Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! (2686 Views)

Any Lagos Based Mini Importer? / Do It Yourself Ondo Importers Let's Meet Here / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi. NairaLanders, I'm kind of tired of hearing mini importation success stories and testimonies from importers from Lagos or any other part of the country.

So, I kept wondering if there are no mini importers from ONITSHA. But I know there are, just that they are hoarding the information they have about Importation business.

Please, if your are an importer based in Onitsha or any part of Anambra State, share your journey so far on importation business, where you get your goods, frieght company used and the kind of product you are importing.

I'm from Onitsha and a newbie here!

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by jinhurooftile(f): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello dear,

Gld to know you are interested in importation business. If you like you could try to
import stone coated metal roof tiles at first. You could find that many buildings in
onitsha and lagos are using this kind of roofing tiles. It is very popular and economic.

For your references, the roof tiles are made o alu zinc steel, coated with high temperature
baked stone chips. Size is 1340*420mm, equals 7pieces of traditonal clay roof tile.

But the stone coated roof tiles are more strong, and recyclable. Could reduce the noises of
rain and anti rust.

Most important, it is not expensive, about usd3.75/piece to ONNE port. each container load 10000pieces,could cover 20000square meters. Cost less than USD40000. You could take loan from bank and apply for FORM M( a certificate that allow you do importation), then
We help you produce
and load in China, and offer documents for you to pick up the roof tiles in ONNE PORT.
You just need to find a logistics agent to help you pick up the goods with the documents.

Best regards,
Ms.Myra
Mobile/whasapp:008615863954022
email:myra@jnhucorp.com

Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello ms poster, in as much as I would love to get invoved with this kind of business you've just explained but I can't.

Why, because I smell scam in the tone of your voice...

I don't have any problem with the said product because I live close to market where building materials are sold. So I know about the product, how it sales and stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, but I've been duped so many times by people who disguise themselves as supplies of this and that in the past. So, I know the tone of their write-up when they present an offer for supplier, just as you've done now.

Unless you'll be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is not a mere plot dupe me of my hard earned money, I don't think I will be transacting any business with you.

Thanks anyway for the offer.
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Nobally: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royal155:
Hi. NairaLanders, I'm kind of tired of hearing mini importation success stories and testimonies from importers from Lagos or any other part of the country.

So, I kept wondering if there are no mini importers from ONITSHA. But I know there are, just that they are hoarding the information they have about Importation business.

Please, if your are an importer based in Onitsha or any part of Anambra State, share your journey so far on importation business, where you get your goods, frieght company used and the kind of product you are importing.

I'm from Onitsha and a newbie here!

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by freechuks05(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
hello there, pls I want to start the importation of t-shirts and polos but I don't know how it is done. pls I will need some help on how to start the importation.thanks
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by jinhurooftile(f): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello Sir,

I am very sorry that you take my help as scamer. I am somewhat regret to
tell you so much about the importation. If you like you could come to
the shops of our customers in Onitsha to check. I really do not like the comments
you gave me. You could come there without appointment, that is, just go there
and look.

mr.mafor
LINE 1 SHOP 7UP BUILDING MATERIAL INT'L MARKET OGIDI, ONITSHA,ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA

Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
jinhurooftile:
Hello Sir,

I am very sorry that you take my help as scamer. I am somewhat regret to
tell you so much about the importation. If you like you could come to
the shops of our customers in Onitsha to check. I really do not like the comments
you gave me. You could come there without appointment, that is, just go there
and look.

mr.mafor
LINE 1 SHOP 7UP BUILDING MATERIAL INT'L MARKET OGIDI, ONITSHA,ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA

Hello,

I am very sorry if I have offended you with my write-up, pardon my manner.

Although, for a person who has been scammed upto N200,000 in the past, I think I ought to be really skeptical about offers like this. But that's not justification for my action though.

The good part is that I'm equally in the BUILDING MATERIAL INTERNATION OGIDI. I think that settles it then.
I'm stay in BANK LINE.
I think I'll check-up on you guys after the xmas break. I really want to give that business a trial, although I actually deal on plywoods. I guess I need to expand my tentacles.

Once again, sorry for any offence committed.
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by jinhurooftile(f): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Royal155:

Hello,

I am very sorry if I have offended you with my write-up, pardon my manner.

Although, for a person who has been scammed upto N200,000 in the past, I think I ought to be really skeptical about offers like this. But that's not justification for my action though.

The good part is that I'm equally in the BUILDING MATERIAL INTERNATION OGIDI. I think that settles it then.
I'm stay in BANK LINE.
I think I'll check-up on you guys after the xmas break. I really want to give that business a trial, although I actually deal on plywoods. I guess I need to expand my tentacles.

Once again, sorry for any offence committed.

Hello sir,

Thank you for further reply. And it is ok, I could understand you. Glad to know that you really deal with building materials. Please go to check with my customer after xmas break. And We are in Shandong province China, welcome you to visit our factory in the near future.And I could take you around to see some plywood factory in our City.

Best regards,
Myra
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2014
jinhurooftile:

Hello sir,

Thank you for further reply. And it is ok, I could understand you. Glad to know that you really deal with building materials. Please go to check with my customer after xmas break. And We are in Shandong province China, welcome you to visit our factory in the near future.And I could take you around to see some plywood factory in our City.

Best regards,
Myra

I will do so.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by benpuzzy(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2014
jinhurooftile:

Hello sir,

Best regards,
Myra

Hello, can you send me a letter of invitation so that i can come and see your Company and as well search for other businesses that i can do with you people? I am based in Owerri. Compliment of the season.
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by jinhurooftile(f): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2014
benpuzzy:

Hello, can you send me a letter of invitation so that i can come and see your Company and as well search for other businesses that i can do with you people? I am based in Owerri. Compliment of the season.

Hello there,

Glad to have your message. Thank you. I would like to send invitation letter for you. But, you know that, our governmen
not allow to apply for invitation letters for a period from August, 2014. I will check if it is ok now. Please letme know more about you.

Yor company, business product, etc. Thank you,

Best regards,
Myra
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by Samdo4life(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Help a brother I will like to venture into this kind of business
Re: Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! by KayCyrils(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
I run a shipping logistics business handling all shipping and groupage direct to Onitsha Nigeria very fast and reliable call/WhatsApp +2349112867272 now @ the heart of Onitsha...

(1) (Reply)

The Secret / Is There Any Business I Can Start With N10,000 / Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.