Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children (49107 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
How does this story help the Future of Nigeria?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by duni04(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Confirm sharpshooter. 20 bullets and didn't miss grin
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by millionboi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her, "How do you run
such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most
important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then
asked,"But how do i know the
people around me are really
intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's
easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. "The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the
room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it? "Without pausing for a minute David
Cameron answered, "that would be me." "Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask
his Vice President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get
back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office
but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father
have a child and it's not
your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply "That's
easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to
that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
England.
such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."
intelligent?"
easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. "The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it? "Without pausing for a minute David
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
back to you."
but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
easy, its me!"
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
If Jona catch u
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by duni04(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
England.
intelligent?"
back to you."
easy, its me!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
Wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened grin
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by millionboi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dis is d typ of tread dat sld be makin frontpage...........destiny u cnt erase!!i celebrate u alemu
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by millionboi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dis is d typ of tread dat sld be makin frontpage...........destiny u cnt erase!!i celebrate u baba
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by PentiumPro(f): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba. A sharp shooter. I need you to come and shoot into me, let me give you a son with your type of divine blessings.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by MudRaker: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP your tittle gives the impression that they were hidden or unknown bastards.

Kindly review it.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Mentcee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The ones he can remember cheesy

Meanwhile Sai the Clean Man Buhari!!!
Oh! Shut up and vuck off!
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by heroarams(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:
Baba. A sharp shooter. I need you to come and shoot into me, let me give you a son with your type of divine blessings.

At his age...haba see wetin only you only carry
U wan kill baba ni.

+ He's now a Reverend Father and hin don hang boots.

Buh if u wantu give birth to albino rat carry go *wicked laff*
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by femmysin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29135049]Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has in his memoir, ‘My Watch’, revealed his number of children. The 3rd chapter of the 1st volume titled ‘The Family’ has Obasanjo narrating his lineage. According to him, his father, Obasanjo, had 12 children – 9 from his mother, Asabi, and 3 from his step-mother, Aduke. Of the 12 children, only 2 of them, both from the same mother, survived to adulthood. His younger sister is Oluwola Adunni.

Eulogising his parents for their upbringing, Obasanjo says, “I will continue to appreciate and thank my mother until I die for the way she brought us up. I will say the same for my father. May their souls continue to rest in perfect peace. I must say that, to a great extent, I have tried to inculcate into my children most of what I received from my parents and our community in terms of upbringing.”

. On his children, Obasanjo further added that, “I have derived immense joy and satisfaction from my biological children and my nephew,Kunle, who is adpoted as my biological child in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being deprived of an education by our father…..All my children are frightfully independent and self-assertive. I have started observing the same traits in their children, my grandchildren. In their different areas of endeavour, my children have all made a mark.

. “Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in their individual areas of leaerning. Almost all the others have one or two master’s degress. Iyabo, who blazed the trail for all of them, needs to be commended for being a good example andloving big sister. Iyabo, Busola, Segun, Gbenga, Deboye, Bola, Kofo, Biyi, Seun, Bisoye, Olu, Dare, Funke, Damilola, Jonwo, Dayo, Funso, Toyosi, Bukola, and Kunle- God bless them all. God bless their mothers too.”

if am right, dey re like 20 in number, omo dis man na pig ooo.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Bokoharam: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
l

. On his children, Obasanjo further added that, “I have derived immense joy and satisfaction from my biological children and my nephew,Kunle, who is adpoted as my biological child in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being deprived of an education by our father…..All my children are frightfully independent and self-assertive. I have started observing the same traits in their children, my grandchildren. In their different areas of endeavour, my children have all made a mark.

. “Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in their individual areas of leaerning. Almost all the others have one or two master’s degress. Iyabo, who blazed the trail for all of them, needs to be commended for being a good example andloving big sister. Iyabo, Busola, Segun, Gbenga, Deboye, Bola, Kofo, Biyi, Seun, Bisoye, Olu, Dare, Funke, Damilola, Jonwo, Dayo, Funso, Toyosi, Bukola, and Kunle- God bless them all. God bless their mothers too.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-former-president-olusegun-obasanjos-21-children/

...including Gbenga, whose wife he has been bang.ing! A role model indeed!
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by imisi2014: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
only 20 children? baba u no do well oh

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by OCTAVO: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
What about Muyiwa Obasanjo? Thought he's Stella's son.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by jossayo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe 15
Tolexander:
Though in Yoruba land, 'a ki ka omo fun olomo' but i have to count thishow many mothers?
;DMaybe 15
Tolexander:
Though in Yoruba land, 'a ki ka omo fun olomo' but i have to count thishow many mothers?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obj and one of his daughters

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by SkinnyDude(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Sparkle777:
19 kids? Wow, and I was thinking he has over 30. Its still okay. Wat did he say abt sleeping wit his sons wife? I nid to get dat book. Anyone?
if you are in Anambra state, you go to onitsha main market, ogbo-akwukwo. you will definitely see it there.

i'm also interested. when you get the book, after reading it. abegi, pass it on to me.
make i follow u sharp sharp
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by kamilous(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2014
where are those governors dat prostrated for u and called u father,av u disowned them coz I cant see dem on d list?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by SkinnyDude(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
obj...ora otu
amu n'ako ya oko..
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by SkinnyDude(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
PentiumPro:
make i just quote you now for future judgement. i don save your pic too, so you no go fit deny.
your judgement day go soon come.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Tolexander:
Ti olomo...sons of thousand fathers....
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Kirinwa: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2014
If you entered to see pishure click like.

How did this make frontpage without pishure?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by uzolexis(f): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2014
freezyprinzy:
2face still dy learn work

u talk true my brother grin grin lmao
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by janermartin: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2014
my best friend's sister-in-law makes $89 /hour on the computer . She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her check was $16472 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to this site..... www.paygazette.com

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by yemivictor: 2:34am On Dec 24, 2014
It is only expected that OBJ would have numerous children given the fact that just him and his sister are the only survivors from their mother who lost about 10 children.

For those screaming blue murder about the actual number of these numerous children, i don't think OBJ has categorically stated that his offsprings are limited to the names listed in his book.

People should take time to read carefully and digest. This is why many students fail exams i.e. poor interpretation!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Gbemini(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
am tired of hearing of this man
Go and hang your self and have peace.R.I.P bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.