Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) (583 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) by mistabiola: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forewords, the Nigerian polity has been badly overheated by our politicians and their gullible followers; following the
numerous campaign of calumny against each others preferred candidate, which has the capacity of pushing our heritage towards extinction. We must call all their paid E-rats to order because we would all bare the consequences, if their campaign of calumny and blasphemous updates finally boomerang...

Regardless of your ethno-religious identity, no political party or politician is worth your madness, no political party or politician deserve your inhumanity towards your fellow
humans, no political party or politician is worth your precious breath, no political party or politician is worth the sacrifice of your promising future, no political party or politician is worth your sense of reasoning, and on a final note NO POLITICAL PARTY OR POLITICIAN IS WORTH YOUR STUPIDITY.

Furthermore, INEC having satisfied the yearnings of a considerable population of eligible voters and stakeholders in the forthcoming general election, all we demand is an issues focused campaign, a blasphemy-free campaign, campaigns free from inflammatory statements that are capable of throwing the country into total chaos, build up an atmosphere for intellectual discussions amongst candidates in order to test their competence and psycho strength, await the unveiling of every political party strategic plans towards realising the Nigeria of our dream and their much required agreement to avert every form of post elections hullabaloo...

Our decisions to ensure that we always avoid using derogatory words on family and friends, whose allegiances are pledged to either President Ebele Jonathan's reelection or Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's election, on our attempt to convince them to cast their votes for our preferred candidate, is a tough one but its a price we must pay, because ELECTIONS ARE SEASONAL, POLITICIANS ARE UNPREDICTABLE but family and friends are forever...

Conclusively, we must all come to terms that Nigeria is our
collective heritage, we must implore our electoral institution to conduct a free, fair and credible election, we must uphold our suffrage, we must do everything possible to avoid being used as political destructive mercenaries and we must also call our followers to order...

@mistabiola
Re: Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) by speakthetruth: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) by hayzed2: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
CC: Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, Sincere9gerian,
BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi,
Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci,
Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak,
Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift, caseless,
NgeneUkwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista,
Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus,
Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe,
Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation, Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo,
ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi,
aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize,
rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria,
stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, whitetechnology,
Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp. Come and read something tongue
Re: Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) by kelechiodo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
You wrote a beautiful thesis but messed it up with your support for buhari. You could have just remain neutral. I for one is never a supporter of any party but personalities involved. In Enugu, I supported PDP since the rival is nothing to write home about. In anambra, I suppported APGA and in Osun state, my support goes to APC since I was not comfortable with Omisore candidate. Seeing him on top of car with corn galls my heart. If he was hungry and needed to eat a corn, it is understandable but showing it off as a sign of humility and punishment he has to endure for the campaign was very dangerous and I bet you had he won, Osun people must suffer for every corn that went into his mouth.
Now in this presidential election, my vote goes to GEJ. Buhari has nothing to offer. He lacks the intellectual capacity to function in a diverse country like Nigeria. The APC people are just living in his past "glory" and the past is not funny.
It was a past of authoritarianism, useless economic policy, unsustainable and incoherent war on corruption. If he did not perform then as a dictator, not now he would be checkmate by a national assemble and press he can not gauge this time around. For reason best known to him, he fears criticism. People who never witnessed his regime shout sai buhari but people who witnessed it first hand had already swore never again should such an intellectual bankrupt, too rigid and naive person ever take the mantle of Nigeria leadership.

1 Like

Re: Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) by mistabiola: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
kelechiodo:
You wrote a beautiful thesis but messed it up with your support for buhari. You could have just remain neutral. I for one is never a supporter of any party but personalities involved. In Enugu, I supported PDP since the rival is nothing to write home about. In anambra, I suppported APGA and in Osun state, my support goes to APC since I was not comfortable with Omisore candidate. Seeing him on top of car with corn galls my heart. If he was hungry and needed to eat a corn, it is understandable but showing it off as a sign of humility and punishment he has to endure for the campaign was very dangerous and I bet you had he won, Osun people must suffer for every corn that went into his mouth.
Now in this presidential election, my vote goes to GEJ. Buhari has nothing to offer. He lacks the intellectual capacity to function in a diverse country like Nigeria. The APC people are just living in his past "glory" and the past is not funny.
It was a past of authoritarianism, useless economic policy, unsustainable and incoherent war on corruption. If he did not perform then as a dictator, not now he would be checkmate by a national assemble and press he can not gauge this time around. For reason best known to him, he fears criticism. People who never witnessed his regime shout sai buhari but people who witnessed it first hand had already swore never again should such an intellectual bankrupt, too rigid and naive person ever take the mantle of Nigeria leadership.

Mr Kelechiodo,

In the 2011 Presidential Election, some Nigerians consciously voted Ebele Jonathan, because he was raised from a humble background, Otueke , Bayelsa State & belong to the Ijaw minority, and so preempted that "He understand what it means to live in a shanty or slum", where poverty is well spelt... #Ok!

Remember, people's background don't change, only their
money, power & fame make them change place; you can still queue under the scotching sun to vote him for a re-election, because his background has not changed...
My survey shows that the PDP was not a party to be voted for, in the 2011 Presidential election because 'GEJ was voted for the reasons earlier stated above...#Ok.

Come 2015, Ebele Jonathan wants to be voted because he has 'no hands' in all the corrupt practices that has characterised his led administration and his impacts in all our spheres of sectors, most particularly he needs more time to fix our economic & security challenges.
Surprisingly some passionate right thinking Nigerians are busy putting up coverup stories for Mr. President... #Ok

If u like u can vote Ebele Jonathan or even a donkey...

#WhoCaresButThink #MakeTheRightChoiceToday.

(1) (Reply)

2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike / Please Help - I Want To Read Something Written By Buhari. / Think Deep Before Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.