Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. (2942 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by spinna: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
If Benin - Ore road that was once Nigeria's stubborn generational curse can be made smooth ...

If trains that i never saw working IN MY LIFE can start to work ...

If i see the best rated election(s) in this dispensation.

If the road to Oyo town can be made so smooth that i have to watch my speed lest i take off . ...

If Ibadan express (which was manageable ) can be renovated with efficiency (as is being done )

If my freedom of speech is so respected that even if i insult the President and his wife i won't hear jackboot on my door at 3am. . . (a freedom many abuse )

Then the person that did these that so many others failed to do at least should be allowed to continue and do more.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Nigerians wise up so you won't regret , so you won't bite your fingers and say "had i known" .

Freedom is sweet ,let's not forget the darkness of the past.

(please keep comments civil )

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
If he didn't construct that road he would have been impeached! Because road is what everybody eye is on as hope for economy
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by denko(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
why was obasanjo not impeached after failing to consruct the road

19 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by hushmail: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
op i agree wt u

freedom is too sweet, if u doubt spend one day for police cell and u will appreciate the freedom we take for granted

someone who arrested several journalists and close many newspapers cannot be trusted to guarantee our freedom, even if he wears a french suit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by donphilopus: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
If my brothers/sisters in the North cannot sleep with their two eyes closed...

If jobless Graduates could be scammed...

If N21b could be raised for a Presidential Campaign, when there are countless number of Citizens suffering...

If Higher Institution Students could stay at home for 6months+ due to Strike...

Then the person who's responsible for all these does not deserve our votes. We should send him back to his networkless Otuoke ASAP.

Shall we repeat the mistake we made in 2011?!

Nigerians, wise up so you won't say "Ah, if I had known".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ the man and hope of our time

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Untill we start making fg see that the peanuts of disgrunted developments it gives out of the enomours resources it controls is not enough the better for all. The problem here is that u lack the figures of $tillions that gej controlled in 6yrs. Its 4rm the pinch of loot that have all made orijejafor, tompolo, dokobor, mark both university and private jets owners. Even the expired bags of rice and ororo mama piss gave hungry women was shown in an ad for gej. Obama killed osama bin laden that terrorized usa for years. Usa citizens only celebrated it for a week and moved on demanding more. We dont do that in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by Beesluv: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
This thread will make sense ooo.
I'll be the judge counting points of the debate grin

GEJ =

GMB =

Who will be the time keeper
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
hushmail:
op i agree wt u

freedom is too sweet, if u doubt spend one day for police cell and u will appreciate the freedom we take for granted

someone who arrested several journalists and close many newspapers cannot be trusted to guarantee our freedom, even if he wears a french suit
u should tell that to a slowpoke who deprives a gov to his state govtment house embarrasing him with police, tell it to the slowpoke who would intefer in the internal affairs of a state and invade its legislators because he wants to impeach an opposition. Tell it to the one who would order securities to lock out a no4 man of nigeria that was not appointed but elected by his ppol. Tell it to him that has become emperor adolf hilter and is granting automatic tickets to everyone irrespective of wither the people want the person or not. Tell it to the clueless that despise the rule of law

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by MudRaker: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Untill we start making fg see that the peanuts of disgrunted developments it gives out of the enomours resources it controls is not enough the better for all.

You want more revenue to your state but fail to see that 90% of the revenue accruing to the FG comes from oil revenue.

If we are to practice full regional governance Your state budget will not be in billions but millions.

7 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

You want more revenue to your state but fail to see that 90% of the revenue accruing to the FG comes from oil revenue.

If we are to practice full regional governance Your state budget will not be in billions but millions.

i am a native of ozoro delta state for u info

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by anonimi: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Untill we start making fg see that the peanuts of disgrunted developments it gives out of the enomours resources it controls is not enough the better for all. The problem here is that u lack the figures of $tillions that gej controlled in 6yrs.

Hope you can tell us the not-peanuts 'of disgruntled developments' done by Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, governor of Rivers state, executive chauffeur to his slave masters

who has been rewarded with the position of Donatus General [DG] of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Abi these are not the alternatives we have?

7 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by MudRaker: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:

Migwor

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by ahaika23: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
APC followers are cursed. Only a miracle can deliver them from self-deceit. No need arguing with them, let them continue to hold sway in their lofty zombiec state.

