Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? (5290 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Sgt. Rogers A.k.a Mr. Death Now A Crippled Born-again / Natural Justice Comes To Sgt Rogers, Abacha's Hitman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
chemali:
Has Jonathan ever answered the question of the money laundering allegation against his wife? Has he acknowledged the role he played in the malabu scandal? Did he tell us the name of those involved in the gun business when pressed? Has he explained the $20 billion scandal? Now u want a vp candidate to explain the words of a criminal who would say anything to prevent the firing squad. Why not ask Mustapha to clarify.
Stop being silly.
A criminal accused St Osinbajo, what is the non criminal supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Apc and criminals are like identical twins.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by EdCure: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
chemali:
Has Jonathan ever answered the question of the money laundering allegation against his wife? Has he acknowledged the role he played in the malabu scandal? Did he tell us the name of those involved in the gun business when pressed? Has he explained the $20 billion scandal? Now u want a vp candidate to explain the words of a criminal who would say anything to prevent the firing squad. Why not ask Mustapha to clarify.
Good questions that the TANkid cankerworms would wish they never saw.

They will dodge it, or react with insults anyway...as they do to every crucial issues and valid arguements that expose their folly, the futility of their propaganda and the failure of GEJ their clueless grand patron.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
chemali:

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?

This thread is for Osinbajo and his involvement in the Sgt. Rogers/Al-mustapha saga. Open another thread for $20bn and I'll meet you there.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
vedd:
What really matters here is that PDP must lose the Feb14 election.

yeah even if it means giving the power to terrorist and officer abuser

3 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by chemali: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
APContherun:

Stop being silly.
A criminal accused St Osinbajo, what is the non criminal supposed to do?

When Jonathan answers these, then u have moral right to ask Osibanjo to respond.

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Demdem:
So as to advance the course of the cursed fool currently in aso rock destined to be booted out next yr, this op has chosen to take the words of a killer as the gospel.
Very pathetic.

you are laughable grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
Silence.... Waiting for Osinbajo's side of the story

i must commend you for been reasonable on some topics of late, it however started since Buhari's running mate was announced, something is fishy or are you beginning to see things differently

modified:

the thread bursting Buhari claim on construction of refinery was the start point grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
chemali:

pls get a refund from your school , you deserve it

5 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by funkiebully: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why is this not on FP? Osibanjo is a crook. Am not suprised He accepted to dine with d devil.

Pastor Adeboye should discharge this osibanjo immediately else rccg will lose members in quantum.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
funkiebully:
Why is this not on FP? Osibanjo is a crook. Am not suprised He accepted to dine with d devil.

Pastor Adeboye should discharge this osibanjo immediately else rccg will lose members in quantum.

the church is not into politics
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by opribo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Osinbajo wants to reap where he did not sow. Where was he when the struggle for June 12 was fought where was he when the founders of the APC agreed. Just as Buhari exposed that Pastor Bakare as a man of the world so shall he expose all the fake pastors including this one Osinbajo using Redeemed to gain acceptance. No way for blood thirsty insurgents masquerading as patriots.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just as PDP is completely bereft of ideas of how to move this nation forward......the paid agents of the party on the Internet are also out of ideas of how to confront the emergence of Prof Osinbajo....

It has been one half hearted attempt after the other.....you all have patently failed in this your attempt at mudslinging and character assassination.

If half the attempt you are giving is beam on GEJ and PEJ....Nigerians will be shocked.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by softwareman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Osinbanjo's VP ambition has definitely put him in the spotlight of public scrutiny.
As a former pastor, I expect him to come clean on this. But if further indicted, even without being proven guilty, a lot of eyebrows will be raised and his integrity questioned.

I suppose also that it was prof Osinbajo that induced him to implicate himself over the murder of kudirat abiola and the attempted murder of ibru before the Oputa panel.
It was shown on live tv and you can also download his testimony before the Optus panel on YouTube.

But then in this season of grasping at straws, the word of a confessed murderer carries a lot of weight!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by chamboy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
idumuose, sunnybobo3, joehannibal, Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, chukwudi44, wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, whitetechnology, Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp.
Tandriod fools

1 Like

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by chemali: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
opribo:
Osinbajo wants to reap where he did not sow. Where was he when the struggle for June 12 was fought where was he when the founders of the APC agreed. Just as Buhari exposed that Pastor Bakare as a man of the world so shall he expose all the fake pastors including this one Osinbajo using Redeemed to gain acceptance. No way for blood thirsty insurgents masquerading as patriots.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by MudRaker: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
chamboy:
Tandriod fools

Between me and you who is the fool?

Janjawiid dunce
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Demdem(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
aguiyi:

you are laughable grin grin

Shattap and go dig up much more sensible things.

1 Like

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by MudRaker: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
chemali:

Has tinubu denied his drug dealing past or admitted to his certificate forgery and fake claims of being a Lagosian?

Has your Buhari refuted claims that he stole $4 billion dollars and mismanaged the affairs of the NNPC that the newly elected civilian president, Sagari was forced to order a joint investigations with the senate into the activities and earnings of the NNPC during his tenure?

Is your saint Buhari not a die hard apologists of the Sbacha regime till this moment even with evidence of repatriated stolen money from abroad?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by chemali: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Has tinubu denied his drug dealing past or admitted to his certificate forgery and fake claims of being a Lagosian?

