Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? (457 Views)

The Dark Sides Of Thing-driven Life / Why Are Ladies Uncovering Their Heads In Church Nowadays / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? by Hadeep: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Well it all started around Oct, when some of my men folks started disengaging themself from their female partner in seKscrime.
But I insisted and protested that it is childish of them doing soo.

But From what I am going through with them (Ladies) lately hmmmmmmmm

They re the one dumping me now for not giving them xmas gift.
Pls our Ladies, XMAS festival is not a BEGGING festival !!!!!!!!
Re: Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? by Beesluv: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin you are with the wrong ladies
Re: Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? by Hadeep: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
[url][/url][sup][/sup]
Beesluv:
grin you are with the wrong ladies
Can't tell ooo
But from look of things now
Am gonna be celebratin xmas without my bae by my side

(1) (Reply)

Before The 31st / Study: Christians Suffer ‘extreme Persecution’ In Countries With Majority Muslim / Do Christains Need To Fast To Receive Anything From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.