8 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by anonimi: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
u should tell that to a slowpoke who deprives a gov to his state govtment house embarrasing him with police, tell it to the slowpoke who would intefer in the internal affairs of a state and invade its legislators because he wants to impeach an opposition. Tell it to the one who would order securities to lock out a no4 man of nigeria that was not appointed but elected by his ppol. Tell it to him that has become emperor adolf hilter and is granting automatic tickets to everyone irrespective of wither the people want the person or not. Tell it to the clueless that despise the rule of law

Compared to what happened under General Bully-Aminu's 8 wasted years there has been remarkable PROGRESS in those exaggerated stories you posted.

Yet Buhari, Tinubu and others in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC were begging Obasanjo to be their navigator shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by olamonsor2: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Does dat provide necessity to common man? Does that provide employment to millions of undergraduate? See nigeria will fall if Gej is re elected.
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by atlwireles: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:

You can lie sha.

6 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Hope you can tell us the not-peanuts 'of disgruntled developments' done by Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, governor of Rivers state, executive chauffeur to his slave masters who has been rewarded with the position of Donatus General [DG] of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Abi these are not the alternatives we have?
the same ameachi has done the best he can in rivers, i live in ph and he is doing fine with the little he gets from fg. Dont forget some pdp govrs like akpabio, liyel etc have not paid their salaries for two months because they claim they are not well funded frm fg. The govs have raised alarm that the revenue they recieved b4 had dropped and fg blamed that on the falling economy which we all knw they have crumbled with their cabal
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
spinna:
If Benin - Ore road that was once Nigeria's stubborn generational curse can be made smooth ...

If trains that i never saw working IN MY LIFE can start to work ...

If i see the best rated election(s) in this dispensation.

If the road to Oyo town can be made so smooth that i have to watch my speed lest i take off . ...

If Ibadan express (which was manageable ) can be renovated with efficiency (as is being done )

If my freedom of speech is so respected that even if i insult the President and his wife i won't hear jackboot on my door at 3am. . . (a freedom many abuse )

Then the person that did these that so many others failed to do at least should be allowed to continue and do more.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Nigerians wise up so you won't regret , so you won't bite your fingers and say "had i known" .

Freedom is sweet ,let's not forget the darkness of the past.

(please keep comments civil )

The truth will always set us free.

7 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
atlwireles:

You can lie sha.
ok since u knw my state of origin tell me my age too.
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by atlwireles: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
ok since u knw my state of origin tell me my age too.

The OP asked for civility. That's not going to stop me from calling you a liar that you KNOW, YOU ARE.

6 Likes

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Compared to what happened under General Bully-Aminu's 8 wasted years there has been remarkable PROGRESS in those exaggerated stories you posted.

Yet Buhari, Tinubu and others in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC were begging Obasanjo to be their navigator shocked
so u want to compare a military to a democrat, thats how bad gej had been, u compare him to the dark days of full imunity, why not compare him to alest yaradua i bet gej would have been worst if he was a military(silent devil like abacha)
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by anonimi: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
the same ameachi has done the best he can in rivers, i live in ph and he is doing fine with the little he gets from fg. Dont forget some pdp govrs like akpabio, liyel etc have not paid their salaries for two months because they claim they are not well funded frm fg. The govs have raised alarm that the revenue they recieved b4 had dropped and fg blamed that on the falling economy which we all knw they have crumbled with their cabal

I really pity you and other brainwashed people like you.

Amaechi has received some N3 trillion in the past 7 plus years. What has he done with all that money? Why are you making EXCUSES for him

If there is any mago mago in the dropped revenue the 36 state governors know the way to the Supreme court angry Did you how crude oil price has been falling drastically?

God, why are too many of us too LAZY to seek knowledge & think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by anonimi: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
so u want to compare a military to a democrat, thats how bad gej had been, u compare him to the dark days of full imunity, why not compare him to alest yaradua i bet gej would have been worst if he was a military(silent devil like abacha)

Was Obasanjo a military Head of State in1999 - 2007

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Though not a fan of gej anymore, I've got to admit that the rehabilitation of the benin-ore road is one of the most remarkable and laudable achievement of this government.

If you've been stuck in traffic on that road prior to its repair, you'll understand what I mean.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Was Obasanjo a military Head of State in1999 - 2007
it seems the more i enlighten you the more you get clueless and lost, obasanjo was a democrat during that period
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by oziegbe2015: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Slonge2:
Though not a fan of gej anymore, I've got to admit that the rehabilitation of the benin-ore road is one of the most remarkable and laudable achievement of this government.

