Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? (1752 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Your Phone (all Banks) / The New Smartphone Company "Mphone Or Mango Phone" All The Way From India / How To Load Airtime From Your Bank Account From Your Phone (all Banks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by IamKollinx(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
This guy was actually pouring water on his Infinix Hot Note (X551) shocked and nothing happened to it...

video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2OJuuhL7Q
Abi na winch grin grin grin, i think you should try it too and let us know what the result is...

This one is knife, key and fire test for the Infinix Zero 2 X509

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H85mnt3D30
Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by Tkadprince(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lollll yes naaaa, bt, by den one dollar will b one naira loll grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
even wen I am HIGH on sokoto weed.... I will neva think of such

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by IamKollinx(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tkadprince:
Lollll yes naaaa, bt, by den one dollar will b one naira loll grin

khi-khi-khi-khi-khi-khi-khi-khi grin grin grin
Till then now
Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by Xhaka(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Not if i bought the phone with my hard earned money
Even auto-correct can't drag keyboard with me cool

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by IamKollinx(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Xhaka:

Habbah!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? by pelumi001(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Xhaka:
Not if i bought the phone with my hard earned money
Buaaaahhhhhhh grin

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Him To Pay For The Phone, Is It Ok? / 14 Things I Hate About The New Iphone SE / Techno W2 (brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.