Has your Buhari refuted claims that he stole $4 billion dollars and mismanaged the affairs of the NNPC that the newly elected civilian president, Sagari was forced to order a joint investigations with the senate into the activities and earnings of the NNPC during his tenure?

Is your saint Buhari not a die hard apologists of the Sbacha regime till this moment even with evidence of repatriated stolen money from abroad?

Read below for the responses you are ignorant about. Now, where is Jonathan's response? The coward has his tails between his legs. He has failed as a leader and a husband. Where is our $20 billion. Where is the audit report? Who has been collecting the kerosene subsidy? Plenty scandals for just one man. Define clueless for me again

Statement by Tinubu

“This is clever but immoral; it is a wrong knife,” it said.
“Meanwhile, Tinubu has genuine documents and pictures showing him as an award-winning student at the school. Nigeria should be proud that one of its own graduated an honor student from an American university over thirty years ago when that was more of a rarity than it is today.
“Instead, his detractors want to pretend he never set foot on campus.”
The statement recounted that as late as August 2012, Mr. Tinubu visited the university and was given a special reception and a tour by the school’s president.
It argued that this would not have been done for a stranger but for a distinguished alumnus.
It said after graduation, the former governor landed jobs with two well established international companies, one the accounting firm Deloitte and Touche and the other, ExxonMobil.
It also stated that such companies investigate applicants’ academic backgrounds and that if he had not attended the school, these companies would not have hired him.
On the allegation of drug running levelled against Mr. Tinubu, the statement said it was the lowest form of calumny.
“He has never been arrested, charged or indicted for any drug-related crime,” the statement said.
“Had any such suspicion existed, the American government would not have granted him political asylum during the Abacha era. Under American law, asylum cannot attach to anyone who has broken or offended that same law.

Allegation against Buhari

In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a crude oil sales tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year). The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by anonimi: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
aguiyi:

the church is not into politics

so says the General Overseer Politician who has no qualms benefitting from the spoils of office of such politicians including the N20 billion import duty waiver scandal

https://www.nairaland.com/91292/adeboye-redeem-church-leader-n20
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by HzRF(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
bamidele029:
Instead for them to tell us Gej's achievements (if he has any) and why he is the best man for the job they are busy doing smear campaigns on opposition. Pathetic, very soon they'll tell us Buhari and Osinbajo assassinated Martin Luther King
y don't u let ur imbecillic buahri running mate to defend himself abi when he was ranting gej is visionless ,he was replied with projects acknowledge by world org
Why should he not answer to his integrity
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Descartes: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Following the event with keen interest....patiently waiting for more excavationswink

The most dangerous tools in politics are propaganda and blackmail-Descartes (2014) cool

Cogito ergo sum

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Demdem(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

so says the General Overseer Politician who has no qualms benefitting from the spoils of office of such politicians including the N20 billion import duty waiver scandal

https://www.nairaland.com/91292/adeboye-redeem-church-leader-n20

Yet Jonathan in his daft state allowed himself to be photographed kneeling down for him to lay his hands on.
Very useless of him.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Orunto: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
CASE CLOSED!!!!
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by BobNeli(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Midegee:
wait let me go and make my research, meanwhile that wudnt influence our decision (me n my compound family ) towards voting out the clueless blockhead fisherman
That's the fatal crime of fanatism. Never caring to understand what u believe in. The only you have is to remain in the doomed company, unaware of ur destination until you are brought to hang-noose. Whatever, that will be left for you is crying the wolf. Keep it up. It's your destiny
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Midegee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
BobNeli:
That's the fatal crime of fanatism. Never caring to understand what u believe in. The only you have is to remain in the doomed company, unaware of ur destination until you are brought to hang-noose. Whatever, that will be left for you is crying the wolf. Keep it up. It's your destiny
yea thank God you recognise the fact that its my destiny and its in my very own hand, i will sure be shooting my self on d leg by making the same fatal error i ignorantly made in 2011.I desire change, a progressive one devoid of sheer impunity and executive recklessness as witnessed in this present administration.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by BobNeli(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Midegee:
yea thank God you recognise the fact that its my destiny and its in my very own hand, i will sure be shooting my self on d leg by making the same fatal error i ignorantly made in 2011.I desire change, a progressive one devoid of sheer impunity and executive recklessness as witnessed in this present administration.
Ur stupidity can only be exeeded by ur own very stupidity
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Midegee(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Midegee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
BobNeli:
Ur stupidity can only be exeeded by ur own very stupidity
show me where i insulted you while trying to air my view and i'd gladly admit you are less stupid
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by abacus(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
PDP are so desperate..

How many statements St. Roger gave and why is this only one you quoted because Yemi Osinbajo appears.

To me Rogers a criminal is just seeking a soft landing . Kaput!

@OP, you will come up with this rubbish because you care less what Abiola family and Kudi's children, friends and family went through.
Re: What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
HzRF:
y don't u let ur imbecillic buahri running mate to defend himself abi when he was ranting gej is visionless ,he was replied with projects acknowledge by world org
Why should he not answer to his integrity

They lack integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Comes Hard On Buhari...pics / Fully Loaded Danfo Bus Without Back Cover Pictured At Eko Bridge / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.