If you've been stuck in traffic on that road prior to its repair, you'll understand what I mean.
the loot asari dokobor stole is even more than the amount awarded for that road. Dont settle for peanuts
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by mistabiola: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ’s campaign promises &its fulfilment so far;

“I do not make empty promises in my campaign because
whatever I promise to do, I had already carried out
adequate study to make sure I can accomplish it in the next
four years – President Goodluck Jonathan”
There are several promises made by the President while
seeking election in 2011 and most of them are yet to be
fulfilled. Yet, we have been seeing diverse kinds of adverts by the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) and several other sycophantic groups. I believe most of them are not aware of the litany of promises made by “Azikwe Jonathan” or they have just deliberately chosen to tow the path of deceit.

Just to remind TAN, GIFT and all other GEJITES, here are some of the key promises made in 2010:

In The Oil And Gas Sector, he made promises to ensure the PIB is passed and signed into law. He also made promises to construct 2 world class petrochemical plants, 2 fertilizer
processing plants and 2 fertilizer blending plants. He promised to build a $3 billion central gas processing facility by 2012 to be sited in Obiaruku, Delta State. He promised that within four years in power he will make Nigeria go beyond producing and exporting crude oil to exporting refined petroleum products thereby putting an end to importation of petrol and kerosene.

Jonathan's Achievement;

Oil theft has increased under his watchful eyes despite billions of dollars awarded for oil facility surveillance and security to private citizens.
That the minister of petroleum resources can’t give a precise figure of the crude oil being lifted daily is an indictment of gross incompetence and recklessness.

In The Power Sector, despite the privatization of the
distribution companies and billions of dollars spent we are yet to see any appreciable improvement in power. Promises were made by the President to ensure uninterrupted power supply in his first term in office. He boasted that Nigerians will dump their generator sets as they would no longer need them.

Jonathan's Achievement

Sadly, many Nigerians have had to purchase more generators to support the already existing ones.

On Security, which is the primary purpose of governance, the promises were not only unfulfilled, the situation got worse.
Mr. President promised make anyone caught breaching the
public peace to face the full wrath of the law. He promised to make sure that no part of the country is allowed to be a
sanctuary for criminals anymore, yet Sambisa is a den of
terrorists. He promised to confront headlong ethno religious violence in the country, pursue all bombers and bring a complete end to insurgency. However, as I write insurgency is still thriving in the Northeast with territories being taken, students being maimed, abducted and citizens displaced in their own country. The notorious Shekau has cheated death several times despite claims to have been killed by security operatives and oh, he even addresses the nation more than the President! To even make matters worse, a close ally of the President threatened fire and brimstone should the President go ahead with the groundbreaking takeoff of a proposed gas project in Ugborodo. Consequently, the President had to cancel the ceremony with the excuse of allowing warring factions settle. The failure of the security operatives to arrest and prosecute the individual further emboldened him to abduct journalists, torture them mercilessly before releasing them for having the effrontery to cover the events happening in Ugborodo. Yet, nothing has been done to punish the said individual.

On Corruption, which is the bane of every society, our
President acknowledged its high level and made promises to tackle it ruthlessly if voted into power in 2011. He promised to ensure there is no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.
He promised to strengthen the anti-graft institutions and
vowed never to interfere with corruption cases. Surprisingly,
the same man said most of what we are calling corruption is
just “petty stealing”. Yet under his watch, a minister of aviation was caught misappropriating and stealing funds with over- bloated bulletproof car purchase. Another minister spent over 12 billion naira of public funds to charter private jet and to make matters worse, she is being shielded from facing the probe panel set up by the House of Representatives. The oil subsidy thieves are still roaming the streets and most of them are now allies of our President. The same corruption is attributable to the rot in our defense against insurgency with billions of dollars spent on security and nothing to show for it.

On The Economy, several promises were also made to build a new economy that is strong and dynamic. He promised to
diversify the economy and move us to an export driven
country. He also promised to revive the Ajaokuta steel
company and Itakpe Ore Company. Sadly, none of these has
been achieved. All we are left with is the boast of making
Nigeria the largest economy in Africa. To burst his burble, I will like to state that our economy hadn’t been rebased for about twenty four years before the last rebasing. Therefore, the glory of making our economy the largest should be attributed and shared by the past governments from 1990 till date. Inflation has increased, austerity measures are being put in place, naira has weakened and the economic
condition of an average Nigerian hasn’t improved. A chunk of the external reserves left by the previous administration has been squandered and our ECA has been depleted with no meaningful development in infrastructure and social
amenities.

