Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (55087 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
A Lawyer celebrated his mother after running into her while she was hawking on the streets, Reports.

The Lawyer got down from the car he was in when he saw her and posed for photos with her.

He shared photos of his mother with her goods on her head and expressed hope that she will stop street hawking in the nearest future.

He wrote: "So today being the International women's day I ran into my mother on the street. I love you. I know with time you'll stop Hawking (but u go stop so) Happy IWD y'all beaurii ladies out there."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by longetivity(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow! just wow!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mindlog: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
As a lawyer, is he not already earning to get his mum off the street?

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
longetivity:
Wow! just wow!!

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by longetivity(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
get lost

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Olunmercy56(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wonderful mothers are priceless!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
longetivity:
get lost

You Have Started Again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wiping my tears, the pain that a good mother goes through for her child,God bless them

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by daddy12: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kwjwbebee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by iamyemiakins(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Proudlyomonna: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm.
But chere kodi,he has a car yet his mother is hawking undecided
Can't he afford to start a small business for the momsy?
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
They can do the unimaginable just to seek attention.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by illicit(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin lawyers dey do sef

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
And so what?

So he doesn't know that his mother was a hawker before?

Useless attention seekers everywhere.

Nonsense. angry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by joshuaidibia(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
longetivity:
get lost

No joy

15 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Nyascobar1414: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
I comment my reserve!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Princeton92(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm..... Well that's nice of him alright

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by noble71(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
It won't cost him more than 300k to open small shop for her, please don't allow that woman to hawk again.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Rexymania(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Respect. Don't be shy of your parents

10 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can relate.
This kind of mums loveeeeee their business sooooo muchhhhh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
But why is your mum still hawking
Are you not providing for her? sad

8 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by beautyfunke(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
The only thing that can stop this guy being great in life is woman

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by RapistOnBail: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022

Better make money and take your mom out of her misery.

There’s no nobility in being poor!

37 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by bergs2: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Blood.

Really thicker than water.

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Siberia01(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
embarassed
I love you mom

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by HUSTLER001: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Recently,my mum have been ageing too fast.Each time i look at her i just wish i can give her the kind of life she deserves but that's just the way it is.So everyday i get to work so i can give her that life. May God bless every hustler. One day we'll get our pay because every hustler's got his pay day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
openup75:
A lawyer and your mom is still hawking on the street ? Maybe i didnt read properly

Just in case you suspect your partner of cheating on you, want to know the truth, check my signature for help

What if he only recently graduated? Or you did not see his promise to his mum?

29 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by seanwilliam(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Like for the law, share for the mom grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Frosheer(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
mama still dey hawk, abi e never make em yet for the lawyer job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Dislike My Small Stature / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.