Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. (3750 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by neyophl(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beep me if u need this pls.

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oh! Blood of Obediodom!!! What is this?

3 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by eleojo23: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

That is an explosive device.

IED to be precise. grin

16 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by idesylvester(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Aba don start again

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by NLOwner(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
How much is Romoss powerbanks again? I can't comman use greed to kee myself!

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2017
eleojo23:

IED to be precise. grin

Una no go kill pessin with laff.

6 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Mustay(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Actually, no one cares about PHCN anymore simply because they no longer exist.

14 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by laribari(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2017
eleojo23:

IED to be precise. grin

This is not a joke o! This stuff can explode once it over heat. It's a potential bomb.

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Milo30(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by DannyJ19(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2017
this is the kind of thing that makes phcn jealous.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Hello
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Aminu212: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2017
End time phone
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by COdeGenesis: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Phcn wey Jonathan Don sell.
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by NLbully(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Datz just a 5kmaH battery tongue
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by oseka101(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Rubbish dumbest idea ever!! !!' people are thinking of how to put 10 of those batteries into one. your splitting it up.. Dedicate it to the museum of failed inventions where it belongs.....

3 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Sammmypoko(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
If this device should explode,it can wipe out a state...lol
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by kilojoDesigns: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Rubbish dumbest idea ever!! !!' people are thinking of how to put 10 of those batteries into one. your splitting it up.. Dedicate it to the museum of failed inventions where it belongs.....

try looking beyond the surface, there are advantages of having a phone with two battery inlets opposed to one.
people like you may even be one of the first to be seen on the queue if iPhone or some other brand launches a dual battery capable phone.

most great ideas seem like shit until someone picks it up and brands it

4 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by oseka101(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

try looking beyond the surface, there are advantages of having a phone with two battery inlets opposed to one.
people like you may even be one of the first to be seen on the queue if iPhone or some other brand launches a dual battery capable phone.

most great ideas seem like shit until someone picks it up and brands it
why on earth would I ever want a phone with two batteries in 2017 give me one battery with 20,000MAh and am owk...
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by ajasbaba(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
jesuuuuu

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by abumeinben(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
That output that is not up to 3500mAH.

My Gionee of 5000mAH dey run down sef.

Oga park weh
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Folakeme: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Who else tot he/she was going to see sth that makes sense

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by TheABOMINATION: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
As if.

That phone will just blow.

This is the kind of inventions that will be coming up in biafra grin
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by kilojoDesigns: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
why on earth would I ever want a phone with two batteries in 2017 give me one battery with 20,000MAh and am owk...

say a new iPhone model comes out.
13000mah but they brand an elite version of the same phone with extra space for 7000mah battery.

they make an ad about two friends intensely playing cod multi-player, one of them battery gets low, the other takes out his spare battery and gives him. they are both happy they can finish what they started.
the narrator ends with
"iPhone 8 elite, never ruin the fun"

can you guess what their sales would be like all things being equal?

that's just one advantage, if you look at the core of the advantages it's just
"I can share my battery with my friend"
but a story was added to it, it was branded.

what if Apple goes a step further, making elite versions of all other devices. the extra battery is optimized for interchangeability between all apple devices both elite and non elite versions.

do you see where one advantage is going.
eventually they make that elite battery a self charging battery, like a carrying a solar power bank except that it is in your phone. no extra baggage.

that's just capitalizing on one advantage.

4 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by RealLordZeus(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

say a new iPhone model comes out.
13000mah but they brand an elite version of the same phone with extra space for 7000mah battery.

they make an ad about two friends intensely playing cod multi-player, one of them battery gets low, the other takes out his spare battery and gives him. they are both happy they can finish what they started.
the narrator ends with
"iPhone 8 elite, never ruin the fun"

can you guess what their sales would be like all things being equal?

that's just one advantage, if you look at the core of the advantages it's just
"I can share my battery with my friend"
but a story was added to it, it was branded.

what if Apple goes a step further, making elite versions of all other devices. the extra battery is optimized for interchangeability between all apple devices both elite and non elite versions.

do you see where one advantage is going.
eventually they make that elite battery a self charging battery, like a carrying a solar power bank except that it is in your phone. no extra baggage.

that's just capitalizing on one advantage.

Guy!! U must be from aba....its a compliment oo
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Holy Molly
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by CastroTbb(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Meanwhile, check out five biafran scientists you should know
http://revolutionnews.com.ng/five-biafra-scientists-you-should-know/
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by kennykendo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
IDB Internally Displaced Bomb
gringringrin
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by jojothegreat(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Grred grin grin
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by eleojo23: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalasticlala have you seen this type of phone before? grin
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Withambition(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
IS BAIL TRULY FREE?
My long term friend, Pastor Yemi Adetayo has asked me why Ex-Governor Bala Ngilari had to use N100 million and his properties to pay for his bail despite the popular slogan that "BAIL IS FREE".
Points to Note:
1. Bail is the temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial, sometimes on condition that a sum of money is lodged to guarantee their appearance in court....
http://thelegaldiary.com/bail-free/

THE LEGAL DIARY
Joseph Jagunmolu Ogunmodede

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Best Android Apps You Must Have In 2016 / K20 & K20 Pro...the Hottest Xiaomi Redmi Flagship Devices! / Gionee A1 Lite Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.