Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children (49101 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by lalasticlala(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has in his memoir, ‘My Watch’, revealed his number of children. The 3rd chapter of the 1st volume titled ‘The Family’ has Obasanjo narrating his lineage. According to him, his father, Obasanjo, had 12 children – 9 from his mother, Asabi, and 3 from his step-mother, Aduke. Of the 12 children, only 2 of them, both from the same mother, survived to adulthood. His younger sister is Oluwola Adunni.

Eulogising his parents for their upbringing, Obasanjo says, “I will continue to appreciate and thank my mother until I die for the way she brought us up. I will say the same for my father. May their souls continue to rest in perfect peace. I must say that, to a great extent, I have tried to inculcate into my children most of what I received from my parents and our community in terms of upbringing.”

. On his children, Obasanjo further added that, “I have derived immense joy and satisfaction from my biological children and my nephew,Kunle, who is adpoted as my biological child in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being deprived of an education by our father…..All my children are frightfully independent and self-assertive. I have started observing the same traits in their children, my grandchildren. In their different areas of endeavour, my children have all made a mark.

. “Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in their individual areas of leaerning. Almost all the others have one or two master’s degress. Iyabo, who blazed the trail for all of them, needs to be commended for being a good example andloving big sister. Iyabo, Busola, Segun, Gbenga, Deboye, Bola, Kofo, Biyi, Seun, Bisoye, Olu, Dare, Funke, Damilola, Jonwo, Dayo, Funso, Toyosi, Bukola, and Kunle- God bless them all. God bless their mothers too.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-former-president-olusegun-obasanjos-21-children/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Opelope Anointing , aiye o ba ti GBA FP lowo Mi....To God by the Glory, great things he hath done ....
Shoutout si Awon niggas mi shout out si awon goons Mi
Shoutout si awon tan respect,tan de break rules Mi
Shoutout si awon waje ,omawunmi pelu awon toolz mi Shoutout si awon well wishers olohun o ni je ke lose mi

Eh lalasticlala,what were you saying oh jare ( i*n Yoruba accent*)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by PerfumeRepublik: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
That a football team, with enough reserves.
This book is getting Free hype everyday, Good for Obj.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Tolexander: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Though in Yoruba land, 'a ki ka omo fun olomo' but i have to count this
Iyabo, who
blazed the trail for all of them,
needs to be commended for
being a good example and
loving big sister. Iyabo1, Busola2,
Segun3, Gbenga4, Deboye5, Bola6,
Kofo7, Biyi8, Seun9, Bisoye10, Olu11,
Dare12, Funke13, Damilola14, Jonwo15,
Dayo16, Funso17, Toyosi18, Bukola19,
and Kunle20- God bless them all.
God bless their mothers too.”
how many mothers?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by PhockPhockMan: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op please include the ones he allegedly had with Igbo women.

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
The ones he can remember cheesy

Meanwhile Sai the Clean Man Buhari!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by okpurukata(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
20 children from this man alone. Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by AISHBAMBA: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Begonia(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
According to him, his father, Obasanjo, had 12 children – 9 from his mother, Asabi, and 3 from his step-mother, Aduke. Of the 12 children, only 2 of them, both from the same mother, survived to adulthoood.

10 out of 12 children died?! That's awful! sad
Besides, I'm sure his children are way more than 20.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by oziegbe2015: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vote Buhari for change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by englishmart(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
who is olusegun?
The former Godfather of Jonathan?

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Niwdog(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
I can't stop listening to flavour's golibe
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by asodeboyede(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm....
Baba has really tried!
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sparkle777(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
19 kids? Wow, and I was thinking he has over 30. Its still okay. Wat did he say abt sleeping wit his sons wife? I nid to get dat book. Anyone?

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
His children are more than that.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Trailblazer1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obj has more children outside than those he just mentioned.
He has a child with one justice from the Njamanze family in Owerri.
He also has a daughter that used to reside in Ilasamaja Lagos and attends Foursquare church.

Lying has suddenly become a virtue to this old man.

10 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Drsmith01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Father of all nation...
Where is GEJ on that list?

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by simplemach(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
And so?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by hazyfm: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=68pt]Another Fela[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by freshness2020: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
..its now ♈όϋ re making more sense baba Aremu!
..but make τ̲̅ђe children no toll Ūя̲̅ line as a serial divorcee!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by kunlesehan(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmm ... local farmers and their numerous children
lol
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by MillionDollars: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Holy garri!!!!!
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by 9jvirgin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gobe...... women don suffer.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by decode55(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
undecided
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sunofgod(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by dmjinc(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by ireneony(f): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
am tired of hearing of this man

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by engrflames: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Hollawaley(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
baba no get time to know hw many children he get
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by asodeboyede(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed
undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will
judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.