On Respect For The Constitution And The Rule Of Law, the
President promised while campaigning to have utmost respect of the rule of law and he even swore an oath to defend the constitution. I strongly doubt if disobeying court judgments that are not in consonance with his wishes amount to respect for the rule of law.
The recent undermining of the legislative arm of government is also a testament to disrespect for our constitution. I knew we would get to this point ever since the President openly recognized and acknowledge that “16 is greater than 19” in the governor’s forum election that saw his man lose and ''7 is greater than 19'' in Ekiti State. We have equally seen the abuse of power by police who now takes side with the ruling party by preventing opposition members in the House of Assembly from gaining entrance into the complex. Yet, the C-in-C hasn’t called the IG to order.

Lastly, on agriculture the president made several promises to boost agriculture through irrigation, provision of fertilizers, silos to help preserve farm products, ensure exportation of rice, production of cash and local crops, etc.
In this area, I will give the President a pass mark despite some of the promises being unfulfilled. Notably, fertilizer
distribution to real end-users has improved and of course the ridiculous provision of mobile phones to the farmers at about 60 billion naira isn’t a bad idea after all.
It is only in Nigeria that a leader would make empty
campaign promises without fulfilling them, yet seek re-election. Only an unreasonable man will seek employment for an opening he has already tried at and failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by mistabiola: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ’s campaign promises &its fulfilment so far;

“I do not make empty promises in my campaign because
whatever I promise to do, I had already carried out
adequate study to make sure I can accomplish it in the next
four years – President Goodluck Jonathan”
There are several promises made by the President while
seeking election in 2011 and most of them are yet to be
fulfilled. Yet, we have been seeing diverse kinds of adverts by the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) and several other sycophantic groups. I believe most of them are not aware of the litany of promises made by “Azikwe Jonathan” or they have just deliberately chosen to tow the path of deceit.

Just to remind TAN, GIFT and all other GEJITES, here are some of the key promises made in 2010:

In The Oil And Gas Sector, he made promises to ensure the PIB is passed and signed into law. He also made promises to construct 2 world class petrochemical plants, 2 fertilizer
processing plants and 2 fertilizer blending plants. He promised to build a $3 billion central gas processing facility by 2012 to be sited in Obiaruku, Delta State. He promised that within four years in power he will make Nigeria go beyond producing and exporting crude oil to exporting refined petroleum products thereby putting an end to importation of petrol and kerosene.

Jonathan's Achievement;

Oil theft has increased under his watchful eyes despite billions of dollars awarded for oil facility surveillance and security to private citizens.
That the minister of petroleum resources can’t give a precise figure of the crude oil being lifted daily is an indictment of gross incompetence and recklessness.

In The Power Sector, despite the privatization of the
distribution companies and billions of dollars spent we are yet to see any appreciable improvement in power. Promises were made by the President to ensure uninterrupted power supply in his first term in office. He boasted that Nigerians will dump their generator sets as they would no longer need them.

Jonathan's Achievement

Sadly, many Nigerians have had to purchase more generators to support the already existing ones.

On Security, which is the primary purpose of governance, the promises were not only unfulfilled, the situation got worse.
Mr. President promised make anyone caught breaching the
public peace to face the full wrath of the law. He promised to make sure that no part of the country is allowed to be a
sanctuary for criminals anymore, yet Sambisa is a den of
terrorists. He promised to confront headlong ethno religious violence in the country, pursue all bombers and bring a complete end to insurgency. However, as I write insurgency is still thriving in the Northeast with territories being taken, students being maimed, abducted and citizens displaced in their own country. The notorious Shekau has cheated death several times despite claims to have been killed by security operatives and oh, he even addresses the nation more than the President! To even make matters worse, a close ally of the President threatened fire and brimstone should the President go ahead with the groundbreaking takeoff of a proposed gas project in Ugborodo. Consequently, the President had to cancel the ceremony with the excuse of allowing warring factions settle. The failure of the security operatives to arrest and prosecute the individual further emboldened him to abduct journalists, torture them mercilessly before releasing them for having the effrontery to cover the events happening in Ugborodo. Yet, nothing has been done to punish the said individual.

