Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,182 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

$35 Million Available, Anyone Knows This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $35 Million Available, Anyone Knows This? (658 Views)

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$35 Million Available, Anyone Knows This? by nskchief: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2008
I don't know the situation in Nigeria but from what i can see you should be very careful when choosing your banker. Since I opened a new gmail account I receive about 3 messages daily from people who have stolen millions of dollars in some way or another and are now offering me 20-30% if I only let them use my bank account.

As I told them, there is no money in the world, well maybe there is but it would have to be cash, that would make me compromise by personal integrity, not even 30% of $35 million, which sounds like a lot of dollars.

Please be careful, my Nigerian brothers, you could have $35 million in the bank today and all gone tomorrow, as a bank employee will want to send it to me, or someone else.

By the way, also a lot of lottery winners these days, and they also want to send me their winnings. Here I'm not so sure, sounds kinda illegal.

And to make it really weird, while first few months all such offers were from Nigeria, now DR of Congo, Barbados, U.A.E. and such likes jumped the wagon.

A lot of money out there, it seems, but nobody can reach it without sending it to me first, how sad.

(1) (Reply)

I Ga Alota Ekeresimesi / Happy New Year! / HOW CAN YOU BE BE CLOSE TO YOUR FEMALE COLLEAGUES OR FRIENDS WITHOUT GOING FAR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.