Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike (579 Views)

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike by ifeanyija(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Rivers State PDP Governorship Candidate, Mr. Nyesom Wike has declared that the party has decided to make a woman the deputy governor for 2015.

The candidate made the announcement at Omagwa, Ikwerre LGA on Christmas Day where he
He said that the female deputy governorship candidate will be unveiled by the Party Tuesday next week.

He said: “We are getting women involved in decision making of the state. The campaign is now for women to take to the next level. We have gone beyond the stage of just sharing wrapper to women as empowerment. This is a new era in Rivers State.

” The faith of Rivers people does not lie in the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC. We are for the PDP all the way”.

The celebration was marked by cutting of the Christmas Cake and choral rendition.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/12/2015-pdp-to-pick-woman-as-my-deouty-wike.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+Nigerianeye+(NigerianEye)&m=1

Rivers State PDP Governorship Candidate, Barrister
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the party has
decided to make a woman the deputy governor for

The candidate made the announcement at Omagwa,
Ikwerre LGA on Christmas Day where he celebrated the
Christian festival with the people of the area.

He said that the female deputy governorship candidate
will be unveiled by the Party by Tuesday next week.
He said: “We are getting women involved in decision
making of the state. The campaign is now for women to
take to the next level. We have gone beyond the stage
of just sharing wrapper to women as empowerment.
This is a new era in Rivers State.

” The faith of Rivers people does not lie in the
opposition All Progressives Congress, APC. We are for
the PDP all the way”.
He urged the people to remain vigilant as the APC was
sewing fake police uniforms in an attempt to rig the
2015 election.

Barrister Wike charged the people to resist any attempt
to compromise the electoral process by the APC.
A PDP chieftain in Ikwerre LGA, Ernest Wosu regretted
that Amaechi failed the people, hence the decision to
support a politician with pedigree.

The celebration was marked by cutting of the Christmas
Cake and choral rendition.

The event attracted thousands of Ikwerre people.

Special Assistant (Media) to Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo
Wike, PDP Governorship Candidate, Rivers State

www.dailypost.ng/2014/12/25/2015-wike-says-pdp-will-field-female-deputy-governorship-candidate/
Re: 2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike by deskossy(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
nice initiative. ..get d women involved in politics just like gej has done
Re: 2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike by mazzi: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Gud one!women must be carried along.
Re: 2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike by otokx(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Does the woman not have a name?
Re: 2015: PDP To Pick A Woman As My Deputy – Wike by oziegbe2015: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
You mean you are so incapacitated that you cant choose a deputy of your choice. 'in olisa metuh stamements you have just given your first official assignment to a cabal which would continue if u ever get there'. Now everybody wants to copy gmb that consulted wisely with technocrats to help him together select the best refined product as vp, but unfortunately they are having it all wrong

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Over Jonathan’s Campaign Committee / Ajimobi Provides Stomach Infrastructure / Airasia Jet With 162 On Board Goes Missing On Way To Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.