On Corruption, which is the bane of every society, our
President acknowledged its high level and made promises to tackle it ruthlessly if voted into power in 2011. He promised to ensure there is no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.
He promised to strengthen the anti-graft institutions and
vowed never to interfere with corruption cases. Surprisingly,
the same man said most of what we are calling corruption is
just “petty stealing”. Yet under his watch, a minister of aviation was caught misappropriating and stealing funds with over- bloated bulletproof car purchase. Another minister spent over 12 billion naira of public funds to charter private jet and to make matters worse, she is being shielded from facing the probe panel set up by the House of Representatives. The oil subsidy thieves are still roaming the streets and most of them are now allies of our President. The same corruption is attributable to the rot in our defense against insurgency with billions of dollars spent on security and nothing to show for it.

On The Economy, several promises were also made to build a new economy that is strong and dynamic. He promised to
diversify the economy and move us to an export driven
country. He also promised to revive the Ajaokuta steel
company and Itakpe Ore Company. Sadly, none of these has
been achieved. All we are left with is the boast of making
Nigeria the largest economy in Africa. To burst his burble, I will like to state that our economy hadn’t been rebased for about twenty four years before the last rebasing. Therefore, the glory of making our economy the largest should be attributed and shared by the past governments from 1990 till date. Inflation has increased, austerity measures are being put in place, naira has weakened and the economic
condition of an average Nigerian hasn’t improved. A chunk of the external reserves left by the previous administration has been squandered and our ECA has been depleted with no meaningful development in infrastructure and social
amenities.

On Respect For The Constitution And The Rule Of Law, the
President promised while campaigning to have utmost respect of the rule of law and he even swore an oath to defend the constitution. I strongly doubt if disobeying court judgments that are not in consonance with his wishes amount to respect for the rule of law.
The recent undermining of the legislative arm of government is also a testament to disrespect for our constitution. I knew we would get to this point ever since the President openly recognized and acknowledge that “16 is greater than 19” in the governor’s forum election that saw his man lose and ''7 is greater than 19'' in Ekiti State. We have equally seen the abuse of power by police who now takes side with the ruling party by preventing opposition members in the House of Assembly from gaining entrance into the complex. Yet, the C-in-C hasn’t called the IG to order.

Lastly, on agriculture the president made several promises to boost agriculture through irrigation, provision of fertilizers, silos to help preserve farm products, ensure exportation of rice, production of cash and local crops, etc.
In this area, I will give the President a pass mark despite some of the promises being unfulfilled. Notably, fertilizer
distribution to real end-users has improved and of course the ridiculous provision of mobile phones to the farmers at about 60 billion naira isn’t a bad idea after all.
It is only in Nigeria that a leader would make empty
campaign promises without fulfilling them, yet seek re-election. Only an unreasonable man will seek employment for an opening he has already tried at and failed woefully.

I won't let anyone brainwash me with any other promises again, I would rather void my vote than vote for GEJ. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by funkiebully: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ gave us sweet road to ride home for Christmas, this alone is enough for me n my family to vote enmass for GEJ next year.

Fvck buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by RockMaxi: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
[b] It is so painful and disheartening to read some posts like the type of this OP. You and your saTANist cohorts have subjected reasoning to an abysmal level.
You consider eating crumbs as delights rather than be fed with the choicest of meal.
When you refuse to understand that trillions of naira have gone down the drain to false subsidy claims that can give you 30times better the quality of what you are having now. embarassed
Little wonder the Ambassador for Enterpreneur was given to Energyball manufacturer. An indication that no electricity in earlier time as promised. embarassed
You glory in projects that would have passed for normal process as achievement.
Since that is your yardstick for performance, it is also better for you to know that the refinery promised to you at the onset of this administration is also completed in the paper.
The Government have also been able to raise millionaires which you can count with your tongues and pauperize the populace which you can see and count with your hands.. embarassed

[/b]
Re: If Benin-ore Road That Was Nigeria's Stubborn Generational Curse Can Be Smooth.. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ √

GMB ×

We don't want stabilizer of oil market securing our economy with soldiers

We shall meet at the polls

GEJ till Shecow builds a church

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari On BBC Interview:"I Will Ban The Press If They Embarass A Public Officer" / A Proposal For Lagos Assembly To Accept Yoruba Language As Official Language / Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.