Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Your Views On This Pls. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Views On This Pls. (55103 Views)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
chibabe3:
Sorry to say but she is simply a big disgrace to womanhood for cheating on her husband. The danger ahead is that she is prone to more infidelity having done it once and may be more. She should go to God in repentance and down on her knees and apologize to the husband and hopefully the man will forgive. Most men will not even allow their wives call an ex not to talk of seeing them in a compromising situation.
in d man's mind She don dey chop d sugar cane
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by tempem: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

she may end up killing her husband if he still silent about it
Another point of consideration.
but what about telling a friend?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by fredola77(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
For that long under same roof? Has he being eating her food? If I were him, I won't for fear of being poisoned by an extremely ANXIOUS wife!
Good move man but watch ya back!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by fpeter(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nitefury:

grin grin grin hehehehehe.. satanic gentleness indeed bro. Reminds me of a case sometime in 2010 in Lagos, only this time the husband was the victim/culprit. The wife caught him in bed with a lady and walked out not saying a word.

he tried to bring it up, but she'll have none of that. Then one night while he was sleeping, she quietly entered the kitchen, put vegetable oil in a frying pan, after bleaching the oil, went into the room and emptied the contents on his Instruments... Twas such a gory sight bro when neighbours broke in hearing the dude's screams.

Relationship (RLS) 101, stay away from them exes.. It only breeds trouble

Exactly! i don't know why someone would still remain friends with an ex...
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by onadana: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Some people are better off selling scripts to nollywood....producers instead of wasting it on NL.No be only act normal as if nothing happened....
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
tempem:

Another point of consideration.
but what about telling a friend?
maybe....bt pleading does it best
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Missmossy:
Eeyah the man is certainly hurting inside embarassed
Maybe, for now. Or he is waiting to get used to the idea before he reacts. Its safer for both of them that way.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by lilmax(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Richy4:
This reminds me of this funny saying here on NL 'The thunder that will fire you is doing press up'
what the oga is planning is doing press up.
grin grin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by folu4real(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
menix:
I pray it torments her to her grave..
Wat on earth was she thinkin, knowin shez married.

If she was not caught, she wuld carry on nd b feeling "James bond"

Wat a gr8 man shez got as husband, I blive dey ve got kidz nd d man aint ready to sacrifice d happiness of doz kidz by doin d rite thing.

OR
D man is goin to up his game wivout fear of being caught.

Your words are too harsh. Temptation is everywhere, my prayer is that we shall never be a victim of such act.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by rman: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
A man caught his wife cheating and walked away.

Nairaland ladies still found a way to call him evil.

Chai!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by bynat(f): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
He wants self confession kowai
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by folu4real(f): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
her husband silent means alot. May God help her settle her home and forgive her.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by tempem: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

maybe....bt pleading does it best
But, will I be the one to raise the topic?
No! Pleading self go still put both in fear, Like, am I sure this man has forgiven me? The man will be like has the woman agreed I've forgiven me?
Those thought would never leave... Both, are at risk.
Bros, this is a delicate issue.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
The cobra does not even sneeze before striking.
The aggrieved man is still planning and warming up. grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
may God save we men, the man has gone insane silently and he's going through a brain issues, let this woman just leave and go, what a shame on her, i wish him quick recovery from this situation...anyway God go judge our women wey no wan sit their yansh for one man..
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
onadana:
Some people are better off selling scripts to nollywood....producers instead of wasting it on NL.No be only act normal as if nothing happened....
I've done same only with my girlfriend, and I'm already prepared to do that to my wife.

I tell my friends when we discuss such topics.

So this story is tenable.

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Samabu07(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Believe me...it will never be cool when your partner learns of one's cheating.

When I called my Ex by 12am ( I could not reach her all evening, kept trying until it went through) and another man picked her call....mehn it wasn't easy though...

When we settled, it took me time and time to convince her that we are good...mehn, she was always pale and chilly when around me.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
rman:
A man caught his wife cheating and walked away.

Nairaland ladies still found a way to call him evil.

Chai!
99.99% of Nairaland ladies are supporting their fellow cheating member. grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by akpanbaba: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
i dont know why we use English to water down the meaning of what we have to say.What is " in a compromising position at her shop"?.The question is - DID THE MAN ENTER THE PLACE?.yes or no.If yes which i think is the answer ,the man is waiting for he -goat,five tubers of yam,prayer drink,kola nuts and 50k to appease his ancestors and also to inquire whether he should keep the woman to avoid the stories that touch the heart.Again why should married women be caught always in a compromising position?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Missmossy:
Eeyah the man is certainly hurting inside embarassed
d man fit dey doubt d children she born for him. Who knows how times she don knock her ex pkekus
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
God please give me the patience and silence of that man o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Rexnegro(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
Let her bring it up abeg. Better to know what is on his mind than sleep one day and not wake up because he's strangled her in her sleep.

She strong gan. One week and she's been living with him under the same house sleeping peacefully?

I prefer people who vent and get it over with.
What normal person won't be hurt if they catch their wife or husband red-handed with another person?

Anybody that pretends to swallow such without even seeking an apology or explanation is mean and may be planning Armageddon.
Sometimes its just love that plays it that way...obviously u never see wetin dey they call love in display. Mind u I said sometimes. Love strong o and some have instant forgiving heart. Situation like dis she should face the consequences of cheating as if cheating Good in the first that she cheated on him .
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by feedthenation(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
sapientia:
She should shallow her pride and report herself to the man's parents, her parents, pastor or priest and then the Nigerian police. If she is truely sorry, the man MIGHT forgive her.. As for now.. The man is just a ticking time bomb with hidden timer.

Exactly...she needs to let someone know (preferable a well-respected elder, not necessarily family members) about what happened and look for a solution to keeping her marriage.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Okaka27(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
tempem:
Lol....
Nice Husband... I could do that too....
Silence sometimes portray maturity.
On her part she could just meet him and explain yourself.
I swear to God you are sensless
No offence
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Bright2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
There's different between mistake & stewpidity!
She should follow the other man since her husband married her for her ex cos for now,the game is over unless her husband is infertile & indirectly trying to get a child through the back door,then she can stay.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by meritdee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
It's not just about fear of what he might do. She wronged him very much, and she needs to initiate the talk since he's unwilling.

Doing so only out of fear for her own safety is selfish. It shows she isn't even sorry.

There are good comments and there are brains... The emboldened is beyond the two.

Bless you

7 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Mancity26(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I love this man die!!..... hehehe
i swear...i luv dat man. D man na rambo

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:

cheesy
Orikinla:

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nitefury:

grin grin grin hehehehehe.. satanic gentleness indeed bro. Reminds me of a case sometime in 2010 in Lagos, only this time the husband was the victim/culprit. The wife caught him in bed with a lady and walked out not saying a word.

he tried to bring it up, but she'll have none of that. Then one night while he was sleeping, she quietly entered the kitchen, put vegetable oil in a frying pan, after bleaching the oil, went into the room and emptied the contents on his Instruments... Twas such a gory sight bro when neighbours broke in hearing the dude's screams.

Relationship (RLS) 101, stay away from them exes.. It only breeds trouble
please RLS 101 is it a core course or elective??
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by iykofias(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:
The cobra does not even sneeze before striking.
The aggrieved man is still planning and warming up. grin
abeg bros y d cobra go sneeze wen e wan strike? Notin person neva see for ds world o

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by ttimih(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:

nah. Even a chronic womanizing husband will go ballistic if he catches his wife cheating in him.
[color=#000099][/color]
almost right but u could be wrong... D man just put another woman in a family way, and was looking 4 d style 2 use in d approach, then he caught her wife who is also a cheater...blv me is nt x ooo, they ar having d secret tn dat is why they 4got it in d shop and chairman go dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / Is There A Probability Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.