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by dabigjoe6(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
please help, after I used the Cleo cheat my San Andreas stopped working anytime I try to load a game it force closes
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
dabigjoe6:
please help, after I used the Cleo cheat my San Andreas stopped working anytime I try to load a game it force closes

Which game version is that
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by dabigjoe6(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Samwell247:

Which game version is that
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
dabigjoe6:

Earlier versions of the game has bug... And now all has been fixed. Please download v 1.07 from the site above.... Download only apk...
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by dabigjoe6(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
thanks but won't it affect my obb
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Not at all sir
dabigjoe6:
thanks but won't it affect my obb
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by dabigjoe6(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Samwell247:
Not at all sir
it still doesn't work
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
dabigjoe6:

it still doesn't work

What type of phone is it... List few specs here let's see... Note that playing GTA on a 1ghz dual core phone will resort in errors... The ram etc....
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by dabigjoe6(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
its not about my phone it's about the Cleo(game chrater) that caused an error have been playing the game for weeks without any lag on the highest graphics settings. I use an Innjoo i1s. the option I have now is to collect the game again I guess
Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
dabigjoe6:
its not about my phone it's about the Cleo(game chrater) that caused an error have been playing the game for weeks without any lag on the highest graphics settings. I use an Innjoo i1s. the option I have now is to collect the game again I guess

You are right... Download the latest apk and data and it will be fine...

Use etisalat #5 5minutes dial *229*5*7#

I don't wanna give people this trick but I will help u.... Recharge 100 naira... And dial that 5 minutes code above... Make sure they give u 5 or 10mb when u recharge.... Switch on your data and browse only with Firefox and download anything.... Note...use only Firefox whenever u switch on your data... Browse immediately and your money and data will be sustained...

1 Like

Re: Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat. by Ogadolar(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2015
where can I get this Cleo cheat not in playstore I need another place

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Unveiled With Snapdragon 439 And 5,000mah Battery / 11 Million Phone Lines in Nigeria (teledensity now 